• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
jaxword said:
I JUST CAME ACROSS AN OLD LOVE LETTER FROM THE GIRL.

Not just A girl. THE girl.

I thought I'd deleted them all but one of them just smacked me in the face when I was cleaning my iphone.

Welp, now I feel like shit again and hope to get alcohol poisoning. Jack Daniels should do it, yes?

Down the jack denials, Hit nightclub, Find new girl, sex her up son.!!!! !!!

Had a curry a few hours ago, just waiting for some slight hunger before i start my pre game

accx

Had a lil beer tasting for myself this evening. Forgot i still had a cold so it was just a waste of time.

Atleast i got drunk.

DangerStepp

Acid08 said:
Blue balls is quite unpleasant.
It's the worst... go relieve yourself, soldier.

The wife made me cinnamon toast rum; 2 cups of that served hot.
A couple of Sam Adams Winter Lager....
Now a diet cola and rum

Not feeling too shabby.

commedieu

Banned
Acid08 said:
It's here every day. It's the most fun on weekdays.
Might be joining soon. Brokeup'd bf3 freshly downloaded at home...

not finding the opposite sex attractive atm.. so that rules out bars...

EJwSW.gif

ATF487

brianjones said:
turn your phone off

then if you go to use it youll remember why its off

yeah, i do this

if i'm being really clever i put it in the pair of pants i'm going to wear tomorrow. outta sight but won't get lost

kehs

Banned
brianjones said:
turn your phone off

then if you go to use it youll remember why its off

Doesn't work for me, I end up sending blank messages.

Then get woken up to messages asking who I am.

Ravager61

I drank an entire bottle of wine, a Fat Tire, and now have just poured myself a glass of scotch. Feeling down in the dumps right now. Cheer me up GAF.

marrec

Banned
Ravager61 said:
I drank an entire bottle of wine, a Fat Tire, and now have just poured myself a glass of scotch. Feeling down in the dumps right now. Cheer me up GAF.

You have the ability to buy Fat Tire... what's there to be down about?

*fuckyoupennsylvania*

Mordeccai said:
Yeah, vodka is easily the worst liquor. I always have a bad night when I drink vodka. It ends on puking, harsh words, and loss of motor control.
I can drink screwdrivers and be less hungover than drinking the equivalent in beers or other liquor, no matter if it is cheap plastic jug vodka. Speaking of it, I just might buy some vodka.

marrec

Banned
Ravager61 said:
Fat Tire is not available everywhere? I live in St. Louis.

Nope, instead of dealing with the bullshit of Pennsylvania's liquor control board, New Belgium brewery decided to just not sell in Penn.

Worst part about moving here. Leffe is the best alternative, but it's no Fat Tire. So cheer up mate, it could be worse.

marrec

Banned
Ravager61 said:
I love Fat Tire. It's pretty much my go to beer. So delicious.

And here I am in Pittsburgh surrounded by more bars per capita than anywhere else (probably not) and I couldn't get a Fat Tire for love or money. Also, Skyrim came out, you should be happy about that.

Ravager61

marrec said:
And here I am in Pittsburgh surrounded by more bars per capita than anywhere else (probably not) and I couldn't get a Fat Tire for love or money. Also, Skyrim came out, you should be happy about that.
Well at least I can get hammered on good beer. My 2 best friends are gone(one is in Kuwait and one moved away) and my girl is 300 miles away. That sentence was depressing. Going to buy Skyrim tomorrow.

marrec

Banned
Ravager61 said:
Well at least I can get hammered on good beer. My 2 best friends are gone(one is in Kuwait and one moved away) and my girl is 300 miles away. That sentence was depressing. Going to buy Skyrim tomorrow.

I've got a buddy over in Afghanistan right now, he keeps posting about how he loves being over there defending freedom, but I'm pretty sure he just likes killing people.

Long distance relationships are the worst.

Ravager61

marrec said:
I've got a buddy over in Afghanistan right now, he keeps posting about how he loves being over there defending freedom, but I'm pretty sure he just likes killing people.

Long distance relationships are the worst.

That's for sure. I don't want to bring this thread down with my problems though. Let's all get hammered and have a good time. WOOOOOO

Acid08

Banned
Ravager61 said:
That's for sure. I don't want to bring this thread down with my problems though. Let's all get hammered and have a good time. WOOOOOO
This thread is for exactly that man. We're all here to love and support each other, this is the best thread on GAF.

Ravager61

Acid08 said:
This thread is for exactly that man. We're all here to love and support each other, this is the best thread on GAF.

Yeah, I definitely will spend a lot more time here now. I hate to say it, but I drink a lot more now that I used too. Things are just crazy for me right now...

Ravager61

ATF487 said:
i always liked unknown pleasures more than closer.

and new order more than joy division

Well I don't agree with liking New Order more than Joy Division but Closer is my favorite Joy Division album. I just chose the avatar because that image is iconic.

ATF487

Ravager61 said:
Well I don't agree with liking New Order more than Joy Division but Closer is my favorite Joy Division album. I just chose the avatar because that image is iconic.

so we're opposites then, heh

i will say that the drum pattern in atrocity exhibition runs through my mind really fucking often, considering how infrequently i listen to closer

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
So I'm finding myself in this thread more lately, hope it's not becoming a thing. See, wife is preggers and I'm working both a full time job and running two entire websites while going to grad school and, I'm way stressed and all and bllllllalaaaaaaahhhahah BEER

Tonight the selection is two of the finest 24oz cans of beer i could find. Trying "Steel Reserve" on recommendation from this stoner at the store ("cheap and 8.1% content, duuude"), and a coors lite to smooth things out in about an hour.

spotify radio: trance

Acid08

Banned
PantherLotus said:
So I'm finding myself in this thread more lately, hope it's not becoming a thing. See, wife is preggers and I'm working both a full time job and running two entire websites while going to grad school and, I'm way stressed and all and bllllllalaaaaaaahhhahah BEER

Tonight the selection is two of the finest 24oz cans of beer i could find. Trying "Steel Reserve" on recommendation from this stoner at the store ("cheap and 8.1% content, duuude"), and a coors lite to smooth things out in about an hour.

spotify radio: trance
You've never had the Steel before? You'll probably hate it. So good though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta drink Steel Reserve in the shower and hide the cans under the sink. #secretsofsuccess

Ravager61

ATF487 said:
so we're opposites then, heh

i will say that the drum pattern in atrocity exhibition runs through my mind really fucking often, considering how infrequently i listen to closer

Yes. Such an addicting song. Ian Curtis is just such a big part of the experience for me. Both his voice and lyrics are so iconic. Really with he was still around. His music has influenced me so much.

ATF487

i was always a fan of the olde english high grav. 2.50 for 40z of nearly 9 percent alcohol

it tastes pretty shitty, but bad beer (or "malt liquor") is tolerable

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
not gonna lie i've been out of the game for years. you know, getting married and not hanging with the bros will do that.

i will say that my current favorite is schlitz. this has a funny bite to it.

i do like it though. decently early buzz.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
that's the thing, i can only drive up to the edge of lake fucked up and admire it from the beach of feeling pretty damn good. you know, that whole "be a responsible father" thing.

Ravager61

PantherLotus said:
that's the thing, i can only drive up to the edge of lake fucked up and admire it from the beach of feeling pretty damn good. you know, that whole "be a responsible father" thing.

Honestly, that sounds pretty good to me.

Ravager61

I'm 25, not even thinking much about fatherhood right now. I got enough other shit to worry about before I think about that stuff. Gettting hammered is still very much on the agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom