• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxword

blame space said:
one time i was making out with this chick and she had one of those dumb piercings on the top of her lip and i got too into it and i think i made her bleed and she had to go to the bathroom.

i mean if i'm gonna make out, i'm going all out. headbutts, making her bleed, it's all fair game.. fuck i'm hungover

Ugh, I hate all that metal stuff. One girl had some of those cheek-lip piercings, not a hoop but those little balls, and they kept rubbing into my face when we kissed. I Was like 17 and still had lots of pimples so it kept scraping those and it actually kind of hurt and was no fun.

Vagabundo

Touch said:
What's considered rich? I have chicken noodle, vegi, tomato, and some cream of potato.

You need a fry. with lots of good irish soda bread toast. and a strong cup of sugary tea.

fix ya right up.

Acid08

Banned
Halloween party was awesome last night, I went as Shaun from Shaun of the Dead. Talked a lot all night, did some dancing, played Wu-Tang and rapped every word. Threw up when I got home but it was very quick, only three heaves then I was done. They had some kind of fucking awesome salsa there, super spicy. Woke up about 9 this morning with a most awful hangover, even water made me want to puke. Finally fell back asleep and I feel great now!

I fucking love tequila.

Qasiel

I haven't been drunk in quite a while but the next time I am, I promise to post in this thread.

DrunkGAF is BestGAF

Great halloween night. My first in North America where it's a big thing compared to home.

Dressed as a pirate, pre drinks, house party, dropped some mdma, club, made out with a chick, after party and finally got home at 4 am only to have be up at 7 for a 10 hour shift. Thank god it's my friday and I only have 3 hours left before my 3 day weekend.

Ping pong and beers tonight, see if I can keep my eyes open.

balddemon

Banned
done drinking for a bit haha, probably take like a couple weeks off. so much fun this past weekend, holy cow.

guys, those little donettes things work wonders to make you not puke. at least in my experience. eat several of those before you drink and you should be golden.

Touch

I have never been so sick after a night of drinking. Today has been complete shit. I finally got some crackers though and SunnyD.

Me, wanting to study tonight : "Okay, let's study some cardiology woooooo"
A friend of mine : "Hey man I'm bored, let's go downtown to drink mkay ?"
Me : "Okay".

I have to learn to refuse invitations.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Tribes of Trusty said:
Me, wanting to study tonight : "Okay, let's study some cardiology woooooo"
A friend of mine : "Hey man I'm bored, let's go downtown to drink mkay ?"
Me : "Okay".

I have to learn to refuse invitations.

I share this same problem. Damn

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Too much beer. Necrobumpin like WOAH. Except not.

I just ate an entire bag of S'mores goldfish. :( P sure I could rock one of these bitches SOBER.

J-Roderton

ATF487 said:
bump

just drinking jim beam right now, it's so terrible, i don't know why i keep buying it

Don't knock the JB. Sure it's not that good, but it's drinkable.

For me I smashed 8 naty lights, came home and am working on a sixer of Bud at the moment while watching Children's hospital. No class on fridays rules.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
ATF487 said:
bump

just drinking jim beam right now, it's so terrible, i don't know why i keep buying it

Because its affordable and drinkable.

Same reason I'm drinking Bud Light.

And dont get it twisted, I'm not defending either of our actions.

J-Roderton

Have you guys tried the SoCo fiery pepper with Tobasco yet? It's horrible. Picked up an airplane bottle last week. It's pretty much the worst booze I have ever had, and usually I will drink anything.

balddemon

Banned
307130_1566625524294_1195081354_31481320_1277043342_n.jpg

anyone look like this guy? he needs a fake. 6' 170 blonde hair blue eyes

it's me :(

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I dont understand what you're asking but I am better looking than you, if that helps.

Oh wait, you're a child?

balddemon

Banned
i can't think of anything witty to say so i won't say anything at all except this:

gouty is an old fart (like 28)
home of the CHEFS [sic]

kehs

Banned
Tosh.0 called out gaf in an episode I was just watching.

(it was a rerun of the last episode from 2010)

Who is it?

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
balddemon said:
i can't think of anything witty to say so i won't say anything at all except this:

gouty is an old fart (like 28)
home of the CHEFS [sic]

I took a picture of myself fully prepared to post it....but I'm drunk fat and old.....and not as handsome as you. :(

I'm 31, and a KC native.

Daniel Tosh can suck my dick. He can call me out if he wants to. I don't give a fuck. He isn't funny. Ever. He is a terrible comedian. His stand-up is trash and his show is shit.

EDIT: Jesus, I had no clue he was so old. Christ. Tosh, not Gouty.

balddemon

Banned
Gouty said:
I took a picture of myself fully prepared to post it....but I'm drunk fat and old.....and not as handsome as you. :(

I'm 31, and a KC native.

haha thanks buddy, but you have a wife who makes bank. all i have are silly 18 yr old girls who literally cannot carry a conversation and want guys to do all the thinking.

but i'm so pumped to turn 21 and check out the power and light. most people say its pretty tight but i've heard plenty of the other side too. you ever been?

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
balddemon said:
haha thanks buddy, but you have a wife who makes bank. all i have are silly 18 yr old girls who literally cannot carry a conversation and want guys to do all the thinking.

but i'm so pumped to turn 21 and check out the power and light. most people say its pretty tight but i've heard plenty of the other side too. you ever been?

Yeah, its fun but for a guy like me you have to put on airs, act like you got money. Lots of young professionals.

balddemon

Banned
i dont think i'll have to worry about not having money...

i turn 21 next august. i really need to just relax and enjoy being 20, but theres literally nothing good about 20.

Joates

Banned
balddemon said:
i dont think i'll have to worry about not having money...

i turn 21 next august. i really need to just relax and enjoy being 20, but theres literally nothing good about 20.

The older you get the more responsibility you have... So fucking enjoy 20... its not like you cant drink.

balddemon

Banned
Joates said:
The older you get the more responsibility you have... So fucking enjoy 20... its not like you cant drink.

i'm currently "looking" for a job so i can work my ass off to have a sick car/system/move out/21st.

i suppose my biggest responsibility is keeping my ipod updated...

life has been put into perspective!

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Maybe money is the wrong word......Im from the middle of nowhere and some of (all of) those girls act.............................I dont know. I've never excelled with women who have their noses in the air.

kehs

Banned
Joates said:
Out of curiosity, how did he mention it? if you remember..

He was thanking everyone and it was like "Staffers, Audiences, Gaffers, Viewers"

It could just be my drunk ears acting up though.

bal de mon, I thought you were taking a break?

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Copernicus said:
He was thanking everyone and it was like "Staffers, Audiences, Gaffers, Viewers"

It could just be my drunk ears acting up though.

lol

gaffers are like, stage hands on a studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom