• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Well I'll just stall it. I'm starting p90x tomorrow morning as well.

lush

Do that but then tell her the movies got shut down because of a terrorist attack or something like that and that you can watch the movie on netflix back in your room.
Holy shit, this is essentially the D.E.N.N.I.S. system and Dr Eggman....

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Btw Daven, that sounds like something Hagen would do and then join the party, tell us he's with a girl, then leave the party.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
NeoGAF (formerly named the Gaming-Age Forums) is an internet forum that discusses video games, founded as an adjunct to Gaming-Age, a video game news site. Since April 4, 2006, the site has been independently hosted and administered.
The site is well known for its strict codes of conduct and erratic moderation behavior. Many developers and publishers have said the site has a substantial impact on the industry, and many use it to get user feedback on their games.[2] The approval of an account registration usually takes between six months to two years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55wlNgFTDR0

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Think about all the random people that died that could be posting with us right now.

lush

Btw Daven, that sounds like something Hagen would do and then join the party, tell us he's with a girl, then leave the party.

He's texting me about ugly gymnastics girls on the US team atm. I'm like, that Aliya chick on the Russian team is fierce as hell and prob legal in Russia, now leave me alone, I'm trying to watch the new episode of Teen Mom.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Eating Dominos is like chucking a molotov cocktail at your bowels but it's edible as a desperate drunk or high food. Papa John's pizza was designed to inflict suffering on the human race and it shouldn't be eaten by anyone .

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I actually liked Dominos' buffalo chicken sandwich. Was a bit small though.

lush

Papa Johns and Dominos are both terrible. You should feel bad.

They actually had the blood donation bus outside of Kroger yesterday and if you gave blood they'd give you a free voucher for a pizza at Papa Murphy's which is some kind of stupid place where they give you an already prepared pizza that you stick in to your own oven. What the hell?

I can't give blood though for another month though so no prepared pizza for me. No shirt either.

Wool

If I had to show someone one movie to explain all of American culture, I would show them National Lampoon's Vacation. I want to make a thread about it, but I'm worried maybe it's just the alcohol talking.

AcridMeat

Banned
Used a jukebox app tonight to play some Star Wars jazz band song that lasted about 9-10 minutes.

I'm going to love going into a busy bar with one of these in the city and playing Toxic 3x in a row on priority.

Mully

Eggman don't ask her to go to the movies. Ask to go out for ice cream or something and then just hang back at your/her place. Trust me, I've done a lot of booty call dates this past year. That shit works.

You can also get her mad drunk.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Eggman don't ask her to go to the movies. Ask to go out for ice cream or something and then just hang back at your/her place. Trust me, I've done a lot of booty call dates this past year. That shit works.

You can also get her mad drunk.

I have parents in my house, and Greek parents are weird. I was hoping to fuck her in my car.

Kerub

Banned
Gin & tonic's are awesome. I've never drank only gin though.

I'm finally off work and downing my first six pack of stellas in almost a month, phew!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've only had gin once, and I got so drunk off it I don't even remember how it tastes. What does it mix good with? I might grab some this weekend.

coldvein

Banned
I've only had gin once, and I got so drunk off it I don't even remember how it tastes. What does it mix good with? I might grab some this weekend.

tonic water, a lime perhaps.

acrid: it was beautiful man. i'm fully done hanging out with my family for like the next six years though.

in other good news, my dvd copy of return of the king the animated movie from 1980 should be arriving today!

Wool

Gin and juice (pineapple is my preference), or gin and tonic.

It's a little expensive, but I really like Hendrick's.

coldvein

Banned
there was a brief period of time where Rogue was distilling gin..that was like the best gin i ever drank. so herby and shit. if any of you have a bottle of that sitting around ill buy it for $100.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
So I talked to her on Facebook today and got her number. Step 1 completed.

First time drinking I drank gin. Tasted like candy at the time for some reason. It was incredibly easy because my body wasn't accustomed.

Never had it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom