• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
lol, NO man, brown sugar. like, sugar, that is brown. clumps together real easy. put it in oatmeal for heaven on your tastebuds. need it to make cookies. whatever. i'm going to bed. peace out old man

ATF487 said:
good combo.

watched the bruins smoke the leafs 7-0 today, good stuff

I watched the UNO Mavs lose 5-2 (was actually 3-2, but they lost 2 at the end when they pulled their goalie). The beer made it better

Touch

Has anyone ever had to many GAF tabs open and clicked on the wrong one therefore leading you into a realm of confusion. That happens way too often for me.

Clydefrog

this album "Goat Rodeo" is amazing. i never thought i'd be listening to a string/blues album featuring yo-yo ma at 1:45 AM on a Saturday.

turn on Spotify and listen to it

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Touch said:
Has anyone ever had to many GAF tabs open and clicked on the wrong one therefore leading you into a realm of confusion. That happens way too often for me.

Feels good man.

Even better when you post.

Touch

sometimes I feel like I go into the past. Which I know not to be true and it takes like 2 minutes to see whats going on.

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
Nah man, seriously, you good people.

likewise. respect. i was having a pretty normal night, drinking shooting pool with my co-workers, when the ONE girl who ruined my soul like a year ago called me out of nowhere. i went from being buzzed with my bros to being at home getting smashed and just thinking. the fuck.

jaxword

I'm still feeling the damn hangover from the 2-day Halloween party binge last week.

I may have reached my limits for a long time.

Maybe I Still stay sober until the end of November, I need to study more for the anatomy finals anyways.

ATF487

coldvein said:
likewise. respect. i was having a pretty normal night, drinking shooting pool with my co-workers, when the ONE girl who ruined my soul like a year ago called me out of nowhere. i went from being buzzed with my bros to being at home getting smashed and just thinking. the fuck.

i like the tactic of deleting their number and then not picking up ones you don't recognize. people don't seem to leave voicemails anymore

coldvein

Banned
ATF487 said:
i like the tactic of deleting their number and then not picking up ones you don't recognize. people don't seem to leave voicemails anymore

her number was deleted from my phone a long time ago. if only i could delete it from my brain. and fuck, i've tried.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yesterday was my birthday and it was a blast.. but now I'm drinking all the leftover birthday beer! w00t! Drunk Sunday! I just got back from jogging so I'm all tired and calm and drinking a warm Sierra Nevada. Feels good man, I am a part of this chair and the keyboard has become my hands.

Jtwo said:
drinking a warm Sierra Nevada.
tumblr_lk6nlbl3Ji1qa9etdo1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whatever, I'm not above it.

Sometimes, drinking warm beer isn't that awful. Its softer in your mouth and brings out different flavors. Its obviously not preferable but its better than not drinking a beer.

TxdoHawk

Last night/this morning I was reminded as to why bars are the worst. Paying $8 and tip for a drink with plastic bottle bottom-shelf rum should be a felony punishable by death.

balddemon

Banned
jaxword said:
Red Bulls and dance a lot?

she offered to buy me a drink and pay half so i'll go with her lol.

suggestions? nothing over$25 since i'm a poor college student. one friend told me henessy and make some kc tea which i love. thats like 30 though

coldvein

Banned
DangerStepp said:
I love you, NeoGAF. Yes, you. Go give 'em hell this week and reign fire like you never have before.

about to reign hell on a twelve hour shift in about six hours.

and i'll drink any of you fuckers under the table in a snap.

Had drink last night with no food in my belly

felt like shit and to top it all off i was trying to learn a new card game right after getting drunk and got embarrassed. Forgive me GAF,

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
When will there be a rip of Childish Gambinos album. WHEN?

hopefully not in our lifetimes. you take that cat seriously on any level?

edit: wait wait... you're just trying to bait a drunken coldvein

Acid08

Banned
coldvein said:
hopefully not in our lifetimes. you take that cat seriously on any level?
Love him as Donald Glover, stand up and sketches are amazingly funny.

I enjoy his music, yes. I don't take it seriously but it's really fun.

DangerStepp

coldvein said:
about to reign hell on a twelve hour shift in about six hours.

and i'll drink any of you fuckers under the table in a snap.
12 hour shift in six hours AND you've been drinking?

I don't envy that and I wish I could take you to task on being able to drink me under the table; it would make for a fun time. Acid would be there to deliver his patented snark.

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
You got me back on the Dizzee Rascal tip from a while ago though man. Where the G's?

awww shit, you remember that? fucking sick track.

dizzee raz and UGK, you know we stay connected, just trill recognizin trill so just respect it and check it now tell me...

coldvein

Banned
bonus dizzee rascal video for acid:

http://youtu.be/ubesJeT9Bus

the vid is obviously a bit later, after the cat got some momentum and money behind him, but the reality is that he wrote this song when he was sixteen. it's about getting an underage girl pregnant. and the raw beat was made straight up on his PS2. if that ain't hiphop i dont know what is.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Got a good 2 inches left of a 5th of vodka, going to drink it straight up for the hell of it.

Ps i didn't drink the rest of this 5th, it was just laying next to my PC.

Lets do this..

First swig down, Vodka ain't ever as bad as i think its going to be.

second swig, That ones burning my throat

third swig, Burning up the old tonsils

forth swig, Done this faster than the last 3, over all it went down the best since the first swig

5th swig- Went down worse than the last swig but better than the first 3

6th swig - vodka is disgusting.

7th swig- i feel the warmness in my belly!

Got just over a little half inch left!, this is gonna be hard!

8th swig, Entire shiver blew through my body.. Wish vodka came with a little sashes of cocaine to numb the throat..

taking smaller swigs now, as it is harder to get down

feel the warm brewing, scared to tackle the 9th swig, but going to anyway.

9th swig was great got a nice tingle on my tonsils

10th swig, a small swig, but i kept it in my mouth for a little longer than a shoulda..

11th swig, so small, about a quarter of a shots worth, i cant do big swigs no more. keeping it small.

Shit has numbed my mouth, not an awesome cocaine numbness, but a smooth mellow numbness

got 1 decent swig left...

Last swig may as well have been water, i fucking done that shit like a boss

decided to drip the rest into my mouth.. nearly fucking puked. gag refex was in full play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-J1wf2KHc

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
He's probably drinking some tile cleaner he bought in bulk and forgot he stored in an old, empty vodka bottle.

The original vodka was probably shit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom