• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhi

How do you guys afford to tip in bars also how do you tip in bars

Just hit up AYCD places (usually charge cover) and rotate bartenders. If not, I tip big the first drink then hit up the same bartender over and over again with no subsequent tip.

I only tip if I'm a little buzzed and paid with a card. It's easier to write down a tip than to physically take money out of your wallet and give it to the bartender. Usually I give a couple of bucks; it sucks not being able to tip as well as I want to, being a broke college kid and all..

Wool

$1 per drink, or if the drink cost $X.50, then I tip $1.50

If it is one of those big, fish bowl style drinks I'll tip proportionate to how many drinks I think it actually is.

I understand the plight of the broke college student, but if you can't afford to tip at the bar then don't go to the bar. That is what the liquor store is for.

$1 per drink, or if the drink cost $X.50, then I tip $1.50

If it is one of those big, fish bowl style drinks I'll tip proportionate to how many drinks I think it actually is.

I understand the plight of the broke college student, but if you can't afford to tip at the bar then don't go to the bar. That is what the liquor store is for.
Liquor store = pre game

Going to the bar is more of a social function anyway, we usually only go if we are already buzzing. If broke college kids didn't go to the bars, a lot of them would shut down (in college towns). Steady stream of revenue, etc

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't fuck with no drug tests. But he's probably screwed if he's been toking up until now, since there really isn't any dependable way to get THC out of your system in short notice. Eggman ask your mom for a jar of her urine and use that.

I hope you fail and don't get the job btw.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm gonna make chocolate covered coffee beans with pot in them tonight. I could really use some right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We're going for 40K. Fuck it.

I think I'm gonna make chocolate covered coffee beans with pot in them tonight. I could really use some right now.

Damn that sounds good. I need to have someone fix me up some edibles soon, I love that shit.

Riggs

Banned
Trying to quit drinking so I never come in here much anymore, only had a few posts. But do you think the OP knew that this thread would become the legend that it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom