• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whaaaaat my car just broke down at the bank. It is just not my week.

Get'sMad

just got back to the good ol' usa after catching a bunch of fish in british columbia. been disconnected from the world the last 5 days...felt good. other highlights of the trip included dropping my 4S in the ocean. took it up the rear from att today getting a new one.

but yeah I'm getting drunk tonight because I don't gotta work tomorrow.

I miss any good drunk posts??

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So while I'm not being at work I discovered the band videohippos and theyre cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yeah i just ordered a pizza and im gonna pick up some whiskey i guess

idfk. its so weird. im glad to be not at work, but i sorta wish i was there. i feel guilty almost, even though this was out of my control. i called in they were soooo nice.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been feeling good the last couple days for some reason. It's weird. No grim pessimism or grey clouds above my head, I feel right. Maybe my brain is finally unfucking itself. Or maybe it's a brain tumor.
Anyways, drinking smoking and throwing together some dope playlists. If I'm stuck at home this is what I wanna be doing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm collecting all the Teengirl Fantasy vinyl. Even though I don't have a record player and don't really ever intend to. I got the lenticular tracer LP thats limited to 250 copies and am tracking down 7am and their cheaters and motif singles, really nothing too exciting just looking to spend as little money as possible. The only one that seems a little out of reach is the hollywoodhills/love dont live here anymore ep, which coincidentally is my favorite release. I was reading about it and I guess it only had 100 pressings and was only sold at the release party in amsterdam or something, i dont fucking know its way over my head. I do know it will be sweet as shit to have in a horizontally mounted bright pink milk crate on my wall though. so yeah, throwing money away on physical media woohoo, thats not a minidisc.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBO5PbpDPng

G2XQL.gif
G2XQL.gif
G2XQL.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
fuck ya'self

damn that video was awesome i usually tab out of videos but that gravestone is hypnotizing me. super liberating tunes. im about to blow up an embassy.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Tequila will make things better yes? Yes! Yay for drunkenness. Takes the mind off things. Why cant I forget it all? FML

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There should be a spiritual sequel to cool spot for genesis called Makers 'n' Sativas where you play as the red rubber cap of a Makers Mark bottle. That game was already super trippy so it works.

AcridMeat

Banned
I had a dream last night involving most of drunk thread. We were in Seattle or SF and I remember we went to this insane costume party in a mansion and jtwo was hangin in this plane on display out of his MIND.

Maybe it wasn't a costume party but we were dressed up anyway.

AcridMeat

Banned
I think you said the phrase butt touching so much last night there must have been a banner with it.

(I think I heard you say it in the dream for real.)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The makers mark cap could platform along the skids of a helicopter on its way to the ER and it would jump off and onto a guerney and proceed to platform through the hospital at one point there'd be a row of patients and the cap would platform across them just as they flatline and the screen would flash to different scenes super quickly showing their most profound life experiences. Then in a switch to a vertical auto scroll sequence it would float to heaven with one of their spirits and then: cloudy heaven level!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had a weird dream last night where I was walking down a bridge full of people and I kept yanking stuff out of their hands like sandwiches and cellphones and chucking them off the bridge while I laughed. Weird.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would still keep an open mind, you never know when you might find the right drug for you. Have you tried smoking PCP yet?

ecurbj

About to drink some Mike's Hard Lemonade and a couple of Smirnoff's. I know they are bitch drinks but whatever. I work tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom