• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithy C

GAF, I'm pretty drunk right now. Tongiht I got a girl's number and about ten minutes later I was being punched in the head because I looked like the person they just were punching in the head just before. Tonight was weird.

Kaizen

Smithy C said:
GAF, I'm pretty drunk right now. Tongiht I got a girl's number and about ten minutes later I was being punched in the head because I looked like the person they just were punching in the head just before. Tonight was weird.

feed it pizza

denomes

Hello drunk GAF!

Drinkin' Rolling Rocks over here groovin out to some Destroyer and gonna hit the town soon.

Keep on keepin on friends.

Cowie

Kaizen said:
i won't tell you. it's a secret
0RBnt.png

ATF487

sup drunk thread:

recap: i could have fucked a girl but i didn't because she sorta went out with my room mate at one time, and i only knew her through him. i also went to a club and just sorta wallflowered while i drank bud lights (they were cheap and i was on a budget)

i am hopeless

Alright GAF, two hard nights serving douchebags deserves a few beers. Got me a Lagunitas special right now. Might change it up to a Phillips Blue Buck. Nothing like a bar with a good selection of hoppy beers!

Mordeccai

gaf I just watched an xxx version of spider man

I feel guilty, like my childhood was just cast aside and filled with vulgarity.

but it was pretty awesome.

Acid08

Banned
I dressed up in butterfly wings with a sombrero and said my costume was Ricky Martin. The hottest bartender i've ever seen bought me a shot for that.

DangerStepp

Kentpaul said:
Nothing better than drinking after a hard weeks work..

Installing BF3, blasting TUPAC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGhqWy5xgek

Fucking living the life good friends, any scottish gaf wanna join us tomorrow for a trip to Stirling ?
American here, but I feel you 100%. Long week, Sailor Jerry rum and Cherry Coke--I call it Cherry and Jerry.

Here's to the weekend.

Daheza said:
Update she's cute but not as smart as I thought gonna test her to see if she's smart is that. Immigrants
Good luck, man. Also, this is GAF so try to stealth a phone-cam pic for us. It'll save us from asking for a pic later whenever you start a "Should I breakup with my girlfriend, GAF?" thread. Make it easier on us and yourself.

Also, what do you mean immigrants?

balddemon

Banned
Gusy I'm fuucking wasited we had oink pantiy dropers and apparetly I have no game cuz I can't hook up with who I want (emily) but this guy who dsatoing this really hot girl (amanda) told me to try and hook up with her so he can break up with hre. I get 30$ if she does. I'm gonna try cuz she's sooooo hot. And she apparetly thinks I'm hot as dog shit. Alright guys

balddemon

Banned
Oh and we punched pumpkins cuz we thought we could break them. But nozm my knuxkle is bruised ro high heaven. Gonna hurt like a bitch

balddemon

Banned
Thanks dragon. Fuckkkkk fpumpkinggsss morelike pumpqueens!bitch! I keep wanting to say the N word......I better go yo sleep

Kramer; I feel yazm but I never seen breaking bad. I am drun'n bitchasssss

2w thingsm I love I got cotton moith but I didn't smoke (loL) and 4econd I love how I post on neog
af when I am drunk. YeSsssssss

Edi2 I think this will be holarios tomorrow.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Bought my sorry ass a gangsta hat, and braces, i'm going out as a gangster tonight, Will be pregaming in a room full of girls tonight before the bar.. Goddam girlfriends friends!

Vodka Jello and shit., Buckfast for me of course.

I'l try and take some picks of me with my gangster hat, i do like badass.

CANT WAIT TO GET FUCKED TONIGHT FOLKS,

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Mother of God that was an awesome party...
317794_2276706991123_1052184324_32131962_561975225_n.jpg

316831_302752663074434_100000191072675_1440735_238074749_n.jpg

In the back... Father Relix!

377122_10150348182020079_719170078_8518844_973809944_n.jpg

There must be like 40 pictures of mine circling around the internet. I think I took a picture with at least a 100 people. XD!

16 Beers down the drain, a few shots... perfect.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Drinking a Guinness, bailing out this all girls pregame, got a bro going to pick me up.

I feel like a 30s gangster, i love you guys

-PXG-

Mordeccai said:
why do drunk bitches gotta act drunk

bitch, you're making it very confusing. undrunkify yourself, then come talk to me

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever seen on GAF. Your avatar makes it even better.

Gonna cuddle up with a nice bottle of rum and close friends tonight, in this snow. Gonna be good.

If I can manage to find this thread, I will report in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom