• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meadowrag

Banned
Futureman said:
YO GAF.

I have a bottle of whiskey. I'm not planning on drinking it on the rocks. Unless someone can tell me some AWESOME drink to make, I'll probably just mix it with some Cherry Pepsi.

good idea or is there a BETTER idea?

edit: should I just funnel it right into my asshole?

On the rocks is a bad idea for most people anyways, you can get in trouble real quick doing that. But mixed drinks are so horrible, especially when its cherry pepsi. I have no comprehension of how bad that must taste.

Futureman

DOUBLEWHISKEYCOKENOICE????????????

well I'm drinking it with my GF, I just want some way to drink it where it will at least be mildly enjoyable.

WHISKEY + GINGER ALE?

J2d

Got a couple of bottles of Chimay from a co-worker, after that I had some Lagavulin but ever since I quit smoking I can't really enjoy drinking... shit sucks =(

Futureman

Copernicus said:
What kind of whisky?

Doesn't matter actually, drink that shit straight, you pussy.

I will post after work. I think it's pretty good, I was a groomsmen in a wedding and it was a gift from the groom. He gave us little stones that are supposed to be frozen and act as ice cubes, but like I said I NEED SOME COKE OR SOMETHING because I'm a little puss puss.

meadowrag

Banned
Futureman said:
DOUBLEWHISKEYCOKENOICE????????????

well I'm drinking it with my GF, I just want some way to drink it where it will at least be mildly enjoyable.

WHISKEY + GINGER ALE?

Impossible.
The only enjoyement you'll get from it is the warmth of the drink and the fire in your belly. That's what it's for, they don't distill alcohol to these percentages for the sake of taste. If you have stones, then just drink it on the rocks. On the rocks with ice is fucking nasty because the liquor gets watered down, but if you have the stones it will be OK.
However if you drink on the rocks you most likely will get sick to the point of puking.

kehs

Banned
Futureman said:
I will post after work. I think it's pretty good, I was a groomsmen in a wedding and it was a gift from the groom. He gave us little stones that are supposed to be frozen and act as ice cubes, but like I said I NEED SOME COKE OR SOMETHING because I'm a little puss puss.

Wedding whiskey...you mix that shit and you'll be breaking up their marriage.

Is that what you want?

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
Dude Ranch, Enema of the State and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. My Blink trilogy.

and yes sir, you are 100% on point. their other works are worthy, self titled is fantastic, but that is the heart of blink 182 right dere.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
meadowrag said:
Impossible.
The only enjoyement you'll get from it is the warmth of the drink and the fire in your belly. That's what it's for, they don't distill alcohol to these percentages for the sake of taste. If you have stones, then just drink it on the rocks. On the rocks with ice is fucking nasty because the liquor gets watered down, but if you have the stones it will be OK.
However if you drink on the rocks you most likely will get sick to the point of puking.

Practically none of this true.

meadowrag said:
Impossible.

what does any of this mean

the stones? on the rocks with ice?

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
You guys saw the thread about the cat with two faces? Goddamn I want to hug that cat. Video.

yes, it was gross.

on the positive side of things.. there's this girl i've had the hots for for MONTHS, we work in the same building (just once a week, it's complicated) but have often had good chats about stuff, get along pretty well. so i go in to work this morning all hungover and i was like "fuck it, i'm asking her out. today." so i went up to her and i was like yo hey we should hang out sometime, whats ya numbaz and she was totally into it. a small measure of success in an otherwise exhausting and shithouse day.

Switchin to hard stuff exclusively. Beer makes me a fatty fatty tub tub. Well not really I'm still a stick, but still. Easier to get drunk on whiskey and vodka. Fuck tequila though. Fuck it.

ATF487

DeathbyVolcano said:
Tomorrow I'll be in here.

Pumped to see you back bro o/

just about finished a bottle of wine, i think this is the best price/quality ratio, as well as the best amount of alcohol that gets me drunk, but not too drunk. a utility maximization if you will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom