• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not uncertain. We had a back and forth for years and we finally got serious. She wants me to propose (she said as much). I'm young but I have prospects out the ass and can't find a reason for saying no.

Ultima_5

sup drunk gaf. first big game of the semester. had people over and drank all day and what not.

some what damaged.

posted a thread, which won't go anywhere because I forgot my English terms =/

hows everybody

Ultima_5

Won't get with any girls, drunk as fuck and trying to clean up after a party and taking care of a drunk friend. Fuck my life...

having people over is always a nightmare. unless you're in engineering... then when you have a house party for someones bday the only people who come over are other engineers and i'm the only one who drinks. I just leave them on the porch though and the hobos come by at night and take 'em.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Casserole just coming out of the oven. I'm out of lemons and limes. :'(

having people over is always a nightmare. unless you're in engineering... then when you have a house party for someones bday the only people who come over are other engineers and i'm the only one who drinks. I just leave them on the porch though and the hobos come by at night and take 'em.

Pshhh, not my room, nigga. But instead of dippin' to another, better party, I'm watch in my friend... this won't get me shit. FML.

Mully

I'm going to fucking beat the living shit out of y'all one day. I have listened to Gotham's Reckoning and within in a month I'll be as big as Bane. Two months and I'll be more toned as Bane.

Eidan

The presidency of Barack Obama has honestly increased my game in bars. I grinded on one of the nicer white asses I've encountered recently solely because the chick thought I sounded like Obama. Four more years.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Balddemon made me prematurely wipe all of the hydrogen peroxide (h202 6% solution) off of my body parts to tell you guys that he's sad that he struck out with a Spanish-German 29 year old (gender not important).

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't think I'll get out of bed today. I wish I had polio or some shit so I could get away with laying in bed 24 7.

ecurbj

The presidency of Barack Obama has honestly increased my game in bars. I grinded on one of the nicer white asses I've encountered recently solely because the chick thought I sounded like Obama. Four more years.
God damn was this hilarious! Me and my cousin are bagging the fuck up. Obama 2012!!

Mully

The 49 year old drunk bartender kept showing her surprisingly perky tits last night. I felt happy and violated at the same time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Posting from my bed it's like a cloud. I got some bitching coffee beans but I don't want to leave my cloud.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Had a shitty hangover all morning. I for one thought my day was ruined. The hangover i am talking about lifted at 3pm.

Kentpaul

that's a beautiful moment, isn't it? when you realize you're going to live.

i touched macusers butt last night.

First thing i done was have a long bath to become reborn into feeling normal again. The good thing about being shitfaced is sleeping on a friends floor doesn't suck as much as it sounds.

Key.

A floor is the walking surface of a room or vehicle. Floors vary from simple dirt in a cave to many-layered surfaces using modern technology. Floors may be stone, wood, bamboo, metal, or any other material that can hold a person's weight.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
What a fucking hangover. Had to wake up twice to puke. I am getting old. Well, I didn't eat before going out drinking... still :p

Kentpaul

The worse thing is forgetting to drink a shitload of water before going to sleep. Then again that runs the risk you could piss your self during the night.

ALCOHOL PROBLEMS FML

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have a hangover. I feel amazing. I am amazing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I thought I was out of ganj but it turns out a fuckload of it spilt out in my drug bag. Things are looking up, Sunday redeemed.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eggman, who was that large breasted friend of yours that I saw on my Facebook feed this morning?

I wuz all, "Oh my god, When did this happen!" this morning.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Whatsup maccy-poo.

Eggman, who was that large breasted friend of yours that I saw on my Facebook feed this morning?

I wuz all, "Oh my god, When did this happen!" this morning.
She's my date for next weekend. We're going to Times Square. Will post pics.

She's my date for next weekend. We're going to Times Square. Will post pics.
iVuzQmHDUr4Gz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom