• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppard

I work door at a bar in Santa Fe NM. SO not rightfully drunk but I met this coolest chick tonight. She was cool, knew her pop trivia and down right mean to stupid people. I am happy about it.

Barrett2

Passed out last night. As always, woke up without an alarm at 5:30am this morning. Felt fine.

Drinking Guinness and sangria tonight. Aw yeah.....

2CHCA.png

this is so, so good

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
ajim said:
Uh... Where's the hangover thread. I need it. :(((((((
http://www.drunkard.com/

Edit: I have nothing to do with the magazine other than I find it hilarious. I did run into Frank one time. It was in a Tiki bar just off of Santa Fe here in Denver. Fucker waltzes in with his own emblazoned mug and they fill him up. Good stuff.

fiz

Neo Member
I went out tonight for the 4th consecutive night. I'm really fucking drunk and a couple buddies are sleeping it off in my living room. We are actually college grads with great jobs paying ridiculous amounts of money (for single guys at least). We spend way too much fucking money going out, but we have so much fun it's worth it. Every morning I wake up I tell myself I need to slow down and not go out so often, but I still end up going out if my good friends are up for it.

I fear my drinking will become a problem. I really hope not. Ugh.

JMizzlin

It's Tuesday and I still feel like utter shit.

So on Sunday night I had a Scream movie marathon with a few of my buddies and the girl I'm interested in. We knew it'd be a bit of a booze up, so we all brought a little something to celebrate with. What was to be a paced, fun night quickly turns into a binge, as we do copious shots and mix our drinks. I had never been 'thoroughly' drunk before, so I was unsure of my limits. As such, I just kept going and consumed a LOT in the space of 4 hours.

Things were going pretty well for a while. I get to holding the girls hand and cuddling up to her, but then it fucking hits me. My head is spinning and my guts are jumbled. I go outside to get some fresh air, but it's no use. I'm incredibly tired from having a terrible sleep the night before and a long day that Sunday, which doesn't help at all. I come back inside shortly after and try to slink off to 'bed' without anyone noticing. In my drunken grace I stumble on the stairs and alert everyone of my leaving. They protest, but I know I just can't kick on.

I go to lie down, hoping I can pass out before anything happens. Unfortunately the Jagerbomb made on V Energy Drink didn't allow for this, so I lay quite awake as a war is waged within my stomach. I know all too well what is going to happen, and begin to crawl from the bedroom to the bathroom. Surely enough, I end up hurling into the toilet twice, surprisingly with little pain. I stumble back to my room and lie down again, however am still unable to sleep. I manage to shoot off a text to my friend downstairs asking him to get me some water, so he does. I drink up and then just lie there for what feels like an eternity. I'm consumed by self-pity and hate, and I feel absolutely fucking terrible. It's 2am and I'm the only sick one at the party. This awful feeling is worsened when they boot up Guitar Hero: Metallica. I start to puke again, this time all over the timber flooring of the upstairs room, before finally falling asleep and waking up at 6am, still not entirely sober.
I find out my mess in the bathroom was found, resulting in everyone, including the girl, knowing of my inability to handle my drinks.

I get driven home and sleep for a bit, then for the rest of the day I feel ashamed and embarrassed. I feel like a complete fool and as 'tame' as this may seem to some of the heavyweights of GAF I don't particularly plan on drinking again for a very long time.

ATF487

Eye Drop said:
It's Tuesday and I still feel like utter shit.

So on Sunday night I had a Scream movie marathon with a few of my buddies and the girl I'm interested in. We knew it'd be a bit of a booze up, so we all brought a little something to celebrate with. What was to be a paced, fun night quickly turns into a binge, as we do copious shots and mix our drinks. I had never been 'thoroughly' drunk before, so I was unsure of my limits. As such, I just kept going and consumed a LOT in the space of 4 hours.

Things were going pretty well for a while. I get to holding the girls hand and cuddling up to her, but then it fucking hits me. My head is spinning and my guts are jumbled. I go outside to get some fresh air, but it's no use. I'm incredibly tired from having a terrible sleep the night before and a long day that Sunday, which doesn't help at all. I come back inside shortly after and try to slink off to 'bed' without anyone noticing. In my drunken grace I stumble on the stairs and alert everyone of my leaving. They protest, but I know I just can't kick on.

I go to lie down, hoping I can pass out before anything happens. Unfortunately the Jagerbomb made on V Energy Drink didn't allow for this, so I lay quite awake as a war is waged within my stomach. I know all too well what is going to happen, and begin to crawl from the bedroom to the bathroom. Surely enough, I end up hurling into the toilet twice, surprisingly with little pain. I stumble back to my room and lie down again, however am still unable to sleep. I manage to shoot off a text to my friend downstairs asking him to get me some water, so he does. I drink up and then just lie there for what feels like an eternity. I'm consumed by self-pity and hate, and I feel absolutely fucking terrible. It's 2am and I'm the only sick one at the party. This awful feeling is worsened when they boot up Guitar Hero: Metallica. I start to puke again, this time all over the timber flooring of the upstairs room, before finally falling asleep and waking up at 6am, still not entirely sober.
I find out my mess in the bathroom was found, resulting in everyone, including the girl, knowing of my inability to handle my drinks.

I get driven home and sleep for a bit, then for the rest of the day I feel ashamed and embarrassed. I feel like a complete fool and as 'tame' as this may seem to some of the heavyweights of GAF I don't particularly plan on drinking again for a very long time.

Listen, we've all been there...I've had a habit of puking in sinks* for some reason. Thing is, no one really cares unless you consistently go overboard every single time you get drunk. Learn from your mistakes, and drink beer if you can; it's much easier to pace yourself and honestly, mixed drinks can be killer if you don't know what is in them, or have shit like the energy drinks in them. Plus beer is delicious.

Anyway I'm drinking on a monday night (technically tuesday) because I don't have any classes for the next two days. Also because i'm depressed. anyone in?

* I think my mindset is that I don't wanna tie up the bathroom when people need to piss/shit

Acid08

Banned
NEOPARADIGM said:
Four Lokos are back, minus the caffeine and such. Still pack a heck of a punch. On my second. Think I'm going to be sick. Cheers.
First time drinking Four Lokos with friends I had two of them. Goddamn we were all so fucking drunk, them Lokos get you twisted out of your goddamn mind.

fiz

Neo Member
Eye Drop said:
It's Tuesday and I still feel like utter shit...
Like someone else mentioned most of us have been there. You really need to know your limits. Drinking liquor blindly generally leads to trouble, especially when you take shots in succession without knowing how hard it's going to hit you and when. Slower is always better.

Strega

Got a decent gaming laptop at Best Buy today for half off because a key was missing. Celebrating my good fortune with some whiskey and Portal 2.

ATF487

Strega said:
Got a decent gaming laptop at Best Buy today for half off because a key was missing. Celebrating my good fortune with some whiskey and Portal 2.

what kind of whiskey?

been repping my man jim beam here

edit: it's not jackie chan!

Strega

Acid08 said:
Which key?

The "N" key. But my crappy external keyboard can make up for it.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnice

P.S. The whiskey works.

oh my fuck me i just realized that i'm now a real member and no longer a junior member. i'ma grower not a shower! i'm a real boy! etc. I need another beer, fuck.

Not quite drunk but I am rather tipsy. Went for lunch and had a bit more alcohol than my body could handle. I think I'm going to finish the job tonight. Hadn't had any drinks in a long time and had forgot how nice it feels.

W00t!

Blutonium

Ok GAF pleeease help me. I just met a girl in a club, got her number and stuff (doens't happen alot) but I fucking adore here, she's gorgeous too.

I really, really, don't want to fuck it up. I barely know anything about her and vice versa. When should I call for a date? We just drank and danced a few hours back, any tips for a date\

dtrn

Hit up happy hour at one of better restaurants near my job w/ some females:

"I got them hoes drinking sangria like it's fuckin water."

Ferrio said:
Drunk and alone. Friends went out to dinner without telling me, bastards.

i hate when friends make you do all the initiating of contact.

probably why i isolated myself out of my own sense of pride.

:/

NH Apache

Banned
Usually tend bar in the quarter, but tonight worked a private party making Mojitos and Mint Juleps for a graduation party. Of course, I had to test my concoctions, but the keg of Abita Purple Haze helped too. Now enjoying something other than alcohol. But that is for another thread.

Ferrio

Banned
ATF487 said:
what cunts

im drinking jim beam again and in the tinychat

what am i doing with my life

Half my fault, I didn't join them at the pub. But I only thought they'd be there for another 30 mins, so by the time I'd arrive they would be leaving. Still should of called me before they went to eat... bah

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
brianjones said:
i hate when friends make you do all the initiating of contact.

probably why i isolated myself out of my own sense of pride.

Heh, I've always been the same. I feel like they would call me if they want to do something, and I don't want to be the dude who bugs them when they're not interested.

I'd rather stand my ground and not beg and suffer the consequences.

Salsa

I just found some weird labeled beer on my local store that goes for real cheap, got some

not drinkin tonight though, but ill be here tomorrow

and possibily dead later

Pollux

Snuggler said:
Heh, I've always been the same. I feel like they would call me if they want to do something, and I don't want to be the dude who bugs them when they're not interested.

I'd rather stand my ground and not beg and suffer the consequences.
I do the same thing, so i end up chilling with my girlfriend every night instead of going out with the guys. either way i'm happy
stealth brag...amidoingthisright :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom