• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
so then I figured someone would HVE made a new thread by now

jaxword

I wonder how it feels in OT to be a one-note joke and make threads constantly about one topic you have a mad hardon for to the point where people just roll their eyes when they see your username.

Wool

I wonder how it feels in OT to be a one-note joke and make threads constantly about one topic you have a mad hardon for to the point where people just roll their eyes when they see your username.

thatssotrue_6116_1332661736.gif
tumblr_manx8pC9Nq1r60z5lo1_500.gif
tumblr_lqbn27E4Et1qmaa4ro1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been really into dressing down when I'm just around the house lately. I notice a lot of my female friends do it, and I have to say I really like it. It's very like.. Calming and sensual. You can feel the air all over your chest. It makes me really happy. Now the first thing I do whe I get home is get straight out of my clothes and into something a little more.. comfortable.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I sit in my underwear browsing the internet when I'm home.

Yes this is the man i always wanted to be.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My face is all tore up and scabby but aside from the stares I get from everyone its not that bad. It's the busted rib that's fuckin with me, couldn't sleep much last night thanks to it. I think I'll need to drink myself to sleep every night until that shit heals (or I die from pneumonia or something).

How are you doing Mully

AcridMeat

Banned
Was told no work today, cranking punk thanks to this thread. A part of me misses being 14/15 and trading punk music with friends.

New Soundgarden single came out today?

Man Cornell's voice is sounding aged, which makes sense. It doesn't completely suck so I'm optimistic.

Mully

My face is all tore up and scabby but aside from the stares I get from everyone its not that bad. It's the busted rib that's fuckin with me, couldn't sleep much last night thanks to it. I think I'll need to drink myself to sleep every night until that shit heals (or I die from pneumonia or something).

How are you doing Mully

That's pretty rough duder. Get some nice whiskey and head off to bed.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got up to 59 seconds but as soon as I noticed how close I was to the end I smashed into straight into some super simple obstacle. I'm such a choke artist.

Wool

For Atramental's bet, do posts beyond the 20,000 count? What are you going to do if this gets locked and there is a new thread? Do they get added together?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
if you like the-dream I highly recommend the recently leaked miguel album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZD_umVzRqs

I love this. For real. I'm getting really into hip-hop/soul and this is great. I think lastFM recommended this guy to me but I never got around to looking up his work.

Also just lined up a little something with a lady friend tomorrow night, I'm going to picture myself making love while listening to this music.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm at 47 seconds on the iPad version and at like 38 on theniphpne. The second mode is really really fun. I have 35 seconds there I think.

Anybody else consider them a bigger fan of individual albums than artists themselves? Like, A Grand Don't Come For Free had a massive impact upon me as a young teen, I listened to that nonstop visiting my father in the hospital when he was on the brink of death and it means so much to me. But all that said, I don't consider myself a The Streets aficionado or whatever. Idk I have more loyalty to the collection of songs than the person who put them together.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
this beat is amazing wow : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvrM6Nj2Ok

Anybody else consider them a bigger fan of individual albums than artists themselves? Like, A Grand Don't Come For Free had a massive impact upon me as a young teen, I listened to that nonstop visiting my father in the hospital when he was on the brink of death and it means so much to me. But all that said, I don't consider myself a The Streets aficionado or whatever. Idk I have more loyalty to the collection of songs than the person who put them together.

Yeah, I get what you're saying but I guess the age of the internet has sucked me into making everything a playlist. I rarely listen to a single artist or album in succession anymore unless it's a really special artist or album. I like a melting pot of music.

ATF487

I'm sort of like this. I only really listen to music in album format, rarely making mixes anymore, but I still have that urge to go through and complete a discography.

ATF487

Word, same here. I know people on other forums that delete tracks from albums after giving them a few listens. Blows my mind, what if that song takes awhile to get into? You'd never get to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom