• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter S.

Wow... took a small break from drinking and my tolerance is down. It just keeps on rolling in theis bitch.

Time to watch some breaking bad and try to get good vibes.

coldvein

Banned
Hunter S Thompson said:
Wow... took a small break from drinking and my tolerance is down. It just keeps on rolling in theis bitch.

Time to watch some breaking bad and try to get good vibes.

breaking bad doesn't seem like a good vibesy type show.

coldvein

Banned
blame space said:
does anyone think that in like 20 years kids will be laughing at snuff films on the internet

we seem to be going in that direction.

also, in 50 years my grandchildren will be laughing at the posts i made on facebook.

balddemon

Banned
umm sorry to just interject my comments that have nothing to do with the current conversation...but guys, never get high and then do any kind of physical activity. it sucks ass. like, i played well last night, but felt like absolute shittt. and was so hungry afterwards that i ate taco bell!!

coldvein

Banned
yr not a junior, i'm not a junior, acid isn't a junior, space isn't a junior... where are all these juniors posting? is my internet messing up?

kehs

Banned
coldvein said:
yr not a junior, i'm not a junior, acid isn't a junior, space isn't a junior... where are all these juniors posting? is my internet messing up?

Of course Acid isn't he broke the junior combo, as I so dully noted.

balddemon

Banned
posts 2626-2628 is all juniors, unless junior junior is a double negative

edit: maybe the weed is lingering it was some good stuff from like california or something

coldvein

Banned
balddemon said:
posts 2626-2628 is all juniors, unless junior junior is a double negative

edit: maybe the weed is lingering it was some good stuff from like california or something

i don't read numbers that high, but i'm pretty sure i posted in there somewhere.

and space: stop trying to rip my heart out.

balddemon

Banned
school in the mornin nikkas i'll be back to post more random shit that pertains to nothing and derails the thread tomorrow night...like this post

coldvein

Banned
the point of drunk thread is that it isn't on rails.

and man, the new blink album is so NOT THAT GREAT. :(

TALK TO YOU EVERY NOW AND THEN I NEVER FELT SO ALONE AGAIN

kehs

Banned
coldvein said:
two more are necessary. in my opinion. but hey, at least you got one..

It's dude ranch, on cd, with the booklet.

within a month of release.

I'm practically part of the band.

kehs

Banned
God I used to dress like that.

I'm glad I finally wisened up and put garters on my socks whilst wearing shorts.

jaxword

balddemon said:
we just had 3 juniors post in a row...4 if you count junior junior as 2

i wish the drinking age was 20

Haha I'm 20 and...wait I probably should shut up now before my campus gets a raid.

Futureman

YO GAF.

I have a bottle of whiskey. I'm not planning on drinking it on the rocks. Unless someone can tell me some AWESOME drink to make, I'll probably just mix it with some Cherry Pepsi.

good idea or is there a BETTER idea?

edit: should I just funnel it right into my asshole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom