• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

balddemon said:
At least i this post confirms that my "i'm getting made fun of" detector is working.

My buddy said it's one of the greatest movies of all time. True?
lol wasn't just your buddy who said it's the greatest; it's often cited as the best movie of all time in critics surveys and AFI lists. It wouldn't be my favorite of all time, but it is an outstanding movie

kehs

Banned
balddemon said:
At least i this post confirms that my "i'm getting made fun of" detector is working.

Depends on your definition of "greatest" I guess you could put right next to Casablanca and Avatar.

balddemon said:

I actually wasn't making fun of you. The citizen Kane gif is always used in the fashion you used the applause gif in even though the context is completely wrong for that. Watch the movie, its good. It's not the best. It's one of those if I sit here and explain how its the best then you'll see why others think it is but all the magic and fun will be lost for your viewing.... well in my opinion at least.

Acid08

Banned
Couple more hours then I'll be able to pop open this bottle of shitty Sangria thats been in my fridge for forever. What's everyone else sappin on tonight? blame space where ya at?

ikkemenx

Acid08 said:
Couple more hours then I'll be able to pop open this bottle of shitty Sangria thats been in my fridge for forever. What's everyone else sappin on tonight? blame space where ya at?

Avocado milk :) gots to study tonight

Dragon

Banned
I just drank six shitty miller lites in about two hours and I feel pretty good. Nice way to end my Monday full of nothing. Now I'm watching other drunk people play Tales of Symphonia.

ikkemenx

TheBranca18 said:
I just drank six shitty miller lites in about two hours and I feel pretty good. Nice way to end my Monday full of nothing. Now I'm watching other drunk people play Tales of Symphonia.

LOL is this online? I would not mind watching that, I loves me some ToS.

RPGCrazied

I don't drink, but I should take it up. Lately I've been so depressed about everything. Mainly about I can't get anyone to look at me romantically and its making me sad. What most I do? Other than get rock hard abs, that's not going to happen.

Dragon

Banned
ikkemenx said:
LOL is this online? I would not mind watching that, I loves me some ToS.

http://www.tippingforties.com/videos.aspx?key=168

Not safe for workkkkkkkkkkkkk.

RPGCrazied said:
I don't drink, but I should take it up. Lately I've been so depressed about everything. Mainly about I can't get anyone to look at me romantically and its making me sad. What most I do? Other than get rock hard abs, that's not going to happen.

You are way too negative dude. A fellow Xenoblader is not allowed to be so negative. Fuck worrying about anyone being interested in you romantically, you have to figure shit out about yourself first. This isn't some Dr. Phil episode, get your shit together and get out there and you'll be fine.

balddemon

Banned
RPGCrazied said:

lol
dont drink cuz you're depressed
i drink because of the following reasons:
a. just watched/did/saw something stressful/intense/mindblowing. ie: straw dogs or inception
b. just had great sex (i'm new to this whole thing !! it's great)
c. going to have great sex
d. for fun and to get laid
sorry, now that i look at that list, it's not very helpful to you

maybe you need to project more confidence. fake it bro, then ppl think you're the shit, and eventually you just are the shit, regardless of what you do

SteveWinwood said:
I actually wasn't making fun of you. The citizen Kane gif is always used in the fashion you used the applause gif in even though the context is completely wrong for that. Watch the movie, its good. It's not the best. It's one of those if I sit here and explain how its the best then you'll see why others think it is but all the magic and fun will be lost for your viewing.... well in my opinion at least.

well thanks brah, for explaining that. i may go watch that movie this weekend. do girls like it?

Acid08

Banned
RPGCrazied said:
Don't say something won't happen. Just be, dude.

Dragon

Banned
RPGCrazied said:
Well, when you are old like me, you might want to settle down with someone.

I'm 29 and have never gotten laid. My point is, there's always going to be someone in a worse situation than the one you're complaining about. C'mon man, I hate seeing people so negative about their lives. You're not helpless. Do something!

RPGCrazied

34. I really shouldn't though. I don't have my gallbladder anymore, and it was suggested I don't. Still though, being gay in Texas is tough. I would move but it takes $$$ I don't have. I can't even get a job here.

balddemon

Banned
RPGCrazied said:
34. I really shouldn't though. I don't have my gallbladder anymore, and it was suggested I don't. Still though, being gay in Texas is tough. I would move but it takes $$$ I don't have. I can't even get a job here.

Oh. people from texas are insufferable. texas fans are worst-fans. so arrogant. i assume it is the same with the average texan. possible for you to move away? to like san fran? i know this was suggested to you in another thread but i didn't see what you said.

RPGCrazied

balddemon said:
Oh. texas is full of douchebags. possible for you to move away? to like san fran? i know this was suggested to you in another thread but i didn't see what you said.

$$$$ basically, and I wouldn't know a soul there either. Not like I know anyone here though, so that really doesn't matter.

balddemon

Banned
RPGCrazied said:
$$$$ basically, and I wouldn't know a soul there either. Not like I know anyone here though, so that really doesn't matter.

there's gotta be a couple gay clubs/bars in texas. scrape together some cash and branch out! find a rich dude to take you home :p

what about parents?

XF1zR.gif

I'm not drinking tonight (it's fucking Monday) but I just wanted to post this gif.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Radiohead on Colbert in 30 minuets.

Drink up pig fuckers, the most sublime musical odyssey you'll ever experience approaches and you're not worthy.

Because you touch yourself.

kehs

Banned
Atramental said:
XF1zR.gif

I'm not drinking tonight (it's fucking Monday) but I just wanted to post this gif.

I saw that gif to come to life on another forum like 7 years ago....on a drunk thread.

fml

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
For some reason I have a Pixies song in my head.

kehs

Banned
brianjones said:
do you find yourself having really intense dreams

Oh god, you just reminded me of the crazy shit I was dreaming when I stopped drinking last year.

Fuck...makes me not want to stop drinking again.

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:

i just go on a kick like this every once in a while. wake up all hungover one day, look at my bank account, realize how much money i've spent on booze and shows the past month, realize how exhausted i am, and decide to take some time off.

just kinda a challenge for myself, i guess.

ikkemenx

brianjones said:
i like avocado but that sounds disgusting

Acid08 said:
I've never heard of avocado milk...is it good?

It's like powdered flavouring in a milk smoothie. I've tried it with real avocado and it's actually quite amazing. Nice and thick, subtle flavour, sweetened though. Asian snack food pre much, you could get it at any Chinese supermarket-type place.

Yo who wants to play Mario Party 2 with me on a Kailler server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom