• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Take a huge hit and see if you can hold it in for an entire hexagon turn.

Mully

I'm debating on whether to skip out on work tomorrow. It's going to rain all day and it's a nursery. Who the fuck wants to shop for flowers on a shitty day like that?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy Crap. I got completely wasted last night, I was up playing hexagon until like 3am. Ugh, weeknight drinking, not so great. At least it's Friday. i gotta go to the bank.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to press a button on my iPad that will just drain my bank account.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just two 256gig solid state drives to put in raid0. Pretty cool in my opinion.

jaxword

I'm about to press a button on my iPad that will just drain my bank account.

6SYF0.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Holy shit, NeoGAF wouldn't load for me all day and I can't pretend to be working while looking at it on my phone. I looked at Reddit instead and it was awful.

Just two 256gig solid state drives to put in raid0. Pretty cool in my opinion.

Is that for the NASA super computer you're building? I'm jealous. I think I'll do the same with my tax money.

Also, for that stupid 3D design class I'm taking I have to make a shoe sculptor out of wire.

And that's due Tuesday so I'd better get started on that

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You say that like it's a bad thing.

I got some promising shit lined up tonight. I'm planning on meeting a friend and getting high then trying to hook up with some chick again but then my good friend who I haven't talked to forever just rang and axed if I wanted to get fucked up with him tonight, which is a rare opportunity. Why is it that there isn't shit going on most days out of the week but then there's times like these where I actually gotta pass on things that would normally make my night. But pussy's pussy, dawg, we'll have to catch up when you call me again in three months.

Restless as fuck, sitting here waiting for the phone to ring. I'm always worried that people are going to bail on me. I wish I still smoked cigarettes.

You should honestly see the girls in that class.

They look like they're jailbait and I don't like being around them for that reason.
They can look like jailbait as long as they pass age verification.

It's a bad thing for me because I don't look like I'm in my early 20s.
Still not seeing issue. Ask to hang with then at a bar etc.

Dont make me fly down there and do this for you

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Still not seeing issue. Ask to hang with then at a bar etc.

Dont make me fly down there and do this for you

I feel like we've been doing this since the dawn of drunk thread. Maybe even before then. It is what it is, but at least we gon' get paid.

My heart is going to explode.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It is a story older than time.

I've been doing this dance with a friend who is on a five year dry spell. :(

Yikes. I'm not a player or a sex addict or some shit, I've been through slumps and I understand how people can be self-defeating, but I feel like I have instincts that just wouldn't allow something like that to happen to me. Pussy is an essential part of life. I can't imagine life without it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh well, maybe a naked girl will fall out of the sky and land on your dick. Stranger things have probably happened.

Seriously though. If I had someone to kick my ass every time I wussed out on trying to get laid I probably wouldn't be in this virginity predicament.

Too bad I don't have a support group in real life. Haha.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would beat the fucking shit out of you if I was there. As a friend, though.

I can hear a high school football game outside. There's a stadium near my house. Driving by it makes me think of Friday Night Lights but also about how I was really good at football when I was young but I never had the motivation or courage to join the team. We had a few weeks of football for P.E. class and I remember just owning all of the guys from the team that were in my class. I wonder how differently things would have played out in my life if I had gone for it.

ATF487

Seriously though. If I had someone to kick my ass every time I wussed out on trying to get laid I probably wouldn't be in this virginity predicament.

Too bad I don't have a support group in real life. Haha.

You shouldn't need someone to kick your ass. If you want something you have to work hard to get it. You, and you alone put yourself into this "virginity predicament." You can blame your parents or commuting or arbitrary age gaps all you want, but it won't get you anywhere.

Get'sMad

my friends are being goddamn nancys tonight so I guess its just me, this 12 pack, a sack of weed, my beloved turntable and this thread

Okay.

I just feel socially retarded half the time because I've been hard wired to be this "timid Christian" guy who only gets with girls to eventually marry and have kids with. My upbringing seriously fucked with my head.

edit: don't mind that last part about burning a certain building down.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, my drug buddy never rang so I'm stuck waiting around for an hour until the rendezvous with my female friend. Way anxious right now, maybe I should grab a drink first because it's really hard to just sit here at the house. I think I have restless leg syndrome. Dang.

my friends are being goddamn nancys tonight so I guess its just me, this 12 pack, a sack of weed, my beloved turntable and this thread

Nancies drive me crazy. I feel like no one else I hang out with shares my drive.

I always feel weird about bringing condoms with me when I go out because it seems kinda presumptuous and I don't want one to fall out of my pocket at an awkward moment but at the same time I probably shouldn't be going at it raw.

Alright, I'm out of here. Peace.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Yeah, my drug buddy never rang so I'm stuck waiting around for an hour until the rendezvous with my female friend. Way anxious right now, maybe I should grab a drink first because it's really hard to just sit here at the house. I think I have restless leg syndrome. Dang.

Nancies drive me crazy. I feel like no one else I hang out with shares my drive.

I always feel weird about bringing condoms with me when I go out because it seems kinda presumptuous and I don't want one to fall out of my pocket at an awkward moment but at the same time I probably shouldn't be going at it raw.

Alright, I'm out of here. Peace.

Jackets with deep inside pockets or a zippered pocket you don't use for anything else.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have girls for the hexagon. Actually I think I'm kinda sorta falling in love which is interesting and kind of scary because it creates all these imaginary stakes.

16secinds on hardest mode

I'm pretty sure hexagon is like tantric sex training or something weird and useful like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom