• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Finally got approached by my girlfriend concerning my drinking.

I average around 6 beers a night, which I dont consider out of control or anything but she thinks its excessive.

I think the hardest part in agreeing with her is that it doesn't effect anything negatively.

I wake up feeling fine and go to work just like everyone else. When I'm drinking I'm happy and upbeat.

I don't think anyone likes sober me.

i just made a thread on the gaming side i'm probably gonna get banned guys

it was nice chatting with y'all. nothing means anything anymore.

i don't know, man.. every time i play a video game and enjoy it, i think to myself that i might like to hear what people on the most popular video game forum might have to say about video games. so then i go to the gaming side, and then i just want to destroy my brain..

it's a sickness.

kehs

Banned
blame space said:
i don't know, man.. every time i play a video game and enjoy it, i think to myself that i might like to hear what people on the most popular video game forum might have to say about video games. so then i go to the gaming side, and then i just want to destroy my brain..

it's a sickness.

i got your back yo.

spiderbro.jpg

Acid08

Banned
coldvein said:
we've all been warned about going over there, man. some people never come back. ;_;
it's weird when I joined this forum the first 2 or so years I was only on the gaming side. Now all I do is go on the OT. interesting how things work.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I just don't have anything to add to the gaming side, some other slob shares my opinion and speaks up, I don't feel compelled to repeat the idea.

That and those home schooled weird asses who were only allowed Gamecubes just creep me the fuck out.

Acid08

Banned
Gouty said:
I just don't have anything to add to the gaming side, some other slob shares my opinion and speaks up, I don't feel compelled to repeat the idea.

That and those home schooled weird asses who were only allowed Gamecubes just creep me the fuck out.
LOL

ikkemenx

Gouty said:

Oh my God xD

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'm out, its nearly 3 here in Tennessee and I'm ripped.

I've got a big day of rolling out to Best Buy and picking up the new Mastodon, don't want to be too hung over for that.

Stop riding my dick gaf, I've got shit to do.

fucking shit to do, fuckers

Vagabundo

blame space said:

it's a sickness.

Maybe it is the way you phrase things.

But I doubt you'll get banned from it..

you will just be Junior junior junior member from now on. Everyone will outrank you.

Vagabundo

Gouty said:

I average around 6 beers a night, which I dont consider out of control or anything but she thinks its excessive.

I think the hardest part in agreeing with her is that it doesn't effect anything negatively.

I wake up feeling fine and go to work just like everyone else. When I'm drinking I'm happy and upbeat.

6 beers every night? o_O

That's excessive. From a health point of view you're on your way to painville.

Try not drink alcohol for a week. If you feel like shit it is time to cut down.

Rikkun

Acid08 said:
It's not even midnight here.

That's the joke.

So I finally found a Strongbow Gold.
It tastes like some cheesy... sparkling white wine, spumante.. I don't know.

I tried adding lemon, but then tasted like sweet Corona. Meh.

Anteater

What I hate about being drunk is that I feel like I want to eat, liquid calories + food is a pretty bad direction :(

but I don't give a shit, let's rock!

D29qO.jpg

Mully

Anteater said:
What I hate about being drunk is that I feel like I want to eat, liquid calories + food is a pretty bad direction :(

Compensate with running and working out. It balances out.

meadowrag

Banned
Gouty said:

Are we talking piss water beer or like, russian imperial stouts?
Either way, 6 beers a night is kind of excessive. It isn't out of control alcoholism or anything, but it is a bit excessive.

You think you feel fine because you drink every single night, that is your state of normal.
Try not drinking for 2 weeks and you'll feel even better.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
meadowrag said:
Are we talking piss water beer or like, russian imperial stouts?
Either way, 6 beers a night is kind of excessive. It isn't out of control alcoholism or anything, but it is a bit excessive.

You think you feel fine because you drink every single night, that is your state of normal.
Try not drinking for 2 weeks and you'll feel even better.
6 beers?

Hell naw. I can take over 12 decent beers and some spirits and still stand and party like a beast. :p!

*Once a week or max two... or last week three. But screw that.

Drunk-gaf... my last weekend in Miami before I finally move to the United States (Raleigh, NC).

Friday
23gxrw4.jpg

Mamajuana with white rum

Saturday
2yv1nbb.jpg

I shall live to see Sunday...

Wool

Gouty said:

I can relate to this all too well. "Oh I love Demon's Souls, I'll go read the thread and post there. Oh look it's a million pages long, never mind."

Anteater

rdelaney said:
I can relate to this all too well. "Oh I love Demon's Souls, I'll go read the thread and post there. Oh look it's a million pages long, never mind."

I rarely read them, just post and respond to posts in the last page!

Suairyu

Banned
I'm not drunk but I just used expensive apple juice mixed with cheap vodka to self-medicate stress from a gruelling day at work. First time I've done something like that in a couple of years.

Feeling kinda sleepy now.

ikkemenx

Anteater said:
I rarely read them, just post and respond to posts in the last page!

What sucks is that since the pages are frequented so often, usually a billion new pages appear in the same day you made your post and your comment is just lost in a sea of other comments and there is no real sense of discussion going on.

Acid08

Banned
Last night was so good. Hanging out at a sports bar with a couple friends and in walks the parents of one of their ex girlfriends. Her parents LOVE us (which she seems to hate) so they sit down and hang out. 8 pitchers and lots of rounds of shots later and I'm sleeping past my alarm and miss my morning class. It was a shaky morning.

coldvein

Banned
i gotta say that my five days of sobriety were pretty productive and interesting. i should do that again sometime soon. but the streak is over. WOOOOO DRUNK GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom