• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
they've been selling cans and bottles of strongbow in america for years, son! italy does have other cool things going for it, though.. mi dispiace.

3 pints of ~7% beer (lil sumpin sumpin wild, founders centennial and my amber ale) and watching High Fidelity. What a great/kinda depressing Tues. Night

Rikkun

coldvein said:
they've been selling cans and bottles of strongbow in america for years, son! italy does have other cool things going for it, though.. mi dispiace.

I guess I'll just try and pick up a bottle, grazie :D

Mully

Just went through 3/4 of Absolutt. Feeling good, but I really really really want to call all of my exes and ex-hkooups.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
WHAT UP GAF.
Well, I'm drinking some lagunitas ipa, on sale for 7.99. bargain, considering its usually 9.50
im up in a hole watching the giantbomb runthrough of halo1 its awesome. used to love that game

dude ive been playing bit.trip runner lately and jesus holy christ fuck that game. i mean, i love its, its incredible. but i shit you not i dreamt about the button sequences in that game last. i was inside it. feeling how it must have been. and still, today, i cant beat that goddamn level. i also got .beat to counter act the vibe for a kind of speedball type situation, but thats even worse becuase them im kinda going hard and im thinking about the bit.trip beat.

LOCK

Anteater said:
I had a cold but I'm kind of drunk now, hope it doesn't make it worse, I'll probably drink some water before I go to sleep
Alcohol makes everything better so you should be fine...

ikkemenx said:
oh f, im wasted GAF and its s a school night

do entertain
STwnD.gif

be careful with that stuff. what is it called? spice?

edit: if so, enjoy your post smoking headache. its awful. stick to the real shit. its better for you =)

Acid08

Banned
JumpingTheGun said:
be careful with that stuff. what is it called? spice?

edit: if so, enjoy your post smoking headache. its awful. stick to the real shit. its better for you =)
Man I can't explain this shit right now. It's weed, i was trying to be jokes.

ikkemenx

Sa,urai Champloo is great RIP Nujabes

blame have you seen a lot of anime? I just checked the netflix site and noticed they had Fullmetal Alchemist. Have you seen any FMA?

ikkemenx said:
OH FUCK SO GOOD

Steve have you seen the rebuilds? 2.22 was OMG
I just want 3 cause that's when shit will really go off the fucking wheels. I think rebuild should be more different than it has been. Considering what most people believe that is.

ikkemenx

SteveWinwood said:
I just want 3 cause that's when shit will really go off the fucking wheels. I think rebuild should be more different than it has been. Considering what most people believe that is.

You saw the preview for Q, hey? After the end credits for 2.22

Had me squee-ing like a fangirl the whole time, dat next episode music

ikkemenx said:
You saw the preview for Q, hey? After the end credits for 2.22

Had me squee-ing like a fangirl the whole time, dat next episode music
I need to watch the whole show again. I must have watched it 20 times by now. I still don't understand it :( I'm also the only person I know who didn't think Death was a waste of time. What a great fucking show.

ikkemenx

SteveWinwood said:
I need to watch the whole show again. I must have watched it 20 times by now. I still don't understand it :( I'm also the only person I know who didn't think Death was a waste of time. What a great fucking show.

I feel the need to go back as well, the last time I watched the show was like 4 years ago and they changed a lot of major plot details in the rebuild so I'm kind of forgetting what goes where. I think Q is out soon though D:

ikkemenx

Acid08 said:
In N Out. Otherwise anything. Or more beer.

aw man, In N Out, wish we had it in Canada. Loved eating there when I was vacationing in the States. The doublecheeseburger...aw man. Greasy food is best, but yam fries go great with beer imo

SLOPPY NACHOS

i like that i post in this thread even when i'm not drunk because it's the only place you can just shoot the shit with cool people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom