• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
Trip Warhawkins said:
In a way, when your companion is your left hand.

Cheers drunk-gaf.

you've got all you need. this got me thinking about what my worst night ever was... i don't know if i can share those stories here tho.

Mully

Just got done playing the BF3 Beta, I'm drunk off Irish Carbombs and Screwdrivers. I have NYC marathon workouts tomorrow at 6AM. Life is good.

jaxword

coldvein said:
you've got all you need. this got me thinking about what my worst night ever was... i don't know if i can share those stories here tho.

You should, they sound interesting.

VvOcA.jpg

coldvein

Banned
jaxword said:
You should, they sound interesting.

VvOcA.jpg

off the top of my head, worst night of my life.. watching a movie alone. girlfriend who i was madly in love with who was living 1.5 hours away calls me crying and says that she loves me, but isn't in love with me anymore, she's met somebody else, and our relationship is over. i sit up, look around, see the stains from her period blood on my sheets, a pair of her shoes on my floor next to some of her dirty underwear. i realized that we would never share that space together again. winter in western montana had just set in, along with the longest most destructive bender i've ever been on. that night was fucking horrifying. no pain i have ever felt matched that. i know you were expecting some exciting spicy shit, but there it is.

balddemon

Banned
guys what do i do about this girl??? we fucked and didn't use a condom so we got the plan B the next morning. i'm not a big texter, so i texted to make sure she's alright etc cuz plan b makes girls feel like shit, but i rarely texted her after that. she always used to initiate conversations over texting, and i'd respond. i've got a lot more on my mind than her (work, school, fitness, life, etc) and definitely don't want a relationship. then she texts me tonight:

Erika: I started my period just to let u know, so were good

Me: Phew good deal. That was kinda holdin me back lol. Movie tomorrow? (Bolded = i am a dumb fuck)

Erika: So u didnt have anything to do with me because u thought I was possibly pregnant?

Me: No, I was preparing myself for what I would do if you were.

Erika: Ok so everytime from now that we have sex your gonna just stop talking to me?? like I wanted sex to be special and like I specifically told u that guys would just have sex with me and then leave and then u do the exact same thing? Like it sucks cause I liked u but I don't like to be played with

And I haven't responded yet. Now, I'm not trying to make myself look like a good guy here, because I definitely could have made an effort to talk to her and not be a dick. But other than the awesome physical feeling of sex, I sure didn't feel anything else. No attachment, nothing (she's my first). Also, we're not even together, and I've known her for only 25 days (9/5). I feel like tomorrow morning I'll just let her know I don't want a relationship and that shes not the only thing in my life that matters + this is completely uncharted territory for me. but i don't want to sound like a dick (is that possible haha)

tl;dr - fucked a girl, didn't talk to her for a week, now shes pissed, i dont know what to do. this feels like a blog post, lo siento

Wear a fucking condom. goddamn..

And a whole entire week without talking with her? Shit..

Girls.. they need communication man. I don't know if you're going to be able to salvage this.

balddemon

Banned
like i said, brand new territory for me. but she's come into the gym while i was working and we talked for 5-10 minutes each time. and seriously, this week has gone by sooooo fast, like i've been super busy..oh well if i can't save this, nbd. she doesn't like video games, chocolate, superheroes, or sports, and she was way too easy. especially when you consider that was the first girl i'd hooked up with in about a year. maybe i just needa get drunk

edit: and she's not blonde. super shallow, but idgaf, i'm 20. i'll live forever

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Atramental said:
Wear a fucking condom. goddamn..

Nope. Condoms just get in the way, they're unnatural. Sex is undeniably better without them. Pulling out is 100% effective as long as you do it in time.

Anyways, I have a really bad cold or something but I've found that drinking a lot of beer cures most ailments, if only temporarily. I'm definitely feeling better than I was a few hours ago.

coldvein said:
sneakin in ya momz liquor cabinet or what?
no no. I got it all figured out.

my house and the garage are two separate buildings. And there's a lot of good hiding spots in the garage. So I stash my beer up underneath an old broken scrap truck my dad has in there.

then when it gets close to the weekend I get some cans out from the truck and stash them in the deep freeze in my house for a bit. ANd then tah-dah. Here I am.

coldvein

Banned
Atramental said:
no no. I got it all figured out.

my house and the garage are two separate buildings. And there's a lot of good hiding spots in the garage. So I stash my beer up underneath an old broken scrap truck my dad has in there.

then when it gets close to the weekend I get some cans out from the truck and stash them in the deep freeze in my house for a bit. ANd then tah-dah. Here I am.

you, sir, are a rarity. you do what you gotta do. much respect.

coldvein

Banned
Atramental said:
it's how a person such as myself stays entertained in a place that is dull and boring

man, i know i've said this before, but i can't wait to talk to you in five years after you've grown up. and i don't mean that in a bad way.

coldvein said:
man, i know i've said this before, but i can't wait to talk to you in five years after you've grown up. and i don't mean that in a bad way.
I can already see my 26 year old self being some sort of ubermensch.

anyways, the dark abyss awaits me. good night.

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
coldvein you awesome. Even if you act a fool in the hip hop thread sometimes.

and thanks, man. i've been wrecking shop in OT like a retarded vocational student tonight. hiphop is just one of the things that i'm the most passionate about. and 99% of gafhop listens to a complete different thing. so i'll go in there after an incredible show and be all fired up and tell everyone that they are stupid assholes listening to garbage. and that comes straight from my heart. ultimately tho i realize everyone is just doing their thing. everyone has their time. it's all good.

Acid08

Banned
coldvein said:
and thanks, man. i've been wrecking shop in OT like a retarded vocational student tonight. hiphop is just one of the things that i'm the most passionate about. and 99% of gafhop listens to a complete different thing. so i'll go in there after an incredible show and be all fired up and tell everyone that they are stupid assholes listening to garbage. and that comes straight from my heart. ultimately tho i realize everyone is just doing their thing. everyone has their time. it's all good.
Yeah man, I used to be that way about punk music. 16-19 were like the fucking most crazy years so far.

I'm bumping my Never Better/College Dropout playlist right now. POS needs a new fucking album and Ye needs to go back to that realness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom