• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Took me a bit to get over it..just downed water for hours

also i heard more alcohol DOES stop hangovers...something bout the body being too busy.

Get'sMad

tuseday night drinking since I'm working a half day tomorrow because I'm leaving for seattle then vancouver island for a little vacation

gonna be drinking a lot of beers and trying to catch a salmon and looking at whales and stuff I guess

Gorillaz

Four Loko's are the definition of Black-out-in-a-can. Don't even chug it on your first time just sip it

It's what you get when you are trying to get tipsy/drunk quick

Mully

EVERYONE IS DOING IT BLAME.

milk%20stout%20nitro%20001-thumb-400x300-63027.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
so I'm sittin In the car munching on a hummus wrap contemplating a cuties boots I saw at the gas station and my phone rings and its the marines! He was like "how was your summer.. Man" and man, that "man" was the fakest goddamn thing I've ever heard.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You ever think, you know?
About ice cubes. And water, and steam. You ever think about molecules? How they move. You ever think about temperature? About humans. Violence. What if you just picture a caveman, sitting there facing other cavemen.. think about what tht would be like to face other cavemen for a second. That's steam. We're cooling down. If you see what I mean. In a dimension more detailed than ours where we are one it probably looks like water becoming ice. Ok bye now.

Kerub

Banned
You ever think, you know?
About ice cubes. And water, and steam. You ever think about molecules? How they move. You ever think about temperature? About humans. Violence. What if you just picture a caveman, sitting there facing other cavemen.. think about what tht would be like to face other cavemen for a second. That's steam. We're cooling down. If you see what I mean. In a dimension more detailed than ours where we are one it probably looks like water becoming ice. Ok bye now.

Totally man

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It is soooooo funny to see your life through the instagram filter. I've never used until now and it's actually really fun. It just instantly makes into a ffffound hottie.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It is soooooo funny to see your life through the instagram filter. I've never used until now and it's actually really fun. It just instantly makes into a ffffound hottie.

Most of the filters age me like 10-15 years. They accentuate the dark rings around my eyes from a lack of sleep and poor lifestyle choices, it makes me look downright ghoulish.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snug did you find some new woods, I want to live vicariously some more.

Sort of, it wasn't too far out but I took some dirt roads through some areas close to my block. It was kind of woodsy but it's also where a lot of hobos camp out (there used to be a train station nearby) and I'm pretty sure people also hide a lot of dead bodies out there. Didn't find any though, sadly. Maybe next time. I wouldn't mind bringing a fresh one home for experiments.

On a similar note, I'm thinking about doing a drunken Into the Wild thing for an entire weekend soon, but I need to find someone to feed my cats first. The little shits are holding me back again. I would also need to buy like 10 plastic bottles of smirnoff to bring with me.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I think I've drank at least 30 days in a row at this point. I started drinking today at like 3pm. All I can think about right now is horse ebooks. It's giving me bad anxiety. Meanwhile, I'm sipping straight from a half gallon plastic jug of malibu rum.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You'll get over the horse, hit up metempsych
Utility limb is basically the king of twet

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I shaved off part of my eyebrow. Got close but I couldn't go all the way. One of these nights I'm just gonna fuckin do it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just asked a guy at work about some bud and he's like "yeah, just gimme your appleID." lol I guess he's an avid iPod touch user.

I was also wondering how long it took to go from the wright brothers initial flight to the first commercial flights for travel.

Ultima_5

you guys know what's really cool? kosher wine.

You guys know whats also really not cool? putting moves on a palestien gilr then her turing you down for being a jewish =/

Hi drunk gaf

also, i'm sad drunk gaf is now in community, because now that i went 3 months w/ no drink, i feel eft out

ZeroRay

Question Ultima, are you Larry David and did your exchange with the Palestinian girl occur in a chicken restaurant, which is also Palestinian?

If so, I may have a solution.

Ultima_5

Question Ultima, are you Larry David and did your exchange with the Palestinian girl occur in a chicken restaurant, which is also Palestinian?

If so, I may have a solution.

palestinian-chicken-05-1024.jpg
(to lazy to find animated version)

and no, it happened at a our international studen roommate's 21st bday party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom