• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

I dropped acid for the first time 2 days ago and went to this place in Wisconsin. I like it better than mushrooms, it seemed much more consistent and sort of clearer. All in all, really great feeling and experience. I have to get my film developed, but I might post some pictures. I saw the worlds largest carousel, hundreds and hundreds of guns, dollhouses, clowns, model ships, scrimshaw, mannequins, taxidermy, and various other weird antiques. It was the coolest place I've ever been, acid or not.

Acid08

Banned
I dropped acid for the first time 2 days ago and went to this place in Wisconsin. I like it better than mushrooms, it seemed much more consistent and sort of clearer. All in all, really great feeling and experience. I have to get my film developed, but I might post some pictures. I saw the worlds largest carousel, hundreds and hundreds of guns, dollhouses, clowns, model ships, scrimshaw, mannequins, taxidermy, and various other weird antiques. It was the coolest place I've ever been, acid or not.

Sounds like an amazing experience, acid is an incredible drug.

so jelly. i've only done it a little once and that was years ago. YEARS.

sadness

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is like the longest half hour of my life. I've been stuck at work all day and it's alllllmost time to go home and I have an epic weekend planned. :eek:

My hair feels really soft right now too. It's just a good night.

^thats the best advice you'll ever get about smoking weed fyi

Yeah don't hit up any concentrated stuff too hard. Anxiety attacks are no fun. Also pot brownies are good and they make me super horny got damn.

Acid08

Banned
Man, this weed advice is so not cool and so not drunk thread. Smoke a blunt to the dome Artra, and welcome back!

blame, status report?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I don't reall like edibles, way too easy to gettin high of a dose. I do sometimes like to dissolve a little weed into really fatty milk an mix it with mint tea but that's waaaay less of a dose than butter or something. I'm off work! Hurray for me. Gonna queue up my round of applause minidisc and drive home to the cheers of my audience. I'll wave an blow kisses out the window. Look for me.

Lizard with a ladder

learnin' with the blacks!
It's fucked up when you have a health condition where you can't drink but do anyways. I'm weak guys! Every fucking friday, I'm like nah, I wont' drink...it'll be good for me not to.

*sigh*

Ultima_5

my first night on the town since i turned 21. twas alot of fun. think my finger is broke though.

also i need gaf meet up to happen in walking distance from where i live

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I always get a little wasted and then try to read and it's impossible. It seems like the two would go so well together but you end up slapping your self in the face with a tablet and then not being able to focus, I'm readin like 6 books at once right now and not making any progress in any of them.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I played csgo on Xbox last night, seeing if I could get something to occupy my time before my computer is done. It's terrible. But it made me realize how beautiful halo's gameplay is. I wanna play some halo today.

I mean just the Xbox version is terrible. It's counter strike. It's awesome on steam I'm sure.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haha I live your dude salutes you at the commendation screen in reach. It's like he's salutin you the th player for bein the rad dude you are.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man I think I'm just gonna veg out today. Lately I've been in this state of mind where I always got to be moving, and idle time is time wasted, but right now I just need to say "fuck it" and relax for a day. Hopefully this ganj will help me with that, I have videogames that need to be played.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Lol I spent half the night with my head in the toilet. Gotta love being port drunk. Almost finished my bottle too! Sad panda

Acid08

Banned
Man I think I'm just gonna veg out today. Lately I've been in this state of mind where I always got to be moving, and idle time is time wasted, but right now I just need to say "fuck it" and relax for a day. Hopefully this ganj will help me with that, I have videogames that need to be played.
I'm already anticipating the many hours of P4 Golden I'll be playing with the ganj.

Wool

I'm already anticipating the many hours of P4 Golden I'll be playing with the ganj.

Do they have one of those games for PS3? There is no way in hell I am getting a vita after being burned by the PSP so badly, and I don't want to buy a new PS2 again. I've got the exact same problem with Monster Hunter, I hear how great it is and they have it on practically every platform expect PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom