• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Walking home with a six of lagunitas gonna paint and hexagon ate an epic burg burg

ATF487

SzStI.gif

Right thurr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM5x3TJpP24

Saw Dredd. It was pretty awesome.

Would like an animated (adult oriented) series to come from it but I think that's asking too much from something that's not doing so hot at the box office.

MormaPope

Banned
Does anyone else from the United States love their hometown/city but detest how shitty the country is overall? By shitty I mean how stubborn people are and the realization that being happy is one of the only thing that matters isn't realized by a lot of people?

Like gay marriage for example. Why keep gay people from happily marrying and loving each other and getting benefits? Why does the sanctity of marriage even fucking matter when straight people get divorced a lot? This country is divisive for no reason.

The dude in the Oval Office is pro-gay marriage as is the majority of the country and it's legal in a good handful of states. Progress is being made there and in a lot of other areas. America's fine bro.

MormaPope

Banned
The dude in the Oval Office is pro-gay marriage as is the majority of the country and it's legal in a good handful of states. Progress is being made there and in a lot of other areas. America's fine bro.

That's true but at the same time a lot of Americans still like to take sides in things where other people have to suffer due to how they feel. I really don't care what it takes to make themselves happy unless in involves hurting other people.

My hometown is part of the problem.

Can't wait to move to Seattle.

I've grown up and live in a pretty liberal town, while I think liberals/democrats sometimes make odd and unneeded priorities I never really have disagreed with liberal standards.

Get'sMad

By shitty I mean how stubborn people are and the realization that being happy is one of the only thing that matters isn't realized by a lot of people?

sounds like my parents!

make a shit ton of money, are better off/more secure than the vast majority of the population and instead of being happy choose to just bitch about how much the government is "screwing" them over.

MormaPope

Banned
sounds like my parents!

make a shit ton of money, are better off/more secure than the vast majority of the population and instead of being happy choose to just bitch about how much the government is "screwing" them over.

Money just makes surviving easier, there's more to life than surviving though, it's good you realized that though. Some people never learn that all you do in life is try to find and do things that make you happy.

ATF487

Does anyone else from the United States love their hometown/city but detest how shitty the country is overall?

Sort of. I like my region of the country a lot (New England), and like some other places I've visited (desert states, pacific northwest) but I feel weird being "American." How can I identify with this massive place? And what does being American mean?

Honestly though sometimes I want Canada to march down and take over the northern liberal states. I could use more junior hockey teams, poutine and universal health care

Get'sMad

Money just makes surviving easier, there's more to life than surviving though, it's good you realized that though. Some people never learn that all you do in life is try to find and do things that make you happy.

oh definitely

I'm pretty satisfied with my life even though I don't make much money, will never be as successful as my dad, and make a lot of posts on an online video game forum in a thread for drunk people. fuck the american dream, fuck owning property. i'm riding a 24/7 chillwave 4 life. <3 u guys

MormaPope

Banned
That chart is weird. It counts beer but not whiskey, which is too damn expensive. $45 for 750ml is highway robbery

That's for good Whiskey though. Shitty Whiskey costs $15 or less for a liter.

edit: Correction, $15 for cheap whiskey will get you 1.75 liters of whiskey.

MormaPope

Banned
Lol where?

Also that's the price for JD and that's far from "good"

Jack Daniels is $45 for a liter. Trader Joes Whiskey or Uncle Bostons vodka/Rum is $15. The $15 gets you ultra wasted but the hangover is ultra brutal. Jack Daniels is far from perfect but it is decent whiskey.

yeah you can get weirdo cheap brand whiskey for as cheap as cheap vodka. In fact I almost picked up a 1.75 just the other night for under $15 but decided against it.

MormaPope

Banned
yeah you can get weirdo cheap brand whiskey for as cheap as cheap vodka. In fact I almost picked up a 1.75 just the other night for under $15 but decided against it.

Cheap Vodka will give you the shits combined with strong nausea in the morning. There are very few good brands of cheap vodka in the U.S.

Cheap Whiskey isn't that bad compared to cheap vodka though.

Gvaz

Banned
Jack Daniels is $45 for a liter. Trader Joes Whiskey or Uncle Bostons vodka/Rum is $15. The $15 gets you ultra wasted but the hangover is ultra brutal. Jack Daniels is far from perfect but it is decent whiskey.
Fuck I wish i was in boston (i was a few months ago). I'll have to drive to portland to get cheap whiskey now...

Cheap Vodka will give you the shits combined with strong nausea in the morning. There are very few good brands of cheap vodka in the U.S.

Cheap Whiskey isn't that bad compared to cheap vodka though.

I live and breathe cheap vodka and I'm right as rain the next morning. Cheap whiskey just strikes me as something to steer clear of.

Mully

About to get a booty call from a fat chick. I'm too drunk and overworked to care. I want pussy and I know this girl would want my shit anytime of the day.

BTW she's coming to my job to fuck. That's what I call dedication.

vidcons

Banned
About to get a booty call from a fat chick. I'm too drunk and overworked to care. I want pussy and I know this girl would want my shit anytime of the day.

BTW she's coming to my job to fuck. That's what I call dedication.

don't do it

she isn't secreting lard (a great lubricant), she is storing it

no matter how hard you smash it you are not going to get a smoother, more fattifying lay.

just wack off and wipe the cum off the keyboard. it's the respectable way

Mully

Too late she's here. Surprisingly she's lost weight. She's still chunky, but she's not hiding anything. I'm not expecting an easier sex flow. I just want sex and I called upon her because I know she would give it to me no question.

One good thing is she has no issue having sex inside an ambulance.

so the first party i was at tonight, the kitchen caught on fire and also i somehow started bleeding profusely from my forehead

(and then i started drinking things other than tequila and shit got hilarious)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Too late she's here. Surprisingly she's lost weight. She's still chunky, but she's not hiding anything. I'm not expecting an easier sex flow. I just want sex and I called upon her because I know she would give it to me no question.

One good thing is she has no issue having sex inside an ambulance.

I'm proud of you Mully. Tell us all about it when you get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom