• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
FUUUUUCK GETTING THAT INNER FIRE GOIINNNN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRD8z4cTjTM

916b7107d5633fa49b251842cec429ed1b8a1b60.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD49VMVwTog

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking pilsner and cider and lager and ginger beer making a potato siracha and soyrizo pizza listening Brian Jonestown blowing smoke at a cutie and thinking about the two airplanes I saw in the sky yesterday while feeding ducks and I'm just like oh man here it is this is it

Drinking pilsner and cider and lager and ginger beer making a potato siracha and soyrizo pizza listening Brian Jonestown blowing smoke at a cutie and thinking about the two airplanes I saw in the sky yesterday while feeding ducks and I'm just like oh man here it is this is it

yea

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Fuck this shit, keep this thread going. See how long it lasts. M0ds never come in here, it could last for years before they notice. By then we'll have ascended as Aztec internet gods.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm at my friends house and his daughter is sleeping so when I pee I can't turn the light on because then the fan turns on and it's super loud. So I have to use my phone to guide my pee. It's like that algae carpet in Apollo 13

I'm at my friends house and his daughter is sleeping so when I pee I can't turn the light on because then the fan turns on and it's super loud. So I have to use my phone to guide my pee. It's like that algae carpet in Apollo 13

just piss outside
saves all tonnage of water you waste while flushing a thousand times while drinking anyways

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We're on the second story

In life and vertically speaking

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sorry you don't have a job, AcridMeat. Are you trying to find a real job, or are you up for anything? I need a realer job. My current job is a step in that direction but at the moment I ain't making shit.

Anxious as fuck, waiting to get out of work. Decided to take a chance and text this chick, hopefully I can get my drink on and grab a titty tonight.

I wonder if our boy Altrametal has done the deed yet...

AcridMeat

Banned
Real job Snug, but it's closely becoming anything I can get that will help experience wise for a real job. If I can work as a QA tester for 6 months I'll be happy, going to Europe next summer.

One would hope Atra goes out on gaf in a blaze of glory with a thread that says I DONE IT and nothing but a high res image of that broken condom. From the raw power he erupted at.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just got in the most wicked bike crash. My bike janked out and I went face first into the pavement at full speed. My shit is pretty fucked up to be honest but my biggest concern is this gnarly, red scrape across the lower left quadrant of my face. I gotta get out of the house tonight but my wound is gonna freak people out. Maybe I could draw a fake beard over it.

AcridMeat

Banned
I dunno...

I really need to go out more. I am going to a bar in my area this Friday.
Fixed that for you.
Just got in the most wicked bike crash. My bike janked out and I went face first into the pavement at full speed. My shit is pretty fucked up to be honest but my biggest concern is this gnarly, red scrape across the lower left quadrant of my face. I gotta get out of the house tonight but my wound is gonna freak people out. Maybe I could draw a fake beard over it.
Glad you're okay that sounds rough! Didn't need stitches or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom