• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
ATF487 said:
Why would you ever do this

really, i hope you see this in the morning and hate yourself

Well, I knew the girl who I footed the bill for, so I don't feel too bad.

But I'll admit, I'm a really easy guy to gold-dig, haha. Need to fix that.

ATF487

Watch Da Birdie said:
Well, I knew the girl who I footed the bill for, so I don't feel too bad.

But I'll admit, I'm a really easy guy to gold-dig, haha. Need to fix that.

oh heh I thought they were just strangers. hope they pay you back promptly then!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
ksan said:
It's not even late in the US

Babysitting and pregnant wife is already asleep. I can't drink alone every night or she'll think I'm stressing out. Ignore me, I'll lurk unless i see something funny.

ksan

PantherLotus said:
Babysitting and pregnant wife is already asleep. I can't drink alone every night or she'll think I'm stressing out. Ignore me, I'll lurk unless i see something funny.
But then you're nothing without an animated GIF-avatar...

but you're forever in our hearts

ATF487

went to the bar, was better than expected tbh

thought this group of "acquaintances" hated me but apparently they feel the opposite

so whatever. about 8 beers in?

Viewt

ARGH. Seriously, who blows someone IN PUBLIC, but when it's time to really get down, is all, "No, I'm a good girl." What the fuuuuuuuuck.

God damnit that bar bill was enormous.

Not calling that girl ever again. FUCK.

arab

beer beer cherry vodka coke beer beer beer TEQUILA

also i know someone who has been blown in public. it gets weird.

jsnh7076

Neo Member
chrisisawesome said:
I actually just bought a bottle JW Green last week. I was very impressed! It's much better than many more expensive single malts. Will definitely buy again. How is it compared to Gold Label?
That's the only other Johnnie Walker I'd consider buying because absolutely everything I have heard says that the Blue barely holds up to the Green and Gold.

I had my apprehensions on a vatted scotch, but like you I was pleasantly surprised.
Gold's the only one I haven't purchased yet, I suppose I should grab one for thanksgiving perhaps. Blue wasn't terrible in my opinion. It was surprisingly smooth when taken neat. I noticed a stronger scent and flavor of vanilla with the two bottles of blue I had compared to the green label, which complimented the smokiness the peat had imparted well.

For what it's worth, Johnnie Walker blue label does receive a largee amount of undue acclaim. While it is an excellent spirit, which I would recommend to try at least once, I feel its no where near as extraordinary as people claim it to be.

kehs

Banned
thespot84 said:
what the hell are you doing on sunday morning not drunk

EDIT: drunk edit

I drank a bunch last night too, but I woke up sober as a saint(at 6:30am!*). I'm not sure what happened.

*shit always happens after daylight savings ends

kehs

Banned
What is it about alcohol that makes you want to instantly get in touch with someone that obviously doesn't care about you?

ATF487

ah last night was sloppy. two of my friends broke glasses at the bar, and we were underbilled! we got four irish carbombs and had no idea who payed for them, and i think they forgot to bill me for another pint or two. good stuff

Pinko Marx said:
Anyone ever have an Adios Mother Fucker? Cause I had one last night and ended the night by throwing up in a trashcan.
They are awesome. Yeah you might throw up blue. But that shit hits hard in all the right ways.

Acid08

Banned
Blacked out last night, was bar hopping in Oakland. Apparently I was really loud, disappeared with a friend for a while and started tagging stuff with him. We was hammered.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Acid08 said:
Blacked out last night, was bar hopping in Oakland. Apparently I was really loud, disappeared with a friend for a while and started tagging stuff with him. We was hammered.

Good old drunken crime FTW, Lucky when i was searched i snorted it all.

Goood times :)

edit, can't a guy drift around town loved up on the chemical romance starting conversation without drawing lots of police attention!

coldvein

Banned
Vagabundo said:
We really need evilore to give us access to the why people are banned forum. I'm sick of not know why people are banned.

meh. i been banned a handful of times. blame been banned a handful of times. doesn't matter why. all that matters is that WE ARE STILL HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom