• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
i was wrong, rogue distillery in portland is still operating! too bad i can't find their shit here at all. ah well, this is very good news anyway..i think imma buy myself a bottle. and maybe one for another person in drunk thread. <3

and what happened to balddeon?

Acid08

Banned
Gin and tonics are great

CVS has this brand of gin called Gran Legacy, putrid straight gasoline shit. In my earlier days my friends and I would mix it with Keystone Light and go yell at traffic.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that entire page, apparently I'm just a good friend.

coldvein

Banned
MA

where I can't get gin through the mail :(

bummer man. im checking right now to see if i can get some of that rogue shitz. look at the ingredients!

14 Ingredients: Spruce, cucumber, angelica root, Orange peel, coriander, lemon peel, ginger, orris root, grains of paradise, tangerine, juniper berries. Champagne Yeast, Grain Neutral Spirit & Free Range Coastal Water

look at that shit! free range coastal water and grains of paradise.

ATF487

bummer man. im checking right now to see if i can get some of that rogue shitz. look at the ingredients!

14 Ingredients: Spruce, cucumber, angelica root, Orange peel, coriander, lemon peel, ginger, orris root, grains of paradise, tangerine, juniper berries. Champagne Yeast, Grain Neutral Spirit & Free Range Coastal Water

seems so citrus-y too! gotta get that shit

kehs

Banned
Whats the deal Co?
Mostly the kilbasa, I always used to hate it and now its my sustenance.

What part of south florida are you in? We should get alcohol poisoning together sometime.

The south florida meet fuel through, but I tinkits mostly cause it'd be odd to crash Hawkins bday party for a meet.

eggman: sext?

kehs

Banned
I'm starting an AMA thread in about 27 minutes.

Currently the following people are enrolled (against or with their will):

copernicus
eggman
blamespace
jtwo
green scar
spindasher

If you want to be included sign up now.

kehs

Banned
At first I was like mac...? diaf

Then I saw you in BB

then in N7

then in drunk

and then I was like all spread eagle.

Wool

I'm thinking about buying a bottle after all this hype, and because I like the idea of buying liquor over the internet.

In answer to the question, I'm from Minnesota but I am planning on moving to Montana. I don't know anyone there and it will be a completely fresh start.

ZeroRay

I'd like to live in Montana.

I imagine the whole population having acres and acres of land to themselves. And good looking land too, not that ugly salt desert shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got kind of drunk and saw that The Dark Knight Returns movie. It was alright, glad I snuck in some jagermesiter. Do you think Alfred would suck Batman's dick if he ordered him to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom