• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollux

SalsaShark said:
I just found some weird labeled beer on my local store that goes for real cheap, got some

not drinkin tonight though, but ill be here tomorrow

and possibily dead later
why would you be dead? don't die salsa....

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
SalsaShark said:
I just found some weird labeled beer on my local store that goes for real cheap, got some

not drinkin tonight though, but ill be here tomorrow

and possibily dead later

it is legendary secret beer that will give you special power

Docpan

Blitzed as fuck right now.

If you wanna be pro, and know what's good, you'll listen to the man who knows from experience. Look, you're gonna do what you're gonna do, and you're not gonna give a fuck about anything or anyone but yourself. BUT, the second you wake up the next morning, and you feel that hangover taking over, you'll fall from the top of the mountain to the bottom of the fucking river. Don't drown, man. Suck it up and admit you want my help. I got you.

There's several steps. First things first, you need to satisfy your appetite. If you go out and drink heavily, then stagger home and immediately pass out, you're a fucking idiot. Not only are you preventing the body from slowing down the alcohol absorption, but you're leaving yourself in a nutrient-depleted state.

I'm not gonna get too technical for the kiddies at home that need this broken down in baby steps, so lets get straight to it.

Step:
1) Fumble with the keys to get the front door open. Stagger inside and aggressively kick off your shoes in whatever direction you please.

2) Fling the bathroom door open and whip your shit out. Piss, flush, and then turn towards the mirror and lean forward, making sure to get within an inch from the glass so you can see how fucking bloodshot your eyes are. Fuck washing your hands, you have more important matters to attend to.

3) Walk into the main room of your house, apartment, and strip down to your skivvies. Trust me, this will make everything easier from here on out. If it happens to be cold, find a towel or some shit and wrap yourself up. Shirts and pants are bullshit.

4) Open the fridge, find something to eat, and pound it. Personally, I always keep a tray of pre-cooked wings ready to go for when I get home. In your case, there may be leftovers, deli meat, or even raw ingredients. The bottom line is this, once you open that fridge door, it is time to feed. Fuck cooking anything. Fuck getting utensils. Eat that peanut butter with your finger if you have to. The only way to stop your body from making acetaldehyde is to pound the food as soon as the fridge door opens. Stopping to cook anything is pussy shit, and amplifies your hangover x 100. After you eat, pound the water.

5) Stumble up the stairs, making sure leave your clothes in a heaping pile in the middle of the floor, because there's no time to straighten up when you're blitzed.

6) Strip down to the bone, piss again even if you don't have to, and crash down onto your bed FACE DOWN. This part is important to facilitate the absorption of the vitamins and minerals from the cold wings and peanut butter you just pounded with your filthy fingers. Getting under the covers is optional. Make sure your blinds are closed before you crash so you don't have to wake up until late afternoon the next day.

VOILA! No hangover! This shit never fails. One day I'll start charging for advice.

sadaiyappan

I think I need to call up one of my cousins and ask him how many of his relatives and members of his community his family has killed off.

Pollux

Docpan said:
Blitzed as fuck right now.

If you wanna be pro, and know what's good, you'll listen to the man who knows from experience. Look, you're gonna do what you're gonna do, and you're not gonna give a fuck about anything or anyone but yourself. BUT, the second you wake up the next morning, and you feel that hangover taking over, you'll fall from the top of the mountain to the bottom of the fucking river. Don't drown, man. Suck it up and admit you want my help. I got you.

There's several steps. First things first, you need to satisfy your appetite. If you go out and drink heavily, then stagger home and immediately pass out, you're a fucking idiot. Not only are you preventing the body from slowing down the alcohol absorption, but you're leaving yourself in a nutrient-depleted state.

I'm not gonna get too technical for the kiddies at home that need this broken down in baby steps, so lets get straight to it.

Step:
1) Fumble with the keys to get the front door open. Stagger inside and aggressively kick off your shoes in whatever direction you please.

2) Fling the bathroom door open and whip your shit out. Piss, flush, and then turn towards the mirror and lean forward, making sure to get within an inch from the glass so you can see how fucking bloodshot your eyes are. Fuck washing your hands, you have more important matters to attend to.

3) Walk into the main room of your house, apartment, and strip down to your skivvies. Trust me, this will make everything easier from here on out. If it happens to be cold, find a towel or some shit and wrap yourself up. Shirts and pants are bullshit.

4) Open the fridge, find something to eat, and pound it. Personally, I always keep a tray of pre-cooked wings ready to go for when I get home. In your case, there may be leftovers, deli meat, or even raw ingredients. The bottom line is this, once you open that fridge door, it is time to feed. Fuck cooking anything. Fuck getting utensils. Eat that peanut butter with your finger if you have to. The only way to stop your body from making acetaldehyde is to pound the food as soon as the fridge door opens. Stopping to cook anything is pussy shit, and amplifies your hangover x 100. After you eat, pound the water.

5) Stumble up the stairs, making sure leave your clothes in a heaping pile in the middle of the floor, because there's no time to straighten up when you're blitzed.

6) Strip down to the bone, piss again even if you don't have to, and crash down onto your bed FACE DOWN. This part is important to facilitate the absorption of the vitamins and minerals from the cold wings and peanut butter you just pounded with your filthy fingers. Getting under the covers is optional. Make sure your blinds are closed before you crash so you don't have to wake up until late afternoon the next day.

VOILA! No hangover! This shit never fails. One day I'll start charging for advice.
Bravo_clap1.gif

Puddles

Banned
Sheppard said:
I work door at a bar in Santa Fe NM. SO not rightfully drunk but I met this coolest chick tonight. She was cool, knew her pop trivia and down right mean to stupid people. I am happy about it.

Sounds awesome, bro, keep us updated.

I was riding around on my bike a few minutes ago and I saw a g35 flipped entirely over on campus at my university. I was there before the cops or anyone got there. There was no one in the car or around it at all. It was pretty weird.

Don't drink and drive I guess

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Bottle of this.

15 proof.

BuckfastTonicWine75cl.jpg

Can of this

tennents_super.jpg

2 of these

joint.jpg

I'm Starting to feel that feeling i fucking love, Its the tip of an joy iceberg, I'm glad to be back guys

Whats everyone drinking today/tonight.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
6 Cans of local beer. 6 Whisky Sours plus about 5 shots of B52. Plus... in the loungue/bar I was, boxer Miguel Cotto was making a nice drunk show dancing, paying drinks, etc. Was a very nice addition to the night honestly. This + hanging out with pals and girls made for one blast of a night.

At the end, and I must say this is kinda like a confession since I felt really irresponsible, I had to drive about 65 miles to get to my house with everyone in the car. It did get out of hand, and I waited about 1 hour before driving while drinking loads of water. I am pretty damn sure no one else could drive the goddamned car. Still I manned up and used cruise control to keep a consant velocity and used all my goddamned power to get everyone home safely. I am not doing this shit ever again goddammit =/. I had 6 lives inside the car, everyone far from home, and everyone, and I mean literally everyone, dropped down drunk and sleeping. First time I ever have to go through this and it sucks. Thankfully it was 4AM and the road was empty.

So after that little confessional and only sleeping 3 hours, my creative juices are flowing and I am writing shit for a paper. Still... it was a GREAT night.

Fuck yeah.

Kentpaul

Relix said:
Fuck yeah.

Man you drunk drove ? , Don't worry about it just be glad the police never caught up to your ass, Your situation sounded like a cash I'm drunk what the fuck do i do situation, This is why i love drinking, every night on the shit can take you a through alot of loops and paths you would never take in a sober self-state.

I my self am doing some Pre-game joy, then heading to a rough sports club just outside town, I expect a complete drug den death pit lmfao

Life never has a complete path

TxdoHawk

Why not just eat while you drink? I usually have a meal just before, but I know a lot of people absolutely hate doing that since it hinders getting obliterated. (I do it because I don't enjoy getting past a certain level of drunkenness...I often get moody if I do.)

Barrett2

Anyone drinking tonight?

In about an hour I will be pouring myself a grotesquely large glass of whiskey and firing up LA NOIRE. Seems appropriate for the game. ;)

Creamwolf

Neo Member
lawblob said:
Anyone drinking tonight?

In about an hour I will be pouring myself a grotesquely large glass of whiskey and firing up LA NOIRE. Seems appropriate for the game. ;)

I read peoples facial animations better when I'm drunk, lol.... at least I think so.............

I decided it was a fine night in Columbus, Ohio to take my dog out and throw the ball w/ her street. We both survived, haha.

meadowrag

Banned
lawblob said:
Anyone drinking tonight?

I'm drinking huge oil cans of fosters.
It's terrible. Some of the worst beer I've ever had. It's so acidic, my throat feels lacerated.

i tried that new jack daniels honey last night.. pretty good stuff.. very smooth

i kind of got sick of it after a whole bottle though lol

it's very carmely

overcast

After prom I got drunk off of awful alcoholic beverages. Had a great time, but it was a mix of disgusting drinks pretty much. It's like this throughout college I assume?

ATF487

brianjones said:
i tried that new jack daniels honey last night.. pretty good stuff.. very smooth

i kind of got sick of it after a whole bottle though lol

it's very carmely

ooo i wanna try that. sweet alcohol is hard to take in huge doses though, by the time i get to the end of a sambuca bottle or something i've usually had enough

overcast: most kids buy the cheapest stuff, so yeah. but towards the end people usually figure out their tastes and start trying better quality

Kentpaul

I'm just back from a bar in town and from that bar i was speaking to some american-collage-tour fellas, and godam these guys were chilling party wild up for a good time fellas

I can now speak happily of american fellas

you americans are awsome and use like us scottish happy fellas sitting at the table

even got bought a drink

american > canadians !

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I was just talking to gaffer Infinitate nINe, I feel like that's spelled wrong, but I was tellin him how I'm getting totally drunk, and that my wife and her g/f are over and how her g/f admitted to met that she's totally attracted to my wife.. long story short - I gave them both acohol but all they are doin right now is talkign! dammit , make out or something! anyways, it appears taht 5 beers ie enough to make me hard of typing...

DRUNKG AF!! what up

ATF487

five beers :-\

oh well, i hope you'll get that threesome you're hoping for by the end of the night! gotta get that nut

Amagon

ATF487 said:
:(

i am too bro

o/
Same here, wtf??? I was gonna go to my old bar tonight after work but it was closed. Been feeling depressed as shit to all day. Drinking 3 cups of coffee and a Red Bull didnt help either. So far I had 3 glasses of coke and rum, doing my laundry in the process and feeling buzzed rite now. I need to find a girl, its been almost to years since I've gotten laid and the last girl I bang for like 10 seconds was the town whore for which I've been ashamed of ever since. :( Gaf, make me happy rite now please.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
ShdwDrake said:
Rum and coke's right now. Gaf, I'm so depressed.
Huh, alcohol makes me feel the opposite after a stressful day. I'm feeling awesome at the moment and can take on the world! Tomorrow morning however...

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
ATF487 said:
five beers :-\

oh well, i hope you'll get that threesome you're hoping for by the end of the night! gotta get that nut

Well I dont thinkits going to happen, cuz they aren't drinking any more. mosstly due to the fact that the conversation between them is getting really focused on relationships and shit, but thanks bro. Guess I'll ust drink some more, but it's fun knowing my wifes best friend is ferociously sexually attracted to my wife. She sent me text messages about how she thought she looked so good in hernew outfit. Man.... man, does she know what shes doing to me when she does that? women are so evil man, im tellin you.

ATF487

THE NO LIFE KING said:
Same here, wtf??? I was gonna go to my old bar tonight after work but it was closed. Been feeling depressed as shit to all day. Drinking 3 cups of coffee and a Red Bull didnt help either. So far I had 3 glasses of coke and rum, doing my laundry in the process and feeling buzzed rite now. I need to find a girl, its been almost to years since I've gotten laid and the last girl I bang for like 10 seconds was the town whore for I've been ashamed of ever since. :( Gaf, make me happy rite now please.

real talk: having a woman can be fantastic, but you need to have a satisfying life outside of that. be happy on your own terms first, then worry about biddies.

Well I dont thinkits going to happen, cuz they aren't drinking any more. mosstly due to the fact that the conversation between them is getting really focused on relationships and shit, but thanks bro. Guess I'll ust drink some more, but it's fun knowing my wifes best friend is ferociously sexually attracted to my wife. She sent me text messages about how she thought she looked so good in hernew outfit. Man.... man, does she know what shes doing to me when she does that? women are so evil man, im tellin you.

dang, they're stupid bloody teases! they need to put up or shut up

drinking more is a good idea though, it's served me well over time

Jburton

Banned
Kentpaul said:
Bottle of this.

15 proof.

BuckfastTonicWine75cl.jpg

Can of this

tennents_super.jpg

2 of these

joint.jpg

I'm Starting to feel that feeling i fucking love, Its the tip of an joy iceberg, I'm glad to be back guys

Whats everyone drinking today/tonight.

Wow, buckfast and tennants super ........... how do you drink that piss?

Alcoholics and park bench dweller special that stuff is, poisonous stuff.

Kentpaul

Alcohol is alcohol man, alcoholics probably drink every drink in this thread.. and its not like a 400 pound bottle of whiskey is better for the health than a 1.20 pound can of super shit

Plus i wanted to just get wasted for the least amount of money, my usual beer is stella.

currently suffering from a hang over from hell cause of Buffalo trace.. goddam that shit is nice

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Weeeeee!
If the world is going to end tomorrow, I'm going to make sure that I'm right properly annoyed with a hangover. Kinda figure I will be out on my patio with a Beer and Clam when it happens.

J-Roderton

Drinking quite a bit of beer right now. Just went back to playing Gears of War 1 online tonight. Should be interesting.

Another shitty day weather wise here in New England, so after going to a 16th birthday party filled with memosas(sp?) I'm settling in with a cigar and some vodka while the wife goes to a wedding shower.lololololol So glad I don't have a vag and have to attend that shit.
I'm dressed for the weather and will be spending the next few hours surfing GAF by the firepit and most likely getting into some LA Noire by the end of the afternoon. Heck yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom