• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, that was a great idea. Did some fearless bike riding, went so fast and took some risks but nailed it. Then explored a new area and got lifted to some good music. And made it back home alive. I did get blasted in the face by a sprinkler though. Lesson learned: do new shit, repetition and routines suck. I feel good but then again I'm fairly drunk and high at the moment.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Making chipotle sweet potato and chicken quesadillas. Sittin in the kitchen drinking a negra models. I slept for like 2 hours earlier. Got super drunk from those taqueria cokes and whiskey. My dude is coming over in an hour and were gonna go to the junior highschool and rice our bikes backwards.

I also jumped my neighbors car. Saturday

Get'sMad

man I just made an espresso, packed a bowl, got a fresh beer and put Pet Shop Boys - Actually on the turntable

shits about to go down

Get'sMad

anyone ever flown on a float plane before?

I'm going on one next week...I'm simultaneously excited and terrified

might be hitting up the doc for some xanax for the ride...feel like I need an indiana jones hat and a flask as well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So my good dude from High school who lives in SoCal now and I are starting s clan. Were also gonna get deep into dayz

Wool

man I just made an espresso, packed a bowl, got a fresh beer and put Pet Shop Boys - Actually on the turntable

shits about to go down

did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

Whats the deal with this liferebooted guy?

jaxword

I just had such a terrible date that I'm quite literally considering not leaving the house or talking to any other humans for like a month.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Hoarding up in the house sounds like a good idea. Headache -_- darn tequila. You so tasty, why do you make me suffer

I want to sleep. But that armed robbery thread is keeping me awake.

Oh and in case I wasn't clear the bouncers put the x's on my wrist cuz I'm over 21 and was drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom