• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me asking, what happened with your friend with benefits? It sounded like that was going well for you. Also sick of the grind btw.

I hate the Lions. If it wasn't for the Pistons in 2004 sports would be nothing but disappointment for me. It's the one time my team won. Fuck sports.

Never say would you mind me asking in the drunk thread. So we first hooked up in 09 when she was dating my best friend. They broke up shortly after but he never found out. Me and her didn't talk for a while and she got some new bf she dated for a year or so who she now claims is gay. She contacts me out of the blue and we start fucking, it's great, says she loves me during the first time but then the reality sets in.

We're hundreds of miles apart and I'm a dumb kid who doesn't know his dick from a stick in the ground.

New school, new girls and they're coming easy but it's never the same, you know?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Omfg the sunset tonight was amazing. About to go to Safeway and get a pizza and a beer. I haven't drank since Wednesday. :eek:

kehs

Banned
I need to be permanently banned. Which mod reads this thread? Make sure the reason you put down is that I got banned for trolling Apple.

kehs

Banned
Cop I really appreciate you being here. It's one sided but most of your posts make me laugh.

That's what I live for.

If there's no lols then what is it all for?

I'm the most altruistic motherfucker you will ever know. In just gave a guy in a wheel chair twenty five bucks becuae I spent twenty three on a bottle of booze.

coldvein

Banned
That's what I live for.

If there's no lols then what is it all for?

I'm the most altruistic motherfucker you will ever know. In just gave a guy in a wheel chair twenty five bucks becuae I spent twenty three on a bottle of booze.

fuck... that just reminded me that i actually gave some random guy 12 bucks last night. jesus christ

Get'sMad

have a doctors appointment at 10 tomorrow and don't have to show up til work til noon'ish

calling it a night by hydrating up, smoking a huge bowl and watching blade runner on blu-ray for the 575960860 time

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think that's how I'll get permed. I'm pretty good at not getting banned but some day I'll end up at the wrong play at the wrong time while the wrong person is reading. At least I'll be able to look back and say I lived every day like it was my last.

ibmxLYXo8C9FIZ.png

Bluh... about 3 more months left.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I thought Eggman was perm'd. How long is he banned?

Anyways, just went for a lakeside bike ride in the pouring raining while listing to some Tycho. Shit was pretty amazing.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going sober for a while guys wish me luck. Trying to get in prime shape for my mountain biking.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice. Whatchu drinkin?

About to grab something for myself. I might head out in a bit and try to find some work peeps who are out at the bar tonight for a birthday thing, but they're mostly people I don't talk much with. This chick I want to put it in might be there, though, so it's tempting.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuck, I arrived late an my work peeps alluded me. Hopping from bar to bar, maybe I'll find them, maybe I won't but I'm finding this way more fun then anchoring down at one bar.

kehs

Banned
Killing my ear drums listening to Lil Wayne with headphones and a bottle of Jameson in my hand whilst I sit in the dark.

This is what being jtwo must feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom