• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Do they have one of those games for PS3? There is no way in hell I am getting a vita after being burned by the PSP so badly, and I don't want to buy a new PS2 again. I've got the exact same problem with Monster Hunter, I hear how great it is and they have it on practically every platform expect PS3.
Nope, no Persona games on current generation consoles besides P4 Arena. Gotta have a PS2, PSP, or Vita to play them.

Boris

Neo Member
hey drunk-GAF! Eating take-out pizza and listening to Bobby Womack after "clubbing". I have garlic on my pizza even though I didn't order any..

Ultima_5

Hey drink GAF. I have a friend who wants to have a sex with a milf. What sort of bar do we go to to have his dreams come true.

Hi drunk GAF.

I'm glad that I got put into an art/design class with a bunch of decent looking girls this semester.

Last semester my options weren't so great.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hey drink GAF. I have a friend who wants to have a sex with a milf. What sort of bar do we go to to have his dreams come true.

Hi drunk GAF.

Try hanging out outside a women's resource center. You could probably brown bag a drink in the parking lot.

AcridMeat

Banned
In portland now visiting family. I was so impressed the first thing my younger niece does is excitedly get me a beer and open it.
Favourite Aphex Twin song?
I love this thread. Xtal, On, Alberto Balsam, 4, Milk Man, Flim, his remix of une Homme n'est pas une femme

So many.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Not saying anyone Specifically asked, but If someone did I'd say I'd write a fan fiction about firefly where captain gets kidnapped and jayne is left in charge but th dr knocks him out and they imprison him but then have to cook magnificent food for him so he won't kill them when they eventually have to free him for some reason. Just the crew cooking side story Bout milking farmers cattle and lots of Jayne eating reactions.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Woke up with a tab open on the wiki article for maglev trains, and another with a google search for "dietetics"

?:(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just spent like 10inuted tying my shoes with dark brown braided micro hemp that I'm gonna have to cut off later. But it goes perfectly with my tweed shoes and the confidence it's giving me is unprecedented.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
tried to do a u-turn in my drive way and smashed into a wooden fence

the weird thing was that I wasn't even drunk yet

Tesseract

Banned
iKs0PLi2WeHDo.gif

that is all.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinking smoking and have a cold 40oz waiting to drink for Breaking Bad. I drank a few beers and got high at the edge of the water at the beach, contemplated life and where I should go from here. I haven't shaved in like 4 days and I like how it looks but I'm afraid to show up to work tomorrow unkempt, I might get yelled at for it. I'm not gonna remember most of this episode.

and don't wprry about remembering, it will just make it better when you watch it again and you're all like HOLY ShiT..

just don't look at your posts about the show if you're like me because mine get pretty bad.

J2 did u eat any good apples?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wouldn't want to let it grow long but I could probably pull of a well maintained and sculpted beard. I'm visualizing it right now and it makes me look more mature and interesting. I would have a pretty good look. But keeping it will be a tough call tomorrow since it's still in a development phase and bitches at work might get on my dick about it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got a whole bag of aples gonna make applesauce tonight and maybe pie I took pics for yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom