• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Just walked into the liquor store to pick up a bottle of Black Label for this weekend. Saw a girl that I was with for a few months back at my old college. Wow college does things. She asked if I was available, I just

train.gif

BAILED OUT.

Here's to starting the weekend one night early!

kehs

Banned
Mully said:
Just walked into the liquor store to pick up a bottle of Black Label for this weekend. Saw a girl that I was with for a few months back at my old college. Wow college does things. She asked if I was available, I just

train.gif

BAILED OUT.

Here's to starting the weekend one night early!

Dude, you talking failed Johnny Walker, take it back. You would should walked out of that store with a free night's of pussy.

Mully

Copernicus said:
Dude, you talking failed Johnny Walker, take it back. You would should walked out of that store with a free night's of pussy.

She went from this:

(Left)
5612_117822751785_729636785_2781705_7823095_n.jpg

To This:

205986_10150327178070987_710025986_9552164_3088538_n.jpg

My girlfriend will be home from school in a week. I can wait another week and not screw the blob that the liquor store girl has become.

kehs

Banned
Mully said:
She went from this:

kindawant
To This:

kindawantless

My girlfriend will be home from school in a week. I can wait another week and not screw the blob that she has become.

Oh you have a girlfriend.

Good man. *dap*

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
blame space said:
man fuck church my mom used to wake me up and tell me i had to go to that shit

Man, I hated that. I would try to go to sleep while laying on the pew.

Also, just got home from work, picked up some brewskies on the way. Lets do this shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Atramental said:
I still have to go...

fucking church sucks.

Wow. I started to opt out of that shit by the time I was 15 or 16. By then I was much stronger than my mom so its not like she could physically force me to go.

Mully said:
I'd still take her out to dinner or... something..

Unless she's a total freeloader thann nothanks.

Snuggler said:
Wow. I started to opt out of that shit by the time I was 15 or 16. By then I was much stronger than my mom so its not like she could physically force me to go.
Yeah, well I'm very weak willed and I don't like conflict soooo... at least I'm not a BJU anymore thank the christ.

ATF487

mully seems to be sort of bad form to post pics of the girl

anyway tomorrow i'm buying a ton of alcohol and never being sober again

5 shots of whiskey and going to boot up Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC in a few, also have a pizza on the way, I wish dominoes delivered whiskey.

balddemon

Banned
Is this the appropriate place to say that I just lost my v-card ? cuz I did. And I wasn't even drunk, nor was she. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
balddemon said:
is this the appropiate place to say that i just lost my v-card ? cuz i did. and i wasn't even drunk, nor was she. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats.

Joates

Banned
Finally got the balls to go up and talk to her tonight, and that was before going out drinking, not a bad night. #amidoingthisright

balddemon said:
Is this the appropriate place to say that I just lost my v-card ? cuz I did. And I wasn't even drunk, nor was she. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nice, what was she on a scale of 2-12?

balddemon

Banned
Thanks snuggler.

I'd say 12 but that could be because of my current state of euphoria.
kLByG.jpg

No but something else flew everywhere. Which is funny, because my bible teachers always told me I'd go to hell....guess not

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice work, Balddemon. She looks like a very attractive young woman. I hope you pounded that like there was no tomorrow.

balddemon said:
No but something else flew everywhere. Which is funny, because my bible teachers always told me I'd go to hell....guess not
Oh yeah, I forgot the marriage part.

When you have premarital sex thats when the floor cracks open and demons from hell start poking your ass with pitch forks. teehee.

Joates

Banned
balddemon said:
Thanks snuggler.

I'd say 12 but that could be because of my current state of euphoria.

Niiiiiiice.

balddemon

Banned
brianjones said:
damn she hot bro.. is she mormon too

wat. How did you know I'm mormon? Did I post something in here?

EDIT: oh wait there it is....LoL

SteveWinwood said:
Please tell me this isn't going to be the post pics of chicks you've fucked thread.

Nope only me and only this time because she was my first!!

snuggler, I totally did
n't, it lasted like no time at all. but sooooo good

Atramental said:
don't worry bro.

i've got none to show.
Tomorrow night go to a bar with college kids. Buy shots. Talk to people. Get to after bar parties. Get girls. Have fun. Life will be better... for a day or two at least.

Vagabundo

SteveWinwood said:
Tomorrow night go to a bar with college kids. Buy shots. Talk to people. Get to after bar parties. Get girls. Have fun. Life will be better... for a day or two at least.

Take pictures. Post them to GAF.

Snuggler said:
then close out NeoGAF and start prowling the streets for some whores

this should be your no. 1 priority
I would only be fulfilling the BJU assistant dean of men's prophecy that I would max out all my credits cards on whores, cause that's what atheists do in thier spare time? I think not.
At least that's not what I want to do during my spare time (if I had any...)

Vagabundo said:
You need to try harder at church, everyone knows religion gets u horny...
waste of time. trust me.

Besides I'm only there for the 45 minute service thing with my parents and then we leave. That's it.

SteveWinwood said:
I start work at 4:00 pm at a web design firm and I get done around 9:00 pm.
Then I come home and work on my design projects for school.
And then I go to sleep (at my parent's house).

Weekends are the days I play catchup on. I don't have time for fun.

Atramental said:
I would only be fulfilling the BJU assistant dean of men's prophecy that I would max out all my credits cards on whores, cause that's what atheists do in there spare time? I think not.
At least that's not what I want to do during my spare time (if I had any...)

waste of time. trust me.

Besides I'm only there for the 45 minute service thing with my parents and then we leave. That's it.

I start work at 4:00 pm at a web design firm and I get done around 9:00 pm.
Then I come home and work on my design projects for school.
And then I go to sleep (at my parent's house).

Weekends are the days I play catchup on. I don't have time for fun.
This is the drunk thread not the depressing thread :(

balddemon

Banned
no shit.

I work 30-35 hours a week, go to school 15 hours, and yet I still found time to get some. But it's probably good you focus so much on school/work.

btw, I live at home too.

SteveWinwood said:
This is the drunk thread not the depressing thread :(
here. wathc this it'll make you feel better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_hjZRdr3ow

balddemon said:
no shit.

I work 30-35 hours a week, go to school 15 hours, and yet I still found time to get some. But it's probably good you focus so much on school/work.

btw, I live at home too.
I just take forever to get stuff done, y'know.
And I still don't really know anyone at my new university so I'm stilla loner for the most part.
Plus, I look a lot older than everyone else so my fellow classmates probably think I'm 30 something and that I already have a girlfriend and that I have my own place n shit.

balddemon

Banned
Atramental said:
I just take forever to get stuff done, y'know.
And I still don't really know anyone at my new university so I'm stilla loner for the most part.
Plus, I look a lot older than everyone else so my fellow classmates probably think I'm 30 something and that I already have a girlfriend and that I have my own place n shit.

Yeah I know that feel bro. Drugs help get stuff done. Not mary jane though. She's a stupid useless whore. Don't worry about it.

It'll come eventually.

balddemon said:
Drugs help get stuff done. Not mary jane though. She's a stupid useless whore.

Depends. I know too well its devilish tie to laziness, but I've done quality work on pot many, many times - from yardwork to writing to homework. It's just a matter of deciding to actually do something after using it instead of zoning out and playing xbox or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom