• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had Mead for the first time yesterday. I thought it was gonna suck but it was really fucking tasty, smooth and sweet without being too rich. Plus, it has a higher ABV then beer, which is good. I think I'm gonna start drinking that shit daily. That's gonna be my thing.

Also, I think I'm losing my mind. Fuck. Someone needs to shoot me with an elephant tranquilizer or something.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You know what? Fuck food. People rag on smokers, drinkers and drug users but food fucks people's shit up just as much as that stuff. I'm going all liquid from here on out.

Agonizing over a text. Life is weird.

I just realized this thread is open to the public to read.

Now I'm envisioning my drunk thread post history being read out loud in the court of law. Time to start editing out posts, this might take awhile.

kehs

Banned
I'm watching breaking bad, and I want to talk about the word cunt, it's uses and it's barring.

Is it ever okay to use it? When is it okay to use it? Europians don't count.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Going to a street food festival in Oakland with a girl that looks like an acorn.
All my laundry smells like weed and deodorant and I drank 4 16oz beers last night and NO water so I feel kind of queasy. I guess we're gonna stop at the sutro baths afterwards but that feels like a million years from now. I could be dead by 7pm.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dudes I did the thing where you leave the gas pump in auto and yank it out a spill gas EVERYWHERE. It soaked all my clothes and Cameron the attendant teenager guy was like "oh shit that's HELLA" it was sooooo fucking shocking.

Wool

This is supposed to be the last page right? How do we move forward? I think everyone should right their own paragraph to be put in the OP of the new thread. An organized group of drunks is a dangerous thing.

ZeroRay

This is supposed to be the last page right? How do we move forward? I think everyone should right their own paragraph to be put in the OP of the new thread. An organized group of drunks is a dangerous thing.

I agree with this notion. I even wrote my own paragraph just now.

Acid08

Banned
Great idea, all top 10 posters need to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom