• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I kind of like the idea of people owning birds though, because it's like jail and slavery mixed into one when they just sit in that cage all day. Still if a bird came up to me right now I'd slap that bird so hard but then I'd style by turning the slap motion into a 360 slam dunk to show off to all the hot women that would be standing around. Essentially...killing two birds with one stone.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Kicking things off with my mainstay, 40s of Bud Light. Also got some Tender Centers while at I was the store.

bfaca524cf4f7d987b8c71adaaa1955c854004e6.jpg

party hard

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
If you're reading this, I'm listening to Electric Wizard right now and I am ready to understand you.

I want all the coke.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Just broke up with my girlfriend and I might be ready to hook up with this other chick. It's gonna be a good weekend.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Mully, how are things going with females bro? Got your dick wet recently?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Why don't they make a show called Whose Guy Is It Anyway?, where there's a guest who is a guy, and audience members try to guess whose, out of the regular cast's, guy it is. Except the cast would do improv and they'd figure out who's guy it is themselves during the course of the show, instead of having it pre-planned who's guy it is before the show starts.

Get'sMad

got back from dinner with the fam

now back at my place doing some #rare tuesday night drinking

got some vodka, juice, soda and a fat j

run with me or run from me

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
They are going very well. I actually had some sexy time last weekend with a Greek/Italian girl from Bushwick. Hopefully I get my dick wet for my birthday on Thursday.

Greek you say? You know what they say about Greek girls.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
They give it to you after you tell them you're Batman? I know.

They also like taking it in the pooper. Slip a dick in the sink, and they won't realize what hit 'em.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I still have to finalize the process of asking her out.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Not yet. Let me tell y'all what's going on.

This chick liked me a lot when I was going out with my girlfriend. After going back to Cyprus, she realized it there was no hope in waiting so started going out with another kid. She also recently broke up with her boyfriend so I'm hoping to make a move. What's a good way to start up a convo that will lead to asking her out?

lush

Show her your Youtube channel/Last.fm page/GAF account.

edit: Tell her about your Youtube channel and then record a video of yourself covering "Call Me Maybe" along with some quirky video bullshit(GAF cameos?). That's like some romantic comedy shit right there.

Mully

Not yet. Let me tell y'all what's going on.

This chick liked me a lot when I was going out with my girlfriend. After going back to Cyprus, she realized it there was no hope in waiting so started going out with another kid. She also recently broke up with her boyfriend so I'm hoping to make a move. What's a good way to start up a convo that will lead to asking her out?

Just say hey. I'm sure this isn't the first time you talked to her.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, but I'm kinda rusty after getting out of a 4 year relationship, so I wanted some specifics.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad you guys approve. It makes me feel attractive as well.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna do it guys. This weekend I'm gonna tell her to go to the movies and maybe finger her if I'm lucky. What movies are coming out this week?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do that but then tell her the movies got shut down because of a terrorist attack or something like that and that you can watch the movie on netflix back in your room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom