• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The sex was okay. It was sex. Except it was inside an ambulance and she was REALLY into it.

You should have injected a shitload of morphine and banged her while drifting in and out of consciousness.

Man, people on the internet can be so self-righteous.

Mully

That would have been against code Snuggy. It's okay to have sex inside an ambulance, but you can't have drugged sex inside an ambulance.

It's science.

Mully

Nah. She's one of those overly nice girly girls who has a heart of gold when she's horny. You would kill her horniness with that statement.

Huh, horniness is an actual word according to Chrome. Would you look at that? I wonder what other made up words are actually real words.

vidcons

Banned
Too late she's here. Surprisingly she's lost weight. She's still chunky, but she's not hiding anything. I'm not expecting an easier sex flow. I just want sex and I called upon her because I know she would give it to me no question.

One good thing is she has no issue having sex inside an ambulance.

After passing out to The Onion videos, I'm totally with you on this now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm scared I'm gonna get banned u guys.
I made two goofy posts in that creepshot thread and I now I think bish is gonna ban me with his lawnmower.

I keep looking at the posts I made in those threads. I think the absolute worst one was flippantly calling someone a racist but I stand by that, not like I was trolling or whatever. I don't think I did anything banworthy but I am scared bish is gonna get overzealous.

I love how this whole forum is shaking in it's boots right now. You can't escape from it no matter what thread you're in.

Saying that, I'm probably gone in a couple hours, for my first ban.

MormaPope

Banned
The Creepshot thread will probably end up being some Harry Potter cheesiness, "The thread name that can't be said."

I thank myself and destiny that I didn't post in that thread, good luck to those that posted in it and I hope the bans aren't permanent.

Get'sMad

oh god I've woke up having "scenes missing" in my recollections from the prior night for the first time in years

that said I'm getting drunk right now

#yolo

Wool

oh god I've woke up having "scenes missing" in my recollections from the prior night for the first time in years

that said I'm getting drunk right now

#yolo

Like this?

homer__s_night_out_by_lettheseflamesbegin-d3cg448.gif

I am sad that Dennis got banned. I think it was probably those posts about Devolution. How many lives can one poster take?

Get'sMad

being a dude who doesnt watch much tv sitting around and watching the nfl all day really hammers home how shitty commercials are

if I see that stupid internet explorer commercial with that crappy generic white guy sounding "r'n'b" singer and a 4 years too late bad dubstep backtrack I'm gonna (not, but maybe) commit a crime

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
He could be talking about sex crimes.

Drinking hard cider and millter lites and watching the new Dexter. This show is dumb.

ATF487

being a dude who doesnt watch much tv sitting around and watching the nfl all day really hammers home how shitty commercials are

if I see that stupid internet explorer commercial with that crappy generic white guy sounding "r'n'b" singer and a 4 years too late bad dubstep backtrack I'm gonna (not, but maybe) commit a crime

fucking hate that ie commercial. and most commercials, really. nfl sucks for this but at least i get to see most of the games on broadcast networks

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
WHEN I GO BEHIND
AND DO THE BUMP AND GRIND
IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

BECAUSE I ONLY CARE ABOUT 2 THINGS
MY FREAKS AND MY PEAKS

FairyD

Nothing like being tipsy while at the office on a Monday morning. It totally destroys that anxiety before coming into work.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what does it all mean what are we supposed to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom