• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, new drunk thread thread title right there. Make it happen.
tumblr_matae9hubJ1rs6pvk.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I am doing some cleaning today.
Like, I'm gonna go buy Qtips to clean my window tracks with..

Hahaha.

That's funny.

edit: So essentially my game plan is to go out in a "blaze of glory" at my university, so to speak.

I'm graduating next year in the Spring so I'm just gonna have a "Fuck it!" attitude and try to get with any girl that I think is attractive.

Hahaha.

That's funny.

edit: So essentially my game plan is to go out in a "blaze of glory" at my university, so to speak.

I'm graduating next year in the Spring so I'm just gonna have a "Fuck it!" attitude and try to get with any girl that I think is attractive.

Don't say it, do it. Believe it. Own it.

Not giving a fuck works.

Pretending to not give a fuck when you actually do doesn't.

You have to really really believe in it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Don't say it, do it. Believe it. Own it.

Not giving a fuck works.

Pretending to not give a fuck when you actually do doesn't.

You have to really really believe in it.

Yeah you can't plan on not giving a fuck. Today has to be the day. There is no not giving a fuck tomorrow. Good luck Altrametal.

Angie. That's the first girl I'm asking out tomorrow.

Cute as fuck, blonde curly hair, piercingly gorgeous blue eyes.

I'm making it happen.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Angie. That's the first girl I'm asking out tomorrow.

Cute as fuck, blonde curly hair, piercingly gorgeous blue eyes.

I'm making it happen.

Good.

I'll be holding you to this. I'm debating whether I should try to hit up a girl I hooked up with recently for two dollar pint night tomorrow or if I should go solo and work on new prospects.shit.

Atra what you got to do is just ask girls out all the time. Eventually you won't even be considering their answer, you'll just enjoy the act itself. Like I straight up have fun asking girls out.

Atra what you got to do is just ask girls out all the time. Eventually you won't even be considering their answer, you'll just enjoy the act itself. Like I straight up have fun asking girls out.
That's what I'm gonna do throughout this semester and next semester.

2 years wasted at BJU and 1 year at USC Upstate wasted because of my social anxiety. Just 1 more year left at USC Upstate and I have to make up for lost time.

That's what I'm gonna do throughout this semester and next semester.

2 years wasted at BJU and 1 year at USC Upstate wasted because of my social anxiety. Just 1 more year left at USC Upstate and I have to make up for lost time.

You have the rest of your life bro. College is fun and all, but don't think of missed opportunities as wasted time but as learning experiences. Don't be so negative :)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Altra this time tomorrow night you're gonna have your penis inside a girl's body, just pounding that shit. Just think about that for a moment.

You have the rest of your life bro. College is fun and all, but don't think of missed opportunities as wasted time but as learning experiences. Don't be so negative :)
I feel robbed of my youth most days so that's where this negative attitude comes from.

Altra this time tomorrow night you're gonna have your penis inside a girl's body, just pounding that shit. Just think about that for a moment.
That's some surreal shit right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom