• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Relix said:
Before I leave... get this shit on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtoZbWV6XME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2TRpfg2Ldc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5yxv4jJ3OI

Just found it. Nice remixes to get the party blood flowing. See you later GAF! ENJOY!!!

It's 2AM here, party's are pretty much done*. Time for some mellow music.

Minus the Bear - Let's Play Guitar in a Five Guitar Band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPZfnItL6jM

Jay Z, Kanye West - Made in America (Ft. Frank Ocean)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYa-ymn4Vk4

Bread said:
why did I drink wine out of a box

it tastes like fruit

put it in a can

tumblr_ku2cdjLQb21qzt0ypo1_500.png

big ander

I only just tonight found out what I did a week ago, which apparently was complain to some friends that there was a girl I liked but I didn't know how to tell her and I thought it'd be weird because she's my friends ex. Sober, I don't want that girl who I barely know at all.
I also wasted an entire beer by falling asleep with it in my hand after the first sip. I am an embarrassment.

Leucrota

drunk right now off of Tullamore Dew and Weterbacxher Imperial Pumpkin Ale

Um, this girl was easy, but I figured I had too much respect to try and bed a drunk girl, so I let her friend take her to her room.

So I went to the party and got pretty drunk. There were bands playing, but I was waiting for this girl to call me, so we could meet up, but she didn't. Shit's weak. Oh well, I picked up The Witcher 2 earlier so I think I will play some of that.

I'm drunk and wondering why the sayihg nice guys finish last is pretty true. Why is it that those who cheat and such get more in life than the ones with morals etc?

Raiden

Banned
Got drunk at an Erasmus party last night. Met this polish chick, very very hot, said she was in an open relationship. Im kinda like bummer at first, but then again ...

Add her on Facebook and she has an open-relationship with another girl ... this could be the greatest thing ever.

Rad-

Met this pretty cute girl and we talked some but I was starting to get bored (I get bored fast :p). We went slow dancing for a bit and then I asked if we should continue this somewhere more private. She wasn't into that but it was obvious she was still interested. I wasn't feeling anything more so I just said this won't really work out, I don't see anything bigger happening here sorry... Her face turned really sad and that made me feel bad. These things always ruin my night, I don't feel like partying after something like that happens. :/

woke up 30 mins ago, mysteriously not hung over, but my head is partially shaved and there's steak juice all over my wall because my ex threw a steak at me before I passed out. well, I guess I have to finish shaving my head because right now I look like modern art. There's a beautiful fog hanging on the ground outside, a rarity around these parts. I think I'm just going to keep drinking. It's saturday, I suppose, and it'll be easier to deal with bullshit that way.

Raiden

Banned
Rad- said:
Met this pretty cute girl and we talked some but I was starting to get bored (I get bored fast :p). We went slow dancing for a bit and then I asked if we should continue this somewhere more private. She wasn't into that but it was obvious she was still interested. I wasn't feeling anything more so I just said this won't really work out, I don't see anything bigger happening here sorry... Her face turned really sad and that made me feel bad. These things always ruin my night, I don't feel like partying after something like that happens. :/

Damn dude? Why would you say something like that to a girl you just met? Stuff like this wont work or i dont see anything bigger happening is stuff you say on the second date or something like that.

Rad-

Raiden said:
Damn dude? Why would you say something like that to a girl you just met? Stuff like this wont work or i dont see anything bigger happening is stuff you say on the second date or something like that.

Yeah you're right but I didn't really think about it too much. I just wanted to break it off fast and that was the first thing that came to mind.

FoxSpirit

Bread said:
why did I drink wine out of a box

it tastes like fruit
I once drank wine from a box. It still strikes me as one of those "later, you laugh about it" experiences.
Not even for mixing. Bad, bad shit.

Oh yeah, first home-beers in ages. Feels good.

pDYXP.png

Beer fit for gods, old school.

Rikkun said:
How can you go out and drink alone?

Who's gonna take you home?

I ride my bicycle home. Last night I discovered that I really don't like wearing my helmet when I am biking drunk. Oh, and the chick who stood me up contacted me today to apologize and inquire about meeting up tonight. Oh, and The Witcher 2 is a sweet game. Totally took my mind off the lameness of getting stood up.

Now it is time to get ready for another night of drinking.

Rikkun

HurricaneJesus said:
I ride my bicycle home. Last night I discovered that I really don't like wearing my helmet when I am biking drunk. Oh, and the chick who stood me up contacted me today to apologize and inquire about meeting up tonight. Oh, and The Witcher 2 is a sweet game. Totally took my mind off the lameness of getting stood up.

Now it is time to get ready for another night of drinking.
So jealous, I'd love being able to ride my bike to the bar and come back without the hassle of driving my car while shitting my pants for police.

balddemon

Banned
Guys , is it worth it to get a fake? I can get a near perfect one for $10. Or I can wait until August 18th, 2012. Not for going to bars (except ones in Lawrence) but for buying my own alcohol.

Or I can just have people buy alcohol for me.

Jokab

Just got home from my best friend's birthday party. We started at some random bar any then went to a club where I totally lost him (and the other people he/me was with) and then I went home. Was that shitty of me or should I have tried to find him? Surprised I can still spell this well...

sixclaws

Banned
balddemon said:
Guys , is it worth it to get a fake? I can get a near perfect one for $10. Or I can wait until August 18th, 2012. Not for going to bars (except ones in Lawrence) but for buying my own alcohol.

Or I can just have people buy alcohol for me.

For ten dollars you might as well, if you buy for friends you should make the money back right away. Either way its like the price of two cheap lunches.

Rikkun said:
So jealous, I'd love being able to ride my bike to the bar and come back without the hassle of driving my car while shitting my pants for police.

The bar I went to the other night had a rack for bikes inside in the lobby. I was in awe of the beauty of it. Total bike security while I drank. Will be going back just for that reason. Vancouver is an amazingly bike-friendly city. I have a nice bike, and lots of leg strength from my recent tour so I can get anywhere in Van within a half hour. This bar was only a 10 minute ride from home.

balddemon

Banned
I drank the last two Saturdays away, but not tonight :( gotta work at 6:30am lol.

But it gives me an excuse to skip church and watch the Chiefs DEMOLISH the Chargers.

Oktoberfest Omaha style.!!!! Fuckin' awesome

Happiest gathering of drink people ever!
Everybody loves oktoberfgest that is all
Now ias time to eat popcorn and sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom