• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_5

balddemon said:
i dont think i'll have to worry about not having money...

i turn 21 next august. i really need to just relax and enjoy being 20, but theres literally nothing good about 20.

I turn 21 in July, and live pretty close to KC. Hope you have a good one =p

Edit - Also, I heard that drinking a raw egg cures hangovers. Like how rocky did it.
rocky.jpg

That work? I plan on going hard tomorrow night.

balddemon

Banned
Gouty said:
Maybe money is the wrong word......Im from the middle of nowhere and some of (all of) those girls act.............................I dont know. I've never excelled with women who have their noses in the air.

if by middle of nowhere you mean western KS, i know exactly the type of guy you mean. i was raised in johnson county, so i'm kind of used to those girls. never get in a relationship with them though...they are incredibly annoying in the longterm

Copernicus said:
He was thanking everyone and it was like "Staffers, Audiences, Gaffers, Viewers"

It could just be my drunk ears acting up though.

bal de mon, I thought you were taking a break?

i thought gaffers were people like gouty

ummmm well i haven't drank yet since i got back, if that's what you mean....i think i turned into an alcoholic over the last weekend. just dont know many people in KC who i'd trust to drink with

Ultima_5 said:
I turn 21 in July, and live pretty close to KC. Hope you have a good one =p

how close we talkin?

kehs

Banned
Gouty said:
Really. Watch the credits for any movie ever. There is always a gaf credited, next to key grip, mic grip etc

Credits? I'm too busy writing up my Gaf threads before the movie even ends.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Ultima_5 said:
Warrensburg? Like 50 miles or so haha Currently in Columbia though.

Sweet Christ.

I was born in Warrensburg. I lived in Knob for my first 21 years.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
If you guys have older sisters I've probably fingered them. While listening to the Smashing Pumpkins.

Ultima_5

Gouty said:
Sweet Christ.

I was born in Warrensburg. I lived in Knob for my first 21 years.

hahah yeah I know quite a few ppl from Nasty Knob =P. I just left warrensburg a couple years ago for college. Currently going to MU. Actually met another GAF'fer while on the bus to class. Small world man.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Ultima_5 said:
hahah yeah I know quite a few ppl from Nasty Knob =P. I just left warrensburg a couple years ago for college. Currently going to MU. Actually met another GAF'fer while on the bus to class. Small world man.

You didnt leave Warrensburg, Warrensburg allowed you to leave.

I just graduated from mizzou in the spring... Next time I'm at Fieldhouse or Shilohs I'll give a shout-out here and like half the fucking drunk thread can apparently meet me there.

Ultima_5

Gouty said:
You didnt leave Warrensburg, Warrensburg allowed you to leave.

That's a good way to look at it.... Atleast 25% of the females in my graduating class are currently pregnant or already had a child. I got out lucky.

Also, I feel like I have to ask this question to anyone from the burg.... did you have mr. eckerd for tech in high school? Or mr collins for grade school art? They've been around for so long that they taught many of the people in my classes's parents haha

SteveWinwood said:
I just graduated from mizzou in the spring... Next time I'm at Fieldhouse or Shilohs I'll give a shout-out here and like half the fucking drunk thread can apparently meet me there.

Sounds like an excellent idea.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
SteveWinwood said:

Do the kids not like Flat Branch?

Gouty said:
Do the kids not like Flat Branch?
That's for like... birthday dinners. You don't get wasted at flat branch.
Too expensive
You go have fun at some noisy shit hole like Bengals or Quinton's. Never On The Rocks though. NEVER ON THE ROCKS.

Also I'm amazed I've gone this far talking about bars in Columbia and until right now never mentioned Harpo's. Amazing.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I wouldn't know, I'm scraping the bottom of my memories from my time at Columbia. Several friends attended, I just partied.

Ultima_5 said:
Also sky high because it's in walking distance
and if you go in there with a beer already, they don't id....
I lived at the reserve my sophomore year. Then I moved to east campus. Much much more fun. Just the area in general. Lot more going on.

balddemon

Banned
i've actually never been to columbia....for shame, i know. bit far (2.5 hours) though. i only ever go to lawrence to party...and there's occasionally good parties in olathe/OP/lenexa

so i mostly find a girl and we get drunk together and have fun and then hook up. i hate it when they like smirnoff though....ugh

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
balddemon said:
i've actually never been to columbia....for shame, i know. bit far (2.5 hours) though. i only ever go to lawrence to party...and there's occasionally good parties in olathe/OP/lenexa

You have a thing for civics with ground effects dont you

Ultima_5

SteveWinwood said:
I lived at the reserve my sophomore year. Then I moved to east campus. Much much more fun. Just the area in general. Lot more going on.

Next year i'm planning on living with some friends in an 6 person house that's about a 5 minute walk from downtown. Turn 21 that summer. Should be a good time. Christ. I'm surprised how many MU/missouri people are in this thread....

Ultima_5 said:
Next year i'm planning on living with some friends in an 6 person house that's about a 5 minute walk from downtown. Turn 21 that summer. Should be a good time. Christ. I'm surprised how many MU/missouri people are in this thread....
The way I rocked it. It would be crazy if it was the same house too... Do you have it picked out already or you just have the plan? I could recommend some for ya. Anthony and Rosemary streets party pretty hardy.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'm heading to bed, I've got to scope out wedding venues tomorrow.......godddddddddddddd

As for my fellow Missouri gaffers, nice meeting you. Dont ever change your avatars otherwise you'll be lost forever. And dont let me catch you slipping in the music threads. I know where you live and i hate internet opinions.

Later HOMEYS

Ultima_5

SteveWinwood said:
The way I rocked it. It would be crazy if it was the same house too... Do you have it picked out already or you just have the plan? I could recommend some for ya. Anthony and Rosemary streets party pretty hardy.

I have it picked out, because one of my friends is already living in it... I don't know the address, but i can find out tomorrow. Pretty sure it's down the road from flatbranch towards campus... it's a white house and it's pretty warn down.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
The worst part is I know my alarm is set to two hours from now and I'm not going to change it. I'll be at work by 10am. And I'll have bad Friday. I already surrendered to this, and spent the last few hours watching the last 3 episodes of the first season of Mad Men.

Which has been amazing. Such a good show.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going to get drunk and try and buy tickets for the LMFAO concert in glasgow tonight, if i can't get tickets i will get even more drunk at a rock bar in the area, I'l be getting drunk in front of my pc of course before i leave!

Reheating some pizza atm

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Went downtown to a bar with two girls last night...pretty cool night. Only my third time downtown (I just turned 21 in Feb), and definitely the most exciting.

* After, like, two drinks I had to pee, and for the first time in my life I encountered the awkward bathroom attendant. I know I would have to pee a lot more that night, so I just went ahead and tipped him $5. He had all this candy and gum, so I picked something that said vanilla, not realizing it was a condom till much later that night when I sobered up. :/

* Started making out with this hot girl, who then revealed she was actually 35 (she didn't look it), with two kids and a husband. I feel kind of guilty, even though we just kissed.

* My friend literally pretended to be from Britain all night, and it worked. Her and my other friend ended up having a foursome with two guys they met in a hotel room...I drove with them, so, uh, I sat on a nearby couch and tried to pretend I wasn't there. *foreveralone*

balddemon

Banned
Watch Da Birdie said:
Went downtown to a bar with two girls last night...pretty cool night. Only my third time downtown (I just turned 21 in Feb), and definitely the most exciting.

* After, like, two drinks I had to pee, and for the first time in my life I encountered the awkward bathroom attendant. I know I would have to pee a lot more that night, so I just went ahead and tipped him $5. He had all this candy and gum, so I picked something that said vanilla, not realizing it was a condom till much later that night when I sobered up. :/

* Started making out with this hot girl, who then revealed she was actually 35 (she didn't look it), with two kids and a husband. I feel kind of guilty, even though we just kissed.

* My friend literally pretended to be from Britain all night, and it worked. Her and my other friend ended up having a foursome with two guys they met in a hotel room...I drove with them, so, uh, I sat on a nearby couch and tried to pretend I wasn't there. *foreveralone*

bro...that sucks. shoulda hooked up with the 35 yr old

also you need to ge ta 3some going with those two friends of yours

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Watch Da Birdie said:

Why the hell didn't you join

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
It's my good friends birthday tmmrw so we are going bar hopping in DC.

A potential ladyfriend is hosting the pregame and will be attendance as well, so I shall let Gaf know if I succeed in courtship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom