• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suoodS

Kentpaul said:
Bought my sorry ass a gangsta hat, and braces, i'm going out as a gangster tonight, Will be pregaming in a room full of girls tonight before the bar.. Goddam girlfriends friends!

Vodka Jello and shit., Buckfast for me of course.

I'l try and take some picks of me with my gangster hat, i do like badass.

CANT WAIT TO GET FUCKED TONIGHT FOLKS,

halloweenadcampaign.jpg

big ander

2 hours ago I was sad and sober. Now I'm drunk and just as sad.

I like bourbon. Wish I had some whiskey stones.

I'm going to go buy cigarrettes even though I don't smoke

kehs

Banned
big ander said:
2 hours ago I was sad and sober. Now I'm drunk and just as sad.

I like bourbon. Wish I had some whiskey stones.

I'm going to go buy cigarrettes even though I don't smoke

Get me one too.

big ander

Copernicus said:
Get me one too.
A pack of cigs or a whiskey stone?
Anyway I got some Marlboro reds. Dunno if it's because I tried better cigarettes the only other time I've smoked or if it's simply because I don't smoke, but these are not very good. At all.
So if you were asking for cigs, you probably wouldn't have wanted me to buy them for you anyway.

kehs

Banned
big ander said:
Anyway I got some Marlboro reds. Dunno if it's because I tried better cigarettes the only other time I've smoked or if it's simply because I don't smoke, but these are not very good. At all.
So if you were asking for cigs, you probably wouldn't have wanted me to buy them for you anyway.

Cigarette, I got my Glenlivet sorted out.

Love smoking cigs after a few drinks.

kehs

Banned
big ander said:
Only way I've ever smoked. And I hope it stays that way.

Same here, I actually bought a pack of cigarettes to have "on hand", but later tossed them in fear of just randomly smoking them sober.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I smoke all day, drunk or not. I do smoke about 5X more often when I'm drinking. Good thing I don't smoke indoors or I'd easily crush a whole pack in just a few hours. Oh well, I smoke lights, so they're good for me.

kehs

Banned
Snuggler said:
I smoke all day, drunk or not. I do smoke about 5X more often when I'm drinking. Good thing I don't smoke indoors or I'd easily crush a whole pack in just a few hours. Oh well, I smoke lights, so they're good for me.

You shouldn't smoke too much, it lowers your body's ability to process alcohol.

p.s.. 16 minutes to Tuesday.

What's up, gents.

Get blame space in here

also, good lord halloween brings out the pothead in me. I hardly ever smoke (don't really care for it, honestly), but I've packed like five separate pieces in the past two days. Wat. It's not even good weed, it's harsh.

big ander

Snuggler said:
I've just smoked 2 cigs indoors in a dorm and on a campus that's supposed to be entirely nonsmoking. Hope I don't get it ~trouble~~!!!!!!
;
Dunno why I, being a "non-smoker", smoked that many. Think it was the about 10 servings of bourbon. Repeat: I like bourbon.
I should ask my friend about getting some weed. I'd rather just be smoking that.

A kid just told Jamie Lee Curtis that "you can't kill the boogeyman". He was right. You fucking can't. Now can Halloween 3 start already? It's clearly the best of the series.

kehs

Banned
big ander said:
I've just smoked 2 cigs indoors in a dorm and on a campus that's supposed to be entirely nonsmoking. Hope I don't get it ~trouble~~!!!!!!
;
Dunno why I, being a "non-smoker", smoked that many. Think it was the about 10 servings of bourbon. Repeat: I like bourbon.
I should ask my friend about getting some weed. I'd rather just be smoking that.

A kid just told Jamie Lee Curtis that "you can't kill the boogeyman". He was right. You fucking can't. Now can Halloween 3 start already? It's clearly the best of the series.

You should make a Halloween 3 |OT| thread

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
drunk thread? drunk thread. wait drunk thread? drunk thread!

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'm drunk.

Been thinking about how negative I am and how that ties to my confidence.

Mr. Nice Guy hasn't really been payin' dividends these last few years.

Thinking a big ol' fuck you is on order.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I like to tickle and poke at my girlfriend, but no matter where I touch she always says " I dont want you jabbing at my butthole."

Why is her butthole everywhere?

Ultima_5

DeathbyVolcano said:
Yo guys, I have a girlfriend :)
Congrats buddy!

big ander said:

Marlboror reds are what cowboys smoke. Can't stand 'em

kehs

Banned
I've just been made aware that having more than one concurrent account on gaf is a bannable offense(for both accounts) is this true?

coldvein

Banned
i just saw an absolute fucking bloodbath at pike & 11th, seattle WA. broken noses, teeth on the ground, blood everywhere. WOOOO.

balddemon

Banned
Last night...omg. Not hungover, but I think its cuz I'm still drunk...bottle of 190 everclear, numerous shots of Captain, numerous shots of whatever people handed me (after I made them drink it of course), and like half a bottle of malibu. Threw up all over my buddies car on the highway. I wanted to fight my friend who's an MMA fighter (his car was the one I threw up on), and I also happened to be hitting on his super hot GF. Blacked out after the second house. Goooood fuckin night. Back to sleep

Fuckin tuesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom