• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
pumpkin cider sounds so fucking good. hopefully it doesn't suck. i find that most pumpkin drinks ive drank are disappointingly not very pumpkiny.

Anteater

man the [insert popular franchises] threads are the worst on the gaming side, "why aren't you liking my games, gaming side is the worst, stop using words such as 'worst' and 'bad' omg".

fuck this shit.

Guys.

Guys!

Guys!!!

This Friday it's going down!

After talking with this hardy blonde girl who sits in front of me in one of my gen. ed. classes she was wondering if I could "help her out" with something Friday afternoon.

edit: I'm freaking the fuck out right now.

edit: And of course I've said yes and asked her about the time and place.

Anteater

Guys.

Guys!

Guys!!!

This Friday it's going down!

After talking with this hardy blonde girl who sits in front of me in one of my gen. ed. classes she was wondering if I could "help her out" with something Friday afternoon.

Help her choose a bday present for her boyfriend

I need to go make some preparations.

And I'll need to tell my folks that I'm "hanging out with friends at my university" like I usually do when I go out and do something they wouldn't approve of.

Are you making some big assumptions here or leaving out some big details? gimme the deets, gimme the deets
Okay here's some deets:

-We've been talking to each other about all sorts of random shit for a couple of weeks now.
-She may or may not have a boyfriend. I don't know. I haven't asked her about it but usually girls bring that shit up after a while.
-She's laughed at several of my sarcastic remarks I've said during class.
-Today while we were talking she slyly said to me, "Oh hey, if you're not busy Friday you want to come over to my dorm and help me out with something after I get done with class?"
-I had the most sleazy grin on my face when she said that but I said "Of course. Name the time and place and I'll be there."
-"Come by at *dorm location* at 4"

Now this girl is a bit overweight but I don't give a fuck. She's got a nice face and lush titties.

I really don't know what I'm getting myself into but Fuck It!

Carpe Diem!

Man I need to chillax right now because I feel like my heart is gonna explode.

Seriously though, I thought I was fucking doomed up until this point.

Anteater

Okay here's some deets:

-We've been talking to each other about all sorts of random shit for a couple of weeks now.
-She may or may not have a boyfriend. I don't know. I haven't asked her about it but usually girls bring that shit up after a while.
-She's laughed at several of my sarcastic remarks I've said during class.
-Today while we were talking she slyly said to me, "Oh hey, if you're not busy Friday you want to come over to my dorm and help me out with something after I get done with class?"
-I had the most sleazy grin on my face when she said that but I said "Of course. Name the time and place and I'll be there."
-"Come by at *dorm location* at 4"

Now this girl is a bit overweight but I don't give a fuck. She's got a nice face and lush titties.

I really don't know what I'm getting myself into but Fuck It!

Carpe Diem!

Sounds good to me bro

Good luck!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Be sure to tactfully escalate things if you see her again before Friday. Don't push it too far but make your intentions clear. Get that pussy on lockdown.

YKHOK.jpg

Not endorsed by either political candidate, of course.
Damnit.

I want to do this but I don't have any alcohol with me at the moment.

NeOak

First timer here. 7oz beer at 50 cents, can't complain, right.

i've been here at this bar for a fucking hour waiting for the food i ordered.

God damnit, takes forever and no chicks to talk to. Bleh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
First timer here. 7oz beer at 50 cents, can't complain, right.

i've been here at this bar for a fucking hour waiting for the food i ordered.

God damnit, takes forever and no chicks to talk to. Bleh.

Go jerk off in the bathroom but go for a slow and sensual tug to kill more time.

Tess3ract

Banned
Under the tax plan Mitt Romney has proposed, millionaires would receive a tax cut of $87,000. The average middle-class family would see their taxes increased by $500 per year.

I really wish I had booze right now

ATF487

Under the tax plan Mitt Romney has proposed, millionaires would receive a tax cut of $87,000. The average middle-class family would see their taxes increased by $500 per year.

I really wish I had booze right now

classic mitt romney. gotta get those economics to trickle down

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Someone just asked me completely seriously if I'd ever been drunk before.

Mully

I don't think I can drink beer anymore. Each time I drink a bunch of them I get a sinus infection and feel like shit for days. I guess it's whiskey and weed only for me now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Cooking bacon and gonna do the thing where you fry an egg in the center of a piece of bread. Yup. Not a healthy breakfast, but gonna be so good. The weather is so perfect right now overcast and moist. On the precipice of rain.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck how is my desk so messy. I just opened my closet and was like whoaaaaaaaaa how did this happen? Somewhere under there is a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom