• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerub

Banned
That's nice!

I have two alternatives now. 1 - I drink a couple of stella's and some wine and go to sleep later, or 2 - I smoke a fat blunt now and sleep like a baby.

I'll probably go with 1, but what do you think?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Are you scumbags drinking tonight? It's fucking Friday. Soon I will be stopping by the liquor store. I should get something fancy tonight.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Are you scumbags drinking tonight? It's fucking Friday. Soon I will be stopping by the liquor store. I should get something fancy tonight.

Fuck that booze is booze yo! Save yo cash.

About to smoke some weed after major time off the shit, I'm sorta drunk to so it will be great.

I always look for that extra buzz after drinking, Its just the way i roll. We all roll that way in this thread so thats a good thing :)

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
It just sucks. I broke up with my girlfriend, my friends in Greece are all in the army and when they were out they only smoked weed alone without telling me, here in the US I only have one friend that barely answers my texts, and the girl I thought was gonna go out with me painfully rejected me.

I know this is the drunk thread, but I'm very drunk in sadness right now.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Alone? Never did it before, but maybe it's time for me to do so.

Kerub

Banned
Alone? Never did it before, but maybe it's time for me to do so.

No, I said I'm here dude!

Regarding myself, I'm considering coming out. That would make me lose at least half of my family. I have no clue what I'll be doing during the fall because I won't be able to fulfill the stuff I need to do anything at all during the fall. I hope you manage to do anything during feeling or working anything at all. I would be happy if I could be the way I am and still be anything but a lump of coal. Don't take whatever you're doing for granted.

What up hoes.

I havent seen any member of my family for about two years. More for most of them. Is that fucked up? I need it to be reiterated.

self concious insecure gaf.

Kerub

Banned
It's just like a stupid thing to do.

Chill out and watch some south park. Send me a PM if you feel bad, ok? I'll be going to sleep soon though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What up hoes.

I havent seen any member of my family for about two years. More for most of them. Is that fucked up? I need it to be reiterated.

self concious insecure gaf.

Why should you give a shit about them just because you're related? Always seemed so phony to me. Fuck your family.

Kerub

Banned
Imma sleep due to smoking things that makes me want to sleep. See ya all in 12 or so hours!

And that means you Mr Egg Dude! :/

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
About to go get some weed and just contemplate suicide. Later 'gaf.

kehs

Banned
It just sucks. I broke up with my girlfriend, my friends in Greece are all in the army and when they were out they only smoked weed alone without telling me, here in the US I only have one friend that barely answers my texts, and the girl I thought was gonna go out with me painfully rejected me.

I know this is the drunk thread, but I'm very drunk in sadness right now.

Is there any other kind of drunkness?

lush

About to go get some weed and just contemplate suicide. Later 'gaf.

Classes are about to begin. The season is about to change. You're employed and work with at least one qt. You're loved via the Internet. The world is your oyster.

Do something cool these last few weeks of summer.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got a bottle of tequila and a six pack of Blood Moon Pumpkinwhateverthefuck. Let's get this show on the road.

You're absolutley right man! Thank you so much!

Wow and here I thought you weren't a dick.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I just want to help you embrace the darkness that lurks inside you. Life is easier when you give in to the little devil on your shoulder.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm high while eating Apple Jacks.

Someone get on Live.

i have one of those too #whitepeople

i just mixed vodka and millk and diet sunkist and it's like i'm drinking one of those orange popsicles with ice cream in the middle

coldvein

Banned
i have one of those too #whitepeople

i just mixed vodka and millk and diet sunkist and it's like i'm drinking one of those orange popsicles with ice cream in the middle

two consoles? white people indeed.

i only have like 2 friends on PSN you bitches should add me sometime so i can be popular. my tag is kidneymeat

ps. that drink sounds delicious. ive got a rough sore throat now so no drinking tonight. im sipping tea and watching the return of the king animated movie. so damn good.

coldvein

Banned
word. i dont really play much either haha. i just want to know what you're doing acid. where in canada are you? whats happening up there?

Acid08

Banned
word. i dont really play much either haha. i just want to know what you're doing acid. where in canada are you? whats happening up there?
Checking out french Canada. Quebec City was incredible, in Montreal now. Montreal actually just feels like a french speaking SF, kinda cool but too familiar.

The women in these cities. Cuties everywhere.

coldvein

Banned
Checking out french Canada. Quebec City was incredible, in Montreal now. Montreal actually just feels like a french speaking SF, kinda cool but too familiar.

nice man. have you bought any prostitutes yet? i want to go to quebec someday.. i feel you on the ladies thing. i was in a town called split in croatia, hottest girls i have ever seen, everywhere. all the girls here now seem dumpy.

Acid08

Banned
nice man. have you bought any prostitutes yet? i want to go to quebec someday.. i feel you on the ladies thing. i was in a town called split in croatia, hottest girls i have ever seen, everywhere. all the girls here now seem dumpy.
I feel you on the traveling with family thing. I love 'em but goddamn it's hard to always be around them.

ATF487

Is the Biodome still open in montreal? that place is nuts

but yeah, there's something super hot about girls speaking french

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom