• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Yesterday I was informed that Dave Chappelle was doing an impromptu show tonight in Minneapolis, and I could have bought tickets (which sold out in two hours), but I didn't. I could be there right now. I have never regretted anything so much. He is a legend.

tearsofash

How does this work? I've been drinking all night, and a friend is driving me home. At some point tonight I get two drunken calls from a pal who is also very drunk. He makes it sound like he can get home just fine. Apparently, he cannot. On the way home we saw him pulled over by a cop about to get a public intoxication.

I'm like, "OH SHIT..RICKY!" about a hundred yards after passing the cop car. My friend pulls the car around and we're like, "Who's going to get out?"

As his friend, and the drunk guy in the car I take the fall to go get him.

I get out of the car, holding my hands up as I walk towards the cop. I know that if I do anything else, it would not be so great.

First, I get somewhat scornful at Ricky. I'm like, "Dammit, I thought I said not to get in trouble!" Then I look at the cop and ask if I can take him home. The cop looks kind of surprised at my bluntness, and he tells me he has to make sure he doesn't have any outstanding warrants and to go wait in my car.

All is good, and I got him home. Crisis averted.

Drinking is fun. Walking is not.

AcridMeat

Banned
Very awesome work tears, good friend.

Mully I have no idea what you were saying, re-pursuing the new ex, figure what out, you both look good?

Shit man you're young go out and do what you want while you can.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Got to go to wedding and all signs point to there being no single cute women attending. So I've gone through a half a bottle of Brugal extra Viejo and its not even noon.... FTW it aint give me Shit !!!

Zeus Molecules

And why the heck can't any of these other groomsmen tie a damn bowtie? I tried to show them and they acted as if I was trying to teach them how to do calculus.

Where's the fun in wearing a tux if I got to wear a regular tie? I wish there was some mama juana here. Now that's a good drink.

Zeus Molecules

In the limo with the other groomsmen and I'vs run out of alcohol.... Pray for me drunk gaf

I mean there isn't even the cheap limo liquor in this motherfuckers...

Zeus Molecules

No coke? No weed? No pills? What kind of limo is this.

Well the groom turned down free strippers earlier so its that kind of limo. On a side note I told a joke so dirty the driver made an excuse to pull over and take a walk to the trunk to get himself a bottle of water. I've been told to shut up from everyone in this damn Limo...

Kerub

Banned
I like fridays. Smoked some weed with a friend at the lake. Now I'm at home playing some binding of isaac with a six pack of beer.

What are you up too, drunk-or otherwise intoxicated-gaf?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Dat feeling ftw, Gaming while drinking cider and i start to get buzzed ftw

Lets take this buzz to the next level,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom