• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

brews and footballs this afternoon

taking off tomorrow to hang with my pops who turns 60 tomorrow which is really fucking with my brain

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Copernicus got banned again. He almost made it to the end of drunk thread.

Anyways. You know what sucks? Seeing the ex out in the wild. I almost went for the fire exit. Drink more time now. Debating rolling one and going back outside.

fuckin drank someone under the table so hard yesterday he passed out then we found out he pissed himself hahaha. he asked for it

was drinking Cazadors and about to finish the rest right now :)

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
my brain shuts down whenever I meet someone in their early 20s who is married.

I'm like "waaaaaah!" in my head.

Try getting married at 22, divorced at 24 and watching all your friends get married and have kids and be happy while you sit there getting drunk. Feels bad man.

Try getting married at 22, divorced at 24 and watching all your friends get married and have kids and be happy while you sit there getting drunk. Feels bad man.
Aww Lucian, I'm sorry about that happening to you.

Don't worry honey, I bet you will eventually find yourself a good guy that will want to get married and have children with you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Or enjoy your freedom and independence while you watch your friend's marriages inevitably dissolve and implode from within. Someday in the not-too-distant future they might be the ones envying you for what you have (or don't have, rather). And the kids? Sometimes I get why people want them, but when I go to a busy grocery store or mall and I hear one of those little shits screaming their brains out, I can't help but be glad I've avoided having one so far. I'll hold off on that for now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
BIqOu.gif

We fucking did it. Who'da thought drunk thread would make it this far. I posted on the first and last page, bitches.

So... do we start a new thread? Or are community threads different in that they can go beyond the 400 page limit?

I would ask a mod about this but I have to go write an annotated bibliography or some shit like that for a research paper.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Don't get the mods involved. Let's just keep going and see what happens. This is our thread, we decide when it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom