• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

Acid08 said:
I'm 21. I feel young. Old too actually. Fuck.

it's a weird age, i'm 22 now. i know that in the grand scheme of things, i am still really young and i am much more aware of my lack of maturity now than a few years ago where i thought i was hot shit.

but also i know that i've been around for a bit and have been mostly the same person for about 10 years.

Ravager61

You should not be feeling old at 21. Get out there, go to bars, and have a great time. I don't even want to thin about feeling old until I'm 30.

It's amazing to me how different I am now at 25 than I was at 21. Do not think you are stuck.

Yeah, being 21 feels really weird.

Especially when you see other people around your age enjoying themselves while you just sit on your ass in front of a computer all day...

Acid08

Banned
Atramental said:
Yeah, being 21 feels really weird.

Especially when you see other people around your age enjoying themselves while you just sit on your ass in front of a computer all day...
Hey man, I'm going out in a couple hours to have drinks with a girl I asked out(IN PERSON!).

Acid08 said:
Hey man, I'm going out in a couple hours to have drinks with a girl I asked out(IN PERSON!).
And hopefully I will be going out for coffee with that girl in my design class.

Just have to do that asking her "in person" thing first...

PantherLotus said:
funny thing: it is SO much easier to talk to women after a drink or several.
I'm almost tempted to drink a few beers before I have class with this girl...

Only problem is that it's a morning class (9:00 am) and drinking that early in the morning will probably make matters worse.

ATF487

PantherLotus said:
funny thing: it is SO much easier to talk to women after a drink or several.

this is true. i still have trouble approaching but there's never awkward silence when i'm drunk

I can't actually say what I am right now, but after a couple Bud Light Lime's I consider myself "drigh". See if you can spot that one.

Also, Steely Dan fucking kicks ass.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Watching the American horror story pilot. Great editing job.

balddemon

Banned
guys this is some bullshit.

i was gonna go to lawrence tonight and get drunk with this girl. we were either gonna sleep in her room (not very comfortable) or on an air mattress in my minivan (lmao). anyways my dad won't let me take his car because

my "father" said:
I just don't feel good about it. Nothin else to it. So no, you can't go.

i mean wtf is that parenting shit. so now i'm stuck at home while some other dude drinks my vodka and mountain dew and hits on her while she texts me stuff like

Chloe said:
You should find a way to come I want to take advantage of you
and
Chloe said:
You know I'm practically im love with you ;)

So instead, I get to eat leftover Oklahoma Joes and play Skyrim/Deus Ex. Not the worst, but I'd defnitely rather be doing other things...

Good thing is, hopefully we'll hang out tomorrow night...

god... I can only imagine what my parents will be like when I finally get into a relationship...

Actually, at the rate I'm going I'll probably be out of their house by then. (2 years from now)

There is nothing good in Lawrence at all. You aren't missing out in the least bit.

EDIT:
7jSMh.jpg

kehs

Banned
balddemon said:

i was gonna go to lawrence tonight and get drunk with this girl. we were either gonna sleep in her room (not very comfortable) or on an air mattress in my minivan (lmao). anyways my dad won't let me take his car because

i mean wtf is that parenting shit. so now i'm stuck at home while some other dude drinks my vodka and mountain dew and hits on her while she texts me stuff like

and

So instead, I get to eat leftover Oklahoma Joes and play Skyrim/Deus Ex. Not the worst, but I'd defnitely rather be doing other things...

are you drunk?

if no: take the car an get laid.

if yes: take a taxi and get laid.

ATF487

balddemon said:

and

left over oklahoma joes? that shit is amazing

OH WOE IS ME. maybe if you worked a day in your life you could afford a fucking car and get there yourself

i'm just joking, hope you get laid tomorrow

balddemon

Banned
that guy quantrill is a grade A douchebag

Copernicus, it's already 12:15, I wouldn't get there until 1....
and skyrim is amazing

ATF I actually don't have a job lol. Got fired/laid off couple weeks ago...so now i'm playing video games and being a bum at my parents. sucks butt.
thanks, i probably will

Jtwo it's BBQ. hella good. idk if its just in KC though, but it's hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla good

and with that, i need more fries and onion rings!

kehs

Banned
balddemon said:
that guy quantrill is a grade A douchebag

Copernicus, it's already 12:15, I wouldn't get there until 1....
and skyrim is amazing

ATF I actually don't have a job lol. Got fired/laid off couple weeks ago...so now i'm playing video games and being a bum at my parents. sucks butt.
thanks, i probably will

Jtwo it's BBQ. hella good. idk if its just in KC though, but it's hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla good

and with that, i need more fries and onion rings!

1? That's like 6 hours of boning before morning boning.

ATF487

i was on a road trip this summer and stopped in kansas city, went to oklahoma joes (the gas station one). i don't think i can ever have bbq again, especially being from the northeast where it's an afterthought. i'll never eat ribs that good. and the fries! AND THE BEANS!

Oh come guys, I was half kidding about the DUI checkpoint thing... though being a .08 or a bit above is not what I consider being "drunk"- at least for myself.

balddemon

Banned
Copernicus said:
1? That's like 6 hours of boning before morning boning.

i know i know but its more a matter of its really late and i know i'm sounding like a gigantic pussy right now but i can't be bothered to shower and get ready so we'll just party tomorrow.

and, bro, even if i was gonna drive drunk, there's checkpoints along K-10 which is pretty much the only way to get to lawrence...not to mention back and i'd still have lots of alcohol in my system tomorrow morning.

also winwood, it doesn't much matter to me which side of the border the vagina comes from...just can't be mizzou fans. so maybe it does matter.

Something Wicked said:
Oh come guys, I was half kidding about the DUI checkpoint thing... though being a .08 or a bit above is not what I consider being "drunk"- at least for myself.

ps i'm only 20, so .01 = jail time

also, she literally told me that... :p

kehs

Banned
Well, if you skip out, you can make a new thread about how awesome self gratification is while fantasizing.

I will pay half your taxi fare* if you head out to get some pussy.

*ten dollar limit

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Wait wait, the Bottleneck in Lawrence is pretty cool. LeJon from sevendust bough my buddy and I a couple shots there about 10 years back. And we got on stage with Kottonmouth Kings during pimp twists..LOL

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Some "lesbian" (when asked for a hairband she introduced herself as being gay, so I'm doubting she was a real one) tricked this girl and her boyfriend into buying her 17.99 worth of drinks.

They didn't have any money, so I stepped in and footed the bill. :/
Fuck...

Watch Da Birdie said:
Some "lesbian" (when asked for a hairband she introduced herself as being gay, so I'm doubting she was a real one) tricked this girl and her boyfriend into buying her 17.99 worth of drinks.

Fuck...

Yeah... never do this again. Even if a girl directly asks you for a drink, I would recommend not doing it.

ATF487

Watch Da Birdie said:

Fuck...

Why would you ever do this

really, i hope you see this in the morning and hate yourself

FairyD

Woooo babby

Drunk karaoke is the best karaoke!!

I got to sing Madonna and Material Girl. Also got to do a kick ass version of Faith by George Micheal's

dejay

Banned
I haven't had a drink in pretty much a month and tonight i'm getting on it so it may get a little messy. More likely i'll just fall asleep at 10 pm though.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah! My drinks with that girl went awesome. She said we should definitely go out again. I got a boner. Right now, not earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom