• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecurbj

The regular, default lemonade flavor isn't bad. I'm not to much of a drinker. But I had Peach Ciroc on my birthday and surely I blacked out lol

ecurbj

Nope. Maybe I should ask for some recommendations then. Because like I said, I don't drink like that. Beer is disgusting for me by the way.

try a hard cider, like apple juice but sexier. lambic is kind of like a beer, but the framboise lambic is quite delicious. both are good for getting a mild buzz, though if you down a sixer of cider, it tends to sneak up on you...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
you'd probably enjoy some boone's farm

mGo71.jpg

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'm thinking that cat's don't have umbilical cords when they're born. They just get pooped out like little pieces of shit, no need to snip. Of course, the momma cat could also just bite the umbilical cord off with one of her fangs.

Also, when the umbilical cord gets snipped how come the babies insides don't leak out of the hole right there? Makes no sense, it's not like it's a door with an open and close mechanism. I bet you if you squeezed a newborn baby food and shit would ooze out of it's belly button hole.

God damn this is fucking crazy.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I really wanna get drunk right now. I think I just got dumped. And I cant drink because I have to drive soon. Oh god why is this happening to me D':

Bill Bailey had better be fucking worth it.

ATF487

I really wanna get drunk right now. I think I just got dumped. And I cant drink because I have to drive soon. Oh god why is this happening to me D':

Bill Bailey had better be fucking worth it.

take a nap, drive when you have to then come back and destroy a litre

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Dude no way I thought that's what all the nipples were for. Is this true?

I don't know man! Somebody needs to tell us if cat's have umbilical cords!!!!!

Also somebody needs to make a serious sam type shooter where the aliens are huge cats with like 8 smaller cats attached to cords coming out of the big cats vagina. A nasty gothic looking octocat whose sound effects sound like loud horn blasts instead of meows.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Never played a smash bros game. None of the characters appealed to me. They just come off as boring, even though I like the games they come from (Donkey Kong Country Returns, Pokemon Blue, Super Mario Bros. 3, Metroid Prime, e.t.c.)

Whereas with All Stars, the idea of playing Crash Bandicoot, Raiden, or Sir Daniel Fortesque actually excites me. Guess it's because I grew up with Playstation. Not buying either All Starts or Kerflu-whatever btw. Also drank tonight

and you know what eff how there's not a lot of girls at bars, at least not the ones I've tried. Going to a commuter technical college SUCKS in that regard. even if college doesn't have as many parties as the movies portray, you still get far more opportunities. there are less than 10 girls in my information systems and security program. endeavor is a good beer, my fav is stella

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude my stupid friend has teeth and needs to go to the dentist at 9am and I have to drive him.
But seroiusly though, videohippos are awesome.

Mully

I'm still looking for this song that's kinda Robot-Rockish but sounds a little alternative with really slow techno bass. It was released sometime in 1998-1999. It was on some Top 40 stations at the time. There's a guy kind of shout-singing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Rolled up a couple and heading out into the world. Here goes something.

As long as I manage to wake up and get to work in the morning everything will be fine. Bye.

Mully

Decided to buy a sixer. Just finished it in 45 minutes. What should I do now? I've already watched all of the Anthony Bourdain episodes.

Guys, I can't hook up to save my own life. I'm so fucked... (metaphorically speaking)

The current top ten posters might want to PM me your mailing addresses.

Mully

You're putting too much pressure on yourself Atramental. Stop setting goals to hook up with a lady. It's counterproductive and completely self-sabotaging.

Girls know when you're trying too hard, especially when you make a goal for yourself to hook up with one. Forget about fucking a girl and just go out and enjoy life. You're obviously not enjoying anything right now because you're doing too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom