• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
What's perfect hair forever, wizard?

Why don't they make a show called Who's Falsetto is it Anyway, where they have celebrity males with distinctive voices, and the cast of talented improv comedians have to guess who the celebrity guest of the week is by having them sing or give lines in a falsetto voice. The comedians would come up with funny lines based off of audience participation. For instance, the guest could be Edward James Olmos, and Wayne Brady could ask the audience for a subject, and someone shouts out Tigers, and then Wayne Brady with his quick-thinking improv comedian mind could funnily tell Edward James Olmos to give the Tony the Tiger cereal catchphrase in a hilarious falsetto tone. Then after somebody guesses his name, Edward James Olmos could come out from behind a silhouette screen and introduce his new movie about a Whistleblower bus driver.

If anyone at ABC is reading this, this post counts as me documenting the idea, and I will sue all of you for so much money I'd own Hollywood. Don't fuck with me, punk.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
just finished jogging and it was hot out and i kept imagining what it would be like to jog with boobs

J2d

We should have a drunk/depression age thread. I'm sorry for behaving like an angry dick in my last post. I don't know better. People this age, I don't know man, they just annoy me and I whish I was gay, women and people in general are just so fucking boring. I gues im a bad drunk, I can't cop with it all.

I'm not that down, I gotta alot of things and a lot of means to get them. jejja!

ATF487

We should have a drunk/depression age thread. I'm sorry for behaving like an angry dick in my last post. I don't know better. People this age, I don't know man, they just annoy me and I whish I was gay, women and people in general are just so fucking boring. I gues im a bad drunk, I can't cop with it all.

I'm not that down, I gotta alot of things and a lot of means to get them. jejja!

This is the thread for half of us, I'd reckon

Also I like jager, and most black liquorice tasting things

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Gram of charly in my top pocket yo, going to try and smoke it on tobacco. Il get some techno.

I owe the man 40 quid FML

FML?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Decided 3 litres of strong dry cider was a necessary and important purchase tonight.

It totally was man, feeling goooooooooooooooood. Been too long since I ventured into drunk gaf.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Having such a strange day. There's an airshow at the airport so I was driving to work at the stoplight look up to see a fighter jet climbing completely vertically. It looked nuts. Then it was doing faster than sound passes over the whole area and it was like an earthquake. I also got a free copy of borderlands2 with my graphics card, and last night I met a tweaked girl named Charlie while I was out walking around. She was hunched over and carrying lots of purses. It was weird. She was looking to score. I want to wake up at sunrise tomorrow. I'm in a fight with a really close friend too and I'm seriously mad at her and she keeps sending me messages. It's potluck night at work though so im sitting in the break room feeling VERY suffocated.

Fuckin fighter jets man. It gave me anxiety just looking at it. It defied all logic and physics. I can't believe some guy was just doin it while I was stuck at a stop light.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Can you post the link to ghetto superstar so I can listen to it. Thanks.

Wool

I'm going to the horse track tomorrow to get drunk, gamble, and maybe even scream at the jockeys. There is no place I'd rather spend a Saturday in August.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
526065_10151351353504966_205356911_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
for real tho, my 12 year old self wanted to bang mya

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
DJ bang space, queue up that puff daddy cover of that police song where puff daddy crashes his motorcycle

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
let's hear that puff daddy/jimmy page duet (ft. Godzilla.)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
how puff daddy earned his wings
a transmedia experience

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know how you guys can focus so intensely when you're drunk do you just like build up the tension in your legs or what most of the time when I'm building up the tension in lower abs/dickmuscle it takes super intense concentration. when I'm drunk I'm all floaty in mah brain ad can't really center my being where it's needed so I just get a sorta lame orgasm because the tension is built up in my extremities I think I really like kissing all over bodies when I'm drunk though like if you've got a post shower unbuttoned flannel situation going on and it's kinda late anyway and maybe the room is a little disorganized so you just sorta get goofy with eachother before you set the alarm

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom