• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

I've had one of "those days": Woke up in someones bed, stumbled out to a sun that was way to bright and looked like a fucking vagrant on the bus filled with people going to work.

I feel like shit. My cat keeps trying to molest my foot.

Molest her back.

Fuck your shit Snuggler. I hate high cats.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I saw a PBR can bouncing on the freeway and said "just like me, a tall boy blowing in the wind" but I was alone so nobody heard it. :/

youngwerther is your username a play on the fact that werther's original candies are generally consumed by old people.

Ha! But no.

It is the name of the titular character of the novel The Sorrows of Young Werther.

It's a fitting user name, trust me.
On a positive note, butterscotch candies know no age. They are delicious to everyone.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If been really frustrated with my best friend lately.
I can't tell if I'm just annoyed and now looking for reasons to back up my annoyance with him or that he's fucking always late,or what. But holy shit lately I've just been grinding my teeth at like everything he does. I know having a wife and a kid and all that isn't easy but I feel like we're drifting apart. Or at the very least finding ourselves without as many common experiences as we used to. It's making me really sad,

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah over our decade long relationship we've definitely gone over a year not seeing eachother one time

Our lives are far too integrated for that now though. We usually only see eachother on weekends and maybe once to watch tv during the week

We're watching firefly right now and it's super radical

I almost feel bad now. These annoyances aren't anything to make me not want to be his friend.. They're just annoyances.

ZeroRay

I totally understand. It's impossible to have someone close to you and not find at least one thing that gets on your nerves. Those feelings are exasperated with the changes he's gone through.

I have a friend with a 15+ years worth of history and we basically see each other twice a year. We still click pretty well like nothing's happened when we do see each other, it's just that we don't make an effort to make contact anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom