• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
guess who just hotlinked tons of angelfire images by accident

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell.

I just bought a 12pack of budweiser and I get home and they're tiny little 8oz cans. Its like I'm a giant.

These cute little beers are perfect for a childs lunch.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ibxlWHDqWz1R2t.jpg

look how cute they are

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
My boss caught me stoplight dancing in the delivery vehicle to New Kids on the Block - Step By Step and singing the words. I hope I don't get fired.

Wool

What the hell.

I just bought a 12pack of budweiser and I get home and they're tiny little 8oz cans. Its like I'm a giant.

These cute little beers are perfect for a childs lunch.

You see what happens when the Europeans buy up our beer companies? First we lose 4 ounces, next thing you know they're forcing you to eat gelato and drive a hatchback.

CryingIndian.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
do you ever just sit there and think "i kind of want to hear that mates of state song right now" and then immediately think about gta4

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Mates of State is cool to listen to for about a half hour once per year. It's like a very highly specific urge. I remember I snuck into a show they played at my friend's college and the girl was really hot and had a sweet keyboard. I first heard about them when this girl who was having relationship trouble with her husband came to my work to give me a mix cd that had a song by them on it. I thought she might be into me and I got scared because she was married and I was a virgin so I stopped talking to her. This is also how I heard of Big Black and Dinosaur Jr.

Hey, what are all my wizards up to?

Kraftwerk

Smashes, wrecked, destroyed, obliterated.

Some of the things that happened to me last night.

I was dumb enough to have beer, jagermeister, JD and vodka in one night at the beach party. I could not even stand up. Cabbie was awesome. He stopped at a gas station and got a box of water for me. Poured one out right there as I used it to wash my face. I threw up 6-7 times.

Head is fucking splitting right now. Oh god. Im glad im off.

Blarghhhhhhhhhh.....

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Smashes, wrecked, destroyed, obliterated.

Some of the things that happened to me last night.

I was dumb enough to have beer, jagermeister, JD and vodka in one night at the beach party. I could not even stand up. Cabbie was awesome. He stopped at a gas station and got a box of water for me. Poured one out right there as I used it to wash my face. I threw up 6-7 times.

Head is fucking splitting right now. Oh god. Im glad im off.

Blarghhhhhhhhhh.....

Never heard of it, Sounds Canadian..

I'm drinking Strongbow at present.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's hard to put on your wizard hat when you're feeling like anything but.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom