• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
w0Wge.jpg

I9cCz.jpg

Do I look like I need drugs?

Acid08

Banned
Sebulon3k said:
gross, I dunno why, but I always drink on thursdays when college is in session, I have work in the afternoon too, FUCK
fuck you dude(I don't really mean it) Newports are the fucking greatest.

jaxword

Vagabundo said:
You need to try harder at church, everyone knows religion gets u horny...

This is mostly true, suppressing sexual urges is like pushing down in a spring, it'll either explode in one burst or break completely forever.

bigcheese

drank a bunch of rum and Pepsi tonight

felt kinda bad for a little while, but now I feel good again, sobering up listening to some of my favorite music

ikkemenx

hell yeah everything on tap for 2.25

Also Mully I hope that chick's weight gain was not the only thing that kept you from cheating on your girlfriend for reals

coldvein

Banned
so he starts off with half a dozen from personal journals
follows that with half a dozen off a healthy distrust.
a freestlye about his friends in africa.
ends with the livest song off of li(f)e.

still the best live rapper in america.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Celebrating my 21st birthday!

Starting my first beer!, Of to a shop to pick up a new PSU for my pc!

Nearly drunk. Some not-horrible wine.

Girlfriend's pissed at me over a bad joke. (A song she liked was in a Victoria's Secret commercial, and she said "They just ruined that song." I was dumb enough to jokingly reply "...or did they make it better?")

kehs

Banned
lunarworks said:

Girlfriend's pissed at me over a bad joke. (A song she liked was in a Victoria's Secret commercial, and she said "They just ruined that song." I was dumb enough to jokingly reply "...or did they make it better?")

copernicus approved.

lunarworks said:

Haha. nice.

Rikkun

Yeah, finally joining the club.

Since it's been months from the last time I seriously drank alcohol, and since in the last three months I had a single meal per day, I needed to drink
1 Green Apple Long Island
2 Sambuca shots with blue something
to lift my head and fall asleep on my freind's lap.

Then I started begging for food, so we went to an "maerican bar" that basically is a shitty disco, so no food. From here, we had to chase the GF of a friend of mine, so we stopped at McDrive, picked up a Crispy McBacon menù and went to a birthday party of a supposedly famous guy. Nobody stopped us from entering, so we hanged there and 'rescued' the girl, then we went for a pizza, then for a cappuccino, then home.

Now it's 6AM and I feel quite brilliant and awake, I'll play Sonic Colours.

I didn't translate shit, hopefully you get everything.

tipsy at work is the best

i wish i could find a new job just to get tipsy at

gotta be cool about it though getting fired would be very bad for the resume

marrec

Banned
I can think of no better part of GAF to ask than Drunk GAF,

So there is this Lady who is running the D&D campaign at our local Comic Shop. Well her and my Fiancee got real familiar with each other to the point of making out and openly talking about having sex. Great right? Well, they had a falling out and aren't talking now...

The problem is, she invited me out to Sushi with her and a couple friends. But then I get to Sushi and it's just her and she's all dolled up and wearing a super short skirt blah blah... long story short, I think I just accidentally went out on a Date with her. My Fiancee thinks it's hilarious so no trouble there but I still have to play D&D with this woman.

Should I continue to try to be this girls friend or shut it down here and now?

meadowrag

Banned
Ask your fiance.
Sounds like she doesn't find it threatening. Maybe she even wants you to reel her in so she can get a piece of the action too.

brianjones said:
tipsy at work is the best

i wish i could find a new job just to get tipsy at

gotta be cool about it though getting fired would be very bad for the resume

The key is having a job where your level of responsibility is a joke and no one really cares what you do.

Rikkun

marrec said:

So there is this Lady who is running the D&D campaign at our local Comic Shop. Well her and my Fiancee got real familiar with each other to the point of making out and openly talking about having sex. Great right? Well, they had a falling out and aren't talking now...

The problem is, she invited me out to Sushi with her and a couple friends. But then I get to Sushi and it's just her and she's all dolled up and wearing a super short skirt blah blah... long story short, I think I just accidentally went out on a Date with her. My Fiancee thinks it's hilarious so no trouble there but I still have to play D&D with this woman.

It's up to you, I'd stop.

kehs

Banned
marrec said:

They didn't have a falling out. They've been scissoring behind your back, and you have to step up so that when you get back to her place, you're gonna find your fiancee there.

/erotica writer

-----

I'm taking shots of 151....should I move on to AA Gaf?

Cowie

marrec said:

sleep with DM

get free xps

deadbeef

brianjones said:
i didnt like it.. too syrupy

didnt even get me all that drunk!

i might like it more in a social setting lol

That sucks. So I'd be better off just mixing up my own whiskey and honey, huh?

Relix said:
Wasted for second day in a row :D

I drink every day, but not to get wasted. The last couple days though, I have been drinking more. Actually had a small hangover this morning. Heading out now to a party for some drinking and good times.

Mully

300669_10150457203876038_625541037_11028157_1147854499_n.jpg

Pretty tipsy right now. Feeling good. My best friend came home for the night, we bullshitted and played FIFA 96. Awesome night, I can't wait to see him at his college in three weeks.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Also took a hot babe to bed :D! On and off friend... shit clicked today...Def top 5!

I shall now log off and use the remaining night... To party some more. Money be damned. GET DRUNK AND PARTY GAF! FUCK IT AALLLLLL!!

arab said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

honestly, girls shouldn't go to college cause they usually end up fatter
Those are the only girls that actually initiate conversations with me.

I must be a fat girl magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom