• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branson

Drinking raspberry vodka with mt dew with a girl. Watching mission impossible on Netflix and taking a drink everytime tom cruise comes on the screen

Yes it would count but I'm not gay nor bi nor bi-curious.

My pynus can't get hard around men and I'm not very keen on getting my bum or any other hole for that matter penetrated by someone's meat pole.

kehs

Banned
Hmmm...if you close your eyes its not so bad.

Totally unrelated I had a dream I was playing hard to get with Selma Hayek cause I was totally into her friend she was hanging out with...while I was walking around the White House....because Obama and me were totally down.....and he was trying to track me down but I just wanted some time alone. I kept running into Hillary and she was totally bombarding for advice on how to deal with lybia and shit?

The fuck man, being on politics sucks.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey sexy ladies I made a lime cheesecake this morning and met a bee in the middle of a street as well as a lizard and I have a minidisc player in a box on my doorstep oh and I'm almost all the way not sick and I'm gonna drink an epic fucking beer in about an hour so yeah fuck you

Wool

I did that "Genius" thing on iTunes for Goodbye Horses. I think a more apt name for that service would be "moron".

ydCBu.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuckin shit this md player even more beautiful than I imagined.

Soooo premium

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man, I'm pretty sure I got about three hours of sleep and my forehead feels like it's about to explode but I had a good time last night. Finally broke my cold streak, I'm not 100% sure what her name was but we had fun. We talked about how we were going to see each other again but as soon as we left the hotel it felt like we were strangers, but I guess that's just how it goes. But we had unprotected sex and I'm fairly certain that I came inside her this morning so maybe I will end up hearing from her after all. Fuck.

Now to be at work and try not to puke.

kehs

Banned
sorry for the double post but phonewars are making me angry, i dont like that, how do i stop it

e: why did this thread say it had a new post? better let groph know

Okay. We have to have to have to do this next year.

Drunk thread burning man meet up! Oh my goddddd.

It's gonna be off the chain.

I'm bringing a fucking camera as well.

Holy Fuck.

I'm hyperventilating right now.

I can't believe I never thought about going there before. I guess I was too occupied with my life here in stupidly boring and backwards South Carolina.

dude, look up the event list and photos from this year. a friend of mine went, said it was pure insanity, the cameras only give you a tiny glimpse of what goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom