• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
mad that's an interceptor right? when will it ever not be pinched

could go out tonight but plan is to go to the city tomorrow and blow all my money then, can't afford back to back. tonight its beer and tokyo jungle i think

edit: Store closed so I can't pick up this pumpkin hard cider I wanted to try. Think I'll have to drive to the store to buy more beer or cider and food.

Mully

My brother-in-law and sister are visiting from Ireland. This should be a really fun week. My other sister's dog is here too. Oh and my other, other sister is moving out. I get the big room night.

Go BEER.

I hope I can last more than a week on this no fapping task in order to get laid.

Got a lot of school work coming up so hopefully the stress isn't too much for me to handle.

Mully

Again Atra, you're putting too much pressure on yourself. Don't give yourself a date to get fucked by. Just enjoy life and stop focusing on fucking.

Fucking is great, but it's nothing special the first hundred times you do it. You're going to suck at fucking and you're going to realize, "Who the fuck cares?"

Again Atra, you're putting too much pressure on yourself. Don't give yourself a date to get fucked by. Just enjoy life and stop focusing on fucking.

Fucking is great, but it's nothing special the first hundred times you do it. You're going to suck at fucking and you're going to realize, "Who the fuck cares?"
Haha. Okay okay.

Again, this bet was a bad idea for this very reason.

AcridMeat

Banned
fuck me for finding frasier funny, i don't care

fuckin' seinfeld and fraiser back to back its like i'm 7 all over again

except drunk this time

AcridMeat

Banned
Whenever frasier was mentioned i'd say i liked it and i'd get made fun of, i don't know.

One section a year ago we watched an episode and I was the only one who raised his hand for liking it, stupid peers.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Not drunk yet. Give me 5 hours and I'll let you know.

Also how is this thread still alive? Is it the wizards again?

AcridMeat

Banned
5 hours? Where are you?

It's the constant inebriation, too many good vibes to kill it. Moving onto Lagunitas lil' sumpin or whathaveyou.

Hey guys. I haven't been in this thread for a while but I'm pretty drunk right now. I'm drinking Jose Cuervo Black tonight. What are you guys up to?

Lucian Cat

5 hours? Where are you?

It's the constant inebriation, too many good vibes to kill it. Moving onto Lagunitas lil' sumpin or whathaveyou.
South Australia. It's mid arvo but I can't drink yet as I'm driving soon. When I get to town I'll get my drink on

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is that like a term for farting or something?

Hhahahaha next Tm I fart I'm gonna say I cooked a dinosaur egg

Lucian Cat

Ahh okay, right on. NSW? or is that more mid-Aus don't remember. I went to Sydney and Cairns years ago, want to go back for Melbourne.

OF COURSE I AM gufkasg

SzStI.gif

Right thurr

AcridMeat

Banned
I think I know a total of 0 cities in that region, Perth is western right? Listening to classic house beats, probably going to sleep soon, bored.

Lucian Cat

I think I know a total of 0 cities in that region, Perth is western right? Listening to classic house beats, probably going to sleep soon, bored.

Oh lord...
Perth/Western Australia, Adelaide/South Australia, Melbourne/ Victoria, Sydney/NSW, Brisbane/QLD, Hobart/Tasmania, Darwin/Northern Territory.

I'm near Adelaide and it's close to drinking time

Wool

I'm just way too exhausted to go that bar tonight. This week just wore me the fuck out.

What is this? Weren't you planning that days in advance? I've never been so disappointed in someone I've never met (who isn't a politician or an athlete). Anyway, haven't you seen Cheers? The bar is where you go when you're exhausted and you want to gripe about your day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can only play the hardest mode, even though I still can't crack 20 seconds.. The other modes just seem so slow and lame.

Ugh, in bed still, gonna make some coffee. At some point today I have to procure an epic birthday gift.

Gvaz

Banned
Lately ive been dating some girls and have had to use condoms, but fuck condoms man. They make st.peter fall down :(

then of course I feel bad and get them off but now I'm afraid of bothering with condoms unless I brute force my way through it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Lately ive been dating some girls and have had to use condoms, but fuck condoms man. They make st.peter fall down :(

then of course I feel bad and get them off but now I'm afraid of bothering with condoms unless I brute force my way through it.

I haven't been wrapping it up with this girl I've been hooking up with. I even brought some last night but I never used them. Oh well, I've got nothing to lose, fuck it.

Gvaz

Banned
I know I'm good without condoms but I can never find one that feels good.

Then so many girls are shitty with blowjobs. I don't like being submissive and unless I'm doing the work I just get bored.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Then so many girls are shitty with blowjobs. I don't like being submissive and unless I'm doing the work I just get bored.

Yeah it's weird but blowjobs never get me off. Maybe it's just the girls I've been with but sometimes I think I have really thick dick skin or something.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Good blowjobs are in fact just excellent, showy handjobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom