• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyD

My dad got me a bottle of this after a recent trip back home.

gy7.jpg

I had to cut it with water, it's like drinking rubbing alcohol.

Rad-

I don't think I'm that good looking but for some reason most of the hottest chicks seem to be into me in a club. What is this?

My problem is though that I get greedy (if a cute chick shows interest, I start looking at her even cuter friend) and that usually backfires heh.

And there was this one fucking cocktease. Motherfucker is there anything that you guys hate more than cockteasers? Not for me.

balddemon

Banned
it's always tuesday night with you copernicus.

so guys i'm a little bit tipsy, just fucked my girlfriend, actually used a condom, boy was it a lot.....better? certainly lasted longer. anyways tomorrow (wednesday?) we're getting shitfaced, i'll make sure to post in here hahaha

scoobs

Cool story bro, I just took 2 jager bombs so come at me. Condoms suck ass hole, I fucked my ex bareback for 2 and a half years, I lasted hours sometimes. Anyways, sippin jack and coke meow... Talkin to some hot ass chick so thats cool

balddemon

Banned
thanks bro i liked the outcome myself. did you get your ex pregnant? also i've never had a jagerbomb, any good? actually i've only had beer and vodka. coors light and some strawberry smirnoff shit. oh and a wine cooler, but that was like soda. 2 of'em gets my gf stumblin, and 3 gets her about halfway to blackout city.its faaaantastic.

edit: ps get some

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
How covenient. I should make threads while drunk. I'm gonna play Gears now. Gears 2.

Oops, should not.

See the problem is Marcus looks all emo and stuff at the beginning of 3. Weird.

Danielsan

Hello hangover!
Woke up feeling like a sack of shit today. Got to love it.
The two sambuca shots on top of the usual beers are probably what did me in.

UltraMav

Was supposed to share a bottle of Sake tonight with my best friend, but his brother decided to get in a car wreck instead, so I was left to my own devices. Ended up downing the whole bottle and listening to Nine Inch Nails in backyard while dancing with my dog...

Oh yeah, drunk again. Funny, I had this shitty dry spell with no sexual contact for a couple years, and then I get out to a new city, and now I am waist deep in vagina. Fuck yeah.

UltraMav

So I'm in Drunk Thread 'cause I only have one drinking buddy who cancelled on me. Why did you other people end up in here?

HurricaneJesus said:
...now I am waist deep in vagina. Fuck yeah.

What are you doing in Drunk Thread while you're having sex? Seems rude.

Acid08

Banned
coldvein said:
time to go fuck yourself o'clock EYYYOOOOOOOO

just kidding dude. love you. what's up acid.
Sittin here trying to think of Halloween costume ideas listening to The Fugees man. I got nothing. How about you? Hows it going?

coldvein

Banned
nothing major, just some friends of mine. like to hear yr input. check

saturdaymorningcartoon.bandcamp.com

click "cereal box superheroes" and check "BADDEST" and "BLACK BLACK".

Acid08

Banned
Love the Black Black beat. Flow fits perfectly.

Damn, Baddest beat is hype as hell too. Gonna listen to more songs on here, buy it if I like the rest. I want Baddest playing from my car now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom