• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wasn't a junior member, I'd be banned my now.

edit: I'm a junior member, what the fuck?
Perhaps in your reality.

But not in ours:
ibcjB3inCzi34L.png

kehs

Banned
I need help from drunk gaf.

We need to free rozay.

Dude is cool as shit and he got permed for some bullshit random joke about android/ios war.

I feel responsible cause I'm always doing that shit and I'm still here.

take my avatar and evangelize.

or not

either way free rozay

kehs

Banned
Should we bring mclaren777 with us?
ivM5sAVsvlufX.gif

I bet his head would explode from seeing all the "sinning" that goes on at burning man.

mclaren77 is probably a submissive bottom.

he'd be all, no no please don't cum on my face, then he's go on a creampie cuckold cleaning spree

Oh, speaking about feeling like a pedo.

I feel like a pedo for just being attracted to girls who are 18 or 19 in some of my classes.

I guess it's just that they're so tiny compared to me and they look so fucking young compared to be because I look kinda old.

y'know what I'm sayin?

Wool

a burningman drunkgafmeet would be OFF THE CHAIN

someone will die

from sexhaustion

I've been seriously considering Burning Man for next year. I went to Bonnaroo last year, and I think Burning Man is the next natural step.

As for the meetup, I'm not sure about the orgy, but I'd definitely stand in the middle of the desert and talk about video games.

@Atra, I forgot to tell you that Balddemon got on Diablo 3 that day I mentioned that he needs to get playing again. Good work!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so efficient. I just walk inside, kick off my shoes, pack the grinder, pour a double shot, pack the piece, throw back the shot, take a toke, crack a beer and sit down with my iPad. All within less than 3 minutes of getting home.

I've had one of "those days": Woke up in someones bed, stumbled out to a sun that was way to bright and looked like a fucking vagrant on the bus filled with people going to work.

I feel like shit. My cat keeps trying to molest my foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom