• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

why would you ever see the lorax? i made a promise to tim and eric that i would never see that shit

^^^^^^^^^^^^
220px-Strawberry_jam_high_res_cover.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell this pie filling tastes like flint stones vitamins what did I do

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Jesus the spanish cant drink for shit, back home in england I'm classed a lightweight, here i am some sort of god, is it bad this makes me feel slightly smug.... anyway, wassup drunk thread, ten pints down the line, clubs are boring me....wasson?

What do you guys do to cure a hangover? I just sleep all day because I can't function.
Weirdly fizzy drinks help me, i dont eat till supper, before then its just a prescription of 2 bottles of coke zero and a day of Sandbox RPG's I.E Fallout,Skyrim and as screed

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
:)

I have some Skywalker OG from tha club.

ya they suck

screw you, i love it, i only just got into them but i love their orchestral feel.... have you listened to much of their stuff or are you just culturally illiterate?

EDIT: Realised how rudely i phrased that, i mean have you given them a chance?

i need help from follow drunks i never had a redbull vodka before, do i drink it first when i start my night or not until i start getting tired and use it to wake up

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I burnt the roof of my mouth last night and now I have too much lemon juice on my cucumber salad and it's killing me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Duuuuude what I just got pulled over because my car was too dirty. LOL. I guess I do drive partially on a dirt road but it's not that dirty. He was like, can you even see out of there? And apparently my license plate light is out. Wtf man. So weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom